City Cruises Poole
Operating daytime and evening cruises daily from Poole Quay and Swanage Pier. With a wide variety of cruises for all ages you can either enjoy a two hour non-landing coastal cruise or a cruise around Europe’s largest natural harbour.
Or if you have a bit longer, why not take one of our day cruises to the charming Victorian resort of Swanage. Enjoy a picnic at Durlston Country Park or ride on the award winning Steam Railway to Corfe Castle.
During the warmer months we also operate regular Fireworks Cruises, Birdwatching Cruises and harbour lights cruises for all the family to enjoy. We even offer a wide variety of themed evening cruises where you can dance the night away and have a fantastic night out.
Our vessels are designed to give you the best vantage point of all the stunning panoramas of Dorset. You can enjoy them either from our open decks or comfortable saloons. On all boats you will find fully stocked licensed bars serving a range of hot and cold refreshments as well as light snacks.
Poole Harbour & Islands Circular Cruise
Poole Jurassic Circular Cruise
Poole to Swanage Return
Poole Sea Train Adventure
Poole and Swanage Birdwatching Cruise
Wareham Evening Cruise
Harbour Lights Cruise
Themed Evening Cruises
Bus Tour from Bournemouth and Cruise
Visit our website for more details.
Passengers can't disembark and embark at Brownsea Island. The cruise goes around Brownsea Island and won't stop at Brownsea Island.
All of our cruises are subject to weather, tide
- City Cruises Poole
Please see website for more details.
|Opening Times (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Jan 2021)|
|Monday - Sunday||09:00||- 17:00*|
* Please visit the website for 2019 Sailing Times.
Except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good96
- waffler_2Telford, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesFirst classSaturday, 21st September 2019Took the 1300 Jurassic coast cruise Poole to Swanage. Excellent commentary including some celebrity gossip. All sites on the journey were clear and the geological history was explained. Drinks and... Read full review
- wtpsg121Swanage to Pool circularly cruise - pleasant tripSaturday, 12th October 2019Selected the Swanage circular cruise. Weather was sunny but windy for the journey. Staff in kiosk in Swanage was very friendly and helpful. Joined cruise and first chose to sit outside at back... Read full review
- Angela ERomsey, United Kingdomcruise round the portMonday, 14th October 2019great time on board the boat cruising round the port and island - good commentary - we all enjoyed our day Read full review