Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS
Covid-19 policy: for the most up-to-date information please visit the website.
Please note minimum length of stay of 2 nights in the hotel and 7 nights in the apartments will apply during the school summer holidays and you will see from the COVID policy how some of our facilities are affected.
Welcome to The Riviera Hotel and Holiday Apartments Bournemouth with its fantastic sea views overlooking the beaches of Bournemouth and Poole.
Whether you are looking for a fun get-away, a special romantic occasion, a base for exploring Dorset or a family beachside holiday. The Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments Bournemouth offers you an enjoyable and relaxing time. Our family-owned Bournemouth hotel is proud to have welcomed generations of guests who value friendly service, excellent food and great spa & leisure facilities.
Exclusively situated in the beautifully wooded area of Alum Chine, with panoramic sea views across Bournemouth Bay, and just a short walk from the award-winning seven mile stretch of sandy beach, the hotel is a fantastic base to start your Dorset exploring.
Take a dip in our indoor pool or relax in our new relaxation room equipped with comfortable seating and cosy furnishings. If you prefer something more energetic, our studio gym can help burn off extra energy or for hair & beauty services why not visit our Coast Spa. A fun games room will keep the children playing in a safe environment while you enjoy a drink in our stylish bar with spectacular views across the Bay and wooded Chine.
The Riviera Hotel is one of the finest Bournemouth Hotels due partly to its ideal location. Add to your Bournemouth Holiday experience by falling asleep each night to the blend of fresh sea air and sweet pine scent from the wooded Alum Chine in one of our comfortable bedrooms or apartments.
For delicious food why not book a table in our award winning Cunarder Conservatory Restaurant and experience high levels of creative cooking together with excellent service.
Explore the Area
There are many Bournemouth attractions all within walking distance. Stroll along the promenade or catch the Land Train to visit the Pier and the Pleasure Gardens. Walk through the wonderful Alum Chine to the fashionable Westbourne village, with its high Victorian arcade of restaurants and boutique shopping.
Close to Poole and its Historic Quay. Poole is home to Brownsea Island and the famous Sandbanks which is one of the most expensive places in the world to live! There are not many hotels in Poole, so take advantage of our location. If you do not want to venture out, why not simply wander along the clifftop to admire the views of the Isle of Wight and Old Harry Rocks.
Riviera Hotel Alum Chine is the perfect wedding hotel in Bournemouth for your wedding venue. With romantic sea views and a short walk to the beach, you can rely on us to ensure that your Wedding Day is a huge and memorable success.
We will do our best to help you plan the perfect stay for you.
- Riviera Hotel video
- Arrival Date:
- Wed , 8th Dec 2021
- Departure Date:
- Thur , 9th Dec 2021
- No. of Nights:
|Open all year. (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Jan 2022)|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good838
- SUPERDOOOOOOB720Trip Type:Friends getawayStaff are attentive, caring and proficientSunday, 5th December 2021Came here for a Christmas party, staff very friendly and know what they're doing. Nice food and service, Adam (short dark curly hair) in particular is a lovely guy who made sure me and my friends... Read full review
- johnmoulandFordingbridge, United KingdomGreat staff, all so helpful & cheery, Good facilitiesMonday, 6th December 2021Great staff, they were all so helpful & cheery. Great facilities. Great view from the restaurant. Nice and close to a lovely beach which has a very nice cafe to sit in and admire the view of the Bay... Read full review
- happyskier036happyskier036Trip Type:CouplesGem of a Hotel. Very friendly staff, great location, exceptionally clean.Monday, 6th December 2021We received a lovely warm welcome from the staff. Were very pleased with the standard of the room and cleanliness of the whole building. Great value and dog friendly. Good breakfast selection and... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021