City Cruises Poole
Operating daytime and evening cruises daily from Poole Quay and Swanage Pier. With a wide variety of cruises for all ages you can either enjoy a two hour non-landing coastal cruise or a cruise around Europe’s largest natural harbour.
Or if you have a bit longer, why not take one of our day cruises to the charming Victorian resort of Swanage and ride on the award winning Steam Railway to Corfe Castle.
During the warmer months we also operate regular Fireworks Cruises, Birdwatching Cruises and Harbour Lights Cruises for all the family to enjoy. We even offer a wide variety of themed evening cruises where you can dance the night away and have a fantastic night out.
Our vessels are designed to give you the best vantage point of all the stunning panoramas of Dorset. You can enjoy them either from our open decks or comfortable saloons. On all boats you will find fully stocked licensed bars serving a range of hot and cold refreshments as well as light snacks.
Poole Harbour & Islands Circular Cruise
Poole Jurassic Circular Cruise
Poole to Swanage Return
Poole Sea Train Adventure
Poole and Swanage Birdwatching Cruise
Wareham Evening Cruise
Harbour Lights Cruise
Themed Evening Cruises
Bus Tour from Bournemouth and Cruise
Visit our website for more details.
Passengers can't disembark and embark at Brownsea Island. The cruise goes around Brownsea Island and won't stop at Brownsea Island.
All of our cruises are subject to weather and tide
Please see website for more details.
|Opening Times (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
|Monday - Sunday||09:00||- 17:00*|
* Please visit the website for 2022 Sailing Times.
Except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good116
- Jerry PBrightonDisappointingWednesday, 21st October 2020We booked the harbour tour which clearly shows the route going around Brownsea Island on the outside of their kiosk, but instead were taken to the sandbanks ferry and back, which we had already done... Read full review
- Tamer_The_AviatorBournemouth, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayFantastic Jurassic Coast TripFriday, 7th May 2021We had a lovely afternoon Jurassic Coast Trip. Lovely views, great staff and a great way to relax. A point to make would be that if you want the top Deck Line up early. However the bottom deck was... Read full review
- John FWimborne Minster, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayFantastic day outTuesday, 3rd May 2022Fantastic day out. Staff were amazing and very helpful. Very easy to book. I will definitely be using this service again and I highly recommend it to everybody. I had the cruise and steam train... Read full review
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021