Paultons Park Home of Peppa Pig World
Paultons Park is the action-packed theme park for families which has more than 70 wonderful rides and attractions included in the admission price. There is an amazing variety of things to see and do at Paultons Park including; big rides, small rides, play areas, various entertainment, a museum and an astonishing collection of exotic birds and African animals, all set within 140 acres of beautiful parkland. Paultons Park really is way too much fun for one day! Watch out for tropical birds, flamingos and don’t miss watching the penguins being fed daily at Paultons Park
PEPPA PIG WORLD
A world first and UK exclusive, Peppa Pig World is an amazing land that lets youngsters discover Peppa’s World in nearly 3 acres of fully themed fun! Meet Peppa Pig along with Mummy Pig, Daddy Pig and George, all in their very own land with Peppa Pig themed rides and restaurants. There is now more Peppa fun than ever with the opening of a large new expansion. The highlight of the extension are the two fun new rides, The Queen’s Flying Coach Ride and Grampy Rabbit’s Sailing Club. The Queen’s Flying Coach Ride takes families on a royal tour around part of Peppa Pig World in individual coaches starting from the top of the majestic Queen’s Castle.
Don’t forget to visit Lost Kingdom, where dinosaurs of all shapes and sizes greet you at every turn. Journey back 150 million years to discover the forgotten era of dinosaurs Take a Jurassic Jeep expedition, ride the Velociraptor family coaster as it rockets around tight bends at speeds up to 40mph and soar high into the sky on The Flight of the Pterosaur – a suspended family coaster! With plenty for young explorers to discover it will be a Jurassic Adventure for the whole family to enjoy.
See the Park’s own little corner of Africa and discover the amazing animals and birds of the savannah. From Meerkats, to Porcupines, Lizards to Mongoose there are furry and feathery friends of all shapes and size to delight and entertain. Visit the nocturnal house to see the Fennec Foxes, Giant Pouched Rats and Scorpions before venturing back in to the picturesque free flying aviary to meet Trumpeter Hornbills, Black-Crowned Night Herons and many, many more fascinating species.
Top for thrills is the Park’s breath-taking ride, EDGE. Riders swoop and spin through the air reaching a height of 15 metres on a giant disc that travels along a 90 metre track featuring a ‘camelback’ hill to create an amazing floating sensation. EDGE was the first ride of its type in the UK and perfectly complements the Park’s other thrilling rides and attractions including The Cobra. The largest of Paultons’ three rollercoasters, The Cobra features a thrilling combination of twists, drops and turns that have made it a great family favourite. There are plenty of slower rides like and a 4D cinema to for a gentler experience!
Wild workshops and exotic encounters await your group at Paulton’s park! Don’t miss Professor Blast’s Learning Lab which is the UK’s first dedicated theme park fully interactive education facility which is ideal for school visits as well as the science day extravaganzas and hands on workshops.
For more details, information and pricing please visit the website
- Tornado Springs Opening at Paultons Park!
Discounted and family tickets are available online.
On the day prices may vary - please see website for full list of prices.
|Opening Times (12 Apr 2021 - 23 Dec 2021)|
* Opening times subject to change and may vary depending on day, season, school holidays, and local restrictions. Please check website for opening details.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good2062
- KkatiebrakelTrip Type:FamilyToo long spent queueingMonday, 25th October 2021We enjoyed our day but some of the queues in Peppa pig world are too long for the ages of the children, many were irritable and falling asleep as 50min is just too long a queue for a children’s ride... Read full review
- 52felicitynNewburyOne hour wait to get out of car parkMonday, 25th October 2021We spent 7 hours at the park and enjoyed our day. We were early to arrive so were directed to the far end of one half of the huge car park. At 5.15 back at the car we then sat stationary for an... Read full review
- Carla192East SussexTrip Type:FamilyTook 90 minutes to leave the car parkTuesday, 26th October 2021We had a really fantastic day until it was time to leave the car park! We arrived early in the day so were directed to the far end of the car park. We returned to the car at 5:15 and sat in a queue... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021