This year marks the 30th Anniversary of Adventure Wonderland - Dorset’s No.1 family theme park!
Over the past thirty years, the park has entertained more than a million guests with their unique combination of outdoor rides, indoor play and resident character entertainment.
A wide range of outside rides and attractions are open daily, including family favourites such as Jungle Falls log flume, Battle Boats, Wild Bill’s Runaway Train, the Ghostly Galleon and the Turbo Teacups.
This year, Adventure Wonderland have launched a brand new attraction, ‘Alice at the Movies’ Crazy Golf! The 9-hole golf course is themed on a selection of family favourite films including Harry Potter, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, 101 Dalmations and of course, Alice in Wonderland. It’s tee-rific!
Visitors are also able to see the pint-sized ponies in Shetland World, get lost in the south’s largest hedge maze and get adventurous in the outdoor and indoor play areas.
Resident characters: Alice, the Mad Hatter, the Queen of Hearts and Mr Rabbit are on hand to greet visitors throughout the day - and see them live on stage in the brand new show, “Mr Rabbit’s Big Party!”
Grab and Go refreshments are available in the Wild Thing Cafe and grab a pizza in the brand new restaurant, The Queen of Hearts Pizza Palace!
It’s a full days fun at Dorset’s No.1!
- Adventure Wonderland
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adults & Children 3+||£16.99 per person per day|
|Child aged 2||£7.99 per person per day|
|Child over 3 years||£16.99 per person per day|
|Registered disabled (includes free carer)||£12.99 per person per day|
|Senior Citizen||£12.99 per person per day|
* Opening times vary by season. Please visit website for details.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good300
- cherylguEastbourne, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyWe’d come back!Wednesday, 1st June 2022Visited during May half term with a 5 year old. We read reviews and lowered expectations, knowing it wasn’t a ‘thrill seekers’ park. We arrived when it opened, we paid what we thought was quite a bit... Read full review
- forever_loulyShropshire, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGood day out. A few minor feedback pointsWednesday, 1st June 2022We visited as a family of 3 consisting of 2 adults and a 5 year old. Entry was £60. Given some reviews u had read about the park being dated I was abit iffy on whether to book. It looked age... Read full review
- Davidm1022Trip Type:FamilyAverageSaturday, 18th June 2022We went with our 2 and a half year old, he had a great time, he was able to ride a lot of the rides but some he was too little for. As we went during the week, we paid off peak prices, for what is... Read full review
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021