City Cruises Poole
Operating daytime and evening cruises daily from Poole Quay and Swanage Pier. With a wide variety of cruises for all ages you can either enjoy a two hour non-landing coastal cruise or a cruise around Europe’s largest natural harbour.
Or if you have a bit longer, why not take one of our day cruises to the charming Victorian resort of Swanage and ride on the award winning Steam Railway to Corfe Castle.
During the warmer months we also operate regular Fireworks Cruises, Birdwatching Cruises and Harbour Lights Cruises for all the family to enjoy. We even offer a wide variety of themed evening cruises where you can dance the night away and have a fantastic night out.
Our vessels are designed to give you the best vantage point of all the stunning panoramas of Dorset. You can enjoy them either from our open decks or comfortable saloons. On all boats you will find fully stocked licensed bars serving a range of hot and cold refreshments as well as light snacks.
Poole Harbour & Islands Circular Cruise
Poole Jurassic Circular Cruise
Poole to Swanage Return
Poole Sea Train Adventure
Poole and Swanage Birdwatching Cruise
Wareham Evening Cruise
Harbour Lights Cruise
Themed Evening Cruises
Bus Tour from Bournemouth and Cruise
Visit our website for more details.
Passengers can't disembark and embark at Brownsea Island. The cruise goes around Brownsea Island and won't stop at Brownsea Island.
All of our cruises are subject to weather and tide
Please see website for more details.
|Opening Times (1 Jan 2024 - 31 Dec 2024)
|Monday - Sunday
* Please visit the website for 2022 Sailing Times.
Except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good141
- Bob EGreat day out well worth it.Friday, 8th September 2023Booked up for the sea/train/sea trip and staying in hotel for several night but emailed the afternoon before informing us the times were changed, as we're we're staying just 100 yards from kiosk... Read full review
- James_from_WestoningUnited KingdomPoole harbour cruiseTuesday, 31st October 2023Very good trip around Poole harbour, the booking online was easy, the commentary was interesting and entertaining, they even arranged good weather for us! Read full review
- davesX5958HRPoole, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilySailing with Santa,Sunday, 24th December 2023We took our grandchildren on the Sail with Santa Poole Harbour Cruise and it exceeded our expectations 1000%!! The crew, and Santa, were very interactive with everyone and the presents that the kids... Read full review
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021
- TripAdvisor Awards Travellers' Choice - TripAdvisor 2022