Poole Stadium Greyhound Racing
“Welcome to Poole Stadium” Let’s Go Racing
We host Greyhound Racing 52 week of the year. We are also proud to host the Poole Pirates Speedway Team.
Greyhound Racing is every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday evening.
*Tuesdays doors open 5.30pm, first race 6.28pm
*Saturdays doors open 6.30pm, first race 7.30pm
*Sundays doors open 5pm, first race 6pm
Poole Stadium offers a restaurant serving a table d’hote menu plus licensed bars and snack bar facilities.
Poole Greyhounds offers a great night out for all the family. When dining in our Restaurant we will take your bets from your table and our staff will look after you all night. All you need to do is enjoy your evening and cheer your winners past the post.
Do you have something to celebrate? Make your night one to remember with a Celebration Package, weather it is a birthday, anniversary, retirement or company event we have a package to suit your needs with our Bronze, Silver and Gold packages. You can have a race named after you, presentation on the track, prosecco and celebration cake. Please call our bookings office on 01202 677449 for Restaurant bookings and further details.
Enjoy the evenings racing from the comfort of our all-weather, air conditioned concourse, with our snack bar, bats and betting facilities all at hand.
Looking for a great night out with friends, colleagues and family then why not take advantage of our Six Pack Party Package which includes:
*Entrance and Racecard
*2 Drinks (conditions apply)
*Snack Bar Meal
*Return admission for up to 4 guests.
Book your Six Pack Party online.
Offer available for a minimum of 6 over 18’s and must be paid in full at time of booking. T & C’s apply.
Our Champs Function Bar is available to host your party with up to 200 guests. The stadium function suite is ideal for every occasion, birthdays weddings, anniversaries, charity events and sports awards. With ample parking for all your guests.
If you are just looking for a night out with friends or family we cater for all. Our standard admission and racecard prices are Tuesdays £6, Saturdays £7 and Sundays £4 with children admitted free of charge when accompanied by an adult. No need to book just turn up and pay on the door.
The Stadium is situated in the centre of Poole just a short walk from the bus and train station, with ample onsite parking for our guests.
|Opening Dates (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Tuesday: Doors open 5.45pm, first race 6.28pm
Saturday:Doors open 6.30pm, first race 7.30pm
Sunday: Doors open 5.00pm, first race 6.00pm
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good96
- ChrisBrown1965Bournemouth, United KingdomWORST NIGHT OUT EVER - SHOCKING FOOD AND SERVICESunday, 22nd December 2019Was fairly excited when I was told the works Christmas meal was going to be here, I had never been and was looking forward to it. But I wish I had not bothered, the food was absolutely shocking... Read full review
- venice0810venice0810Trip Type:CouplesLast min decisionMonday, 10th February 2020What a great night. Was a last min thing. 5 min walk from train station and plenty of time after the last race to get to train station for train home. Didn't have good but Def will next t8ime as... Read full review
- thegiddoExciting good honest funTuesday, 11th February 2020Excellent stadium friendly helpful staff, went with my two boys 11 and 12 we all had brilliant time, made to feel welcome. Read full review