City Cruises Poole
SERVICE UPDATE: WE ARE RE-OPENING ON THE 4TH OF JULY 2020. PLEASE CLICK HERE FROM MORE INFORMATION. YOU CAN FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR SOCIAL DISTANCING AND HYGIENE MEASURES HERE.
ALTERNATIVELY PLEASE CONTACT US BY EMAIL ON POOLESALES@CITYCRUISES.COM
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS
Operating daytime and evening cruises daily from Poole Quay and Swanage Pier. With a wide variety of cruises for all ages you can either enjoy a two hour non-landing coastal cruise or a cruise around Europe’s largest natural harbour.
Or if you have a bit longer, why not take one of our day cruises to the charming Victorian resort of Swanage. Enjoy a picnic at Durlston Country Park or ride on the award winning Steam Railway to Corfe Castle.
During the warmer months we also operate regular Fireworks Cruises, Birdwatching Cruises and harbour lights cruises for all the family to enjoy. We even offer a wide variety of themed evening cruises where you can dance the night away and have a fantastic night out.
Our vessels are designed to give you the best vantage point of all the stunning panoramas of Dorset. You can enjoy them either from our open decks or comfortable saloons. On all boats you will find fully stocked licensed bars serving a range of hot and cold refreshments as well as light snacks.
Poole Harbour & Islands Circular Cruise
Poole Jurassic Circular Cruise
Poole to Swanage Return
Poole Sea Train Adventure
Poole and Swanage Birdwatching Cruise
Wareham Evening Cruise
Harbour Lights Cruise
Themed Evening Cruises
Bus Tour from Bournemouth and Cruise
Visit our website for more details.
Passengers can't disembark and embark at Brownsea Island. The cruise goes around Brownsea Island and won't stop at Brownsea Island.
All of our cruises are subject to weather, tide
- City Cruises Poole
Please see website for more details.
|Opening Times (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Jan 2021)|
|Monday - Sunday||09:00||- 17:00*|
* Please visit the website for 2019 Sailing Times.
Except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good100
- cinderz2019Bournemouth, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelCruise ship sightseeing cruiseSaturday, 18th July 2020If you get the chance to do the Cruise ship sightseeing cruise then do so...what an absolutely fantastic trip seeing those cruise liners out in the bay here in Bournemouth...in what has been strange... Read full review
- pringles385Trip Type:CouplesEXCELLENT Cruise Ship tour!!Thursday, 6th August 2020We thoroughly enjoyed the trip out to see the cruise ships off the coast of Bournemouth. It was definitely a once in a lifetime experience as it’s likely the ships won’t ever be back like that. Dom... Read full review
- MrsSAJenningsLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesA wonderful cruise.Friday, 7th August 2020We booked the Jurassic cruise online as a last minute thing while in Poole for the weekend and I am so glad we did. This cruise was one of our highlights of the weekend. We chose to queue 30 minutes... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020