COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS.
Please visit website for opening information and most up to date information regarding Covid-19.
This year marks the 30th Anniversary of Adventure Wonderland - Dorset’s No.1 family theme park!
Over the past thirty years, the park has entertained more than a million guests with their unique combination of outdoor rides, indoor play and resident character entertainment.
A wide range of outside rides and attractions are open daily, including family favourites such as Jungle Falls log flume, Battle Boats, Wild Bill’s Runaway Train, the Ghostly Galleon and the Turbo Teacups.
This year, Adventure Wonderland have launched a brand new attraction, ‘Alice at the Movies’ Crazy Golf! The 9-hole golf course is themed on a selection of family favourite films including Harry Potter, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, 101 Dalmations and of course, Alice in Wonderland. It’s tee-rific!
Visitors are also able to see the pint-sized ponies in Shetland World, get lost in the south’s largest hedge maze and get adventurous in the outdoor and indoor play areas.
Resident characters: Alice, the Mad Hatter, the Queen of Hearts and Mr Rabbit are on hand to greet visitors throughout the day - and see them live on stage in the brand new show, “Mr Rabbit’s Big Party!”
Grab and Go refreshments are available in the Wild Thing Cafe and grab a pizza in the brand new restaurant, The Queen of Hearts Pizza Palace!
It’s a full days fun at Dorset’s No.1!
- Adventure Wonderland
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adults & Children 3+||£16.99 per person per day|
|Child aged 2||£7.99 per person per day|
|Child over 3 years||£16.99 per person per day|
|Registered disabled (includes free carer)||£12.99 per person per day|
|Senior Citizen||£12.99 per person per day|
* Opening times vary by season. Please visit website for details.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good296
- christopherlY8618DTTrip Type:FamilyGreat family day outMonday, 13th September 2021Clean and tidy with great selection of rides for younger kids. Food was good and staff friendly. I will definitely be going back Read full review
- Travel91234Trip Type:FamilyPony ride was great.Saturday, 25th September 2021The woman who runs the pony rides was amazing with my 3 year old.highly recommend. Also Staff really friendly and helpful Read full review
- Kevin5740London, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyPleasant fun daySunday, 24th October 2021Excellent soft play my son did not want to leave! Minimal que for rides, pretty much got on straight away and it was a Saturday! Maze was shut which was a shame as it looked good fun! However food... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021