Beaulieu National Motor Museum
In the heart of the New Forest National Park, Beaulieu is a marvellous day out that can be enjoyed together. It includes the National Motor Museum, Palace House, Beaulieu Abbey, World of Top Gear and a new adventure play area, Little Beaulieu.
Start your engine in The National Motor Museum
This world-famous collection featuring 285 vehicles, celebrates 140 years of ingenuity, imagination, and engineering genius. Marvel at the cars that broke the land speed record, be star struck by Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and re-live some favourite TV moments in the World of Top Gear. If you want to have a look under the bonnet there will be a Beaulieu expert ready to help you and, for those who prefer a bird’s eye view, a monorail ride through the roof of the museum is a must do!
New for 2022 is brand new exhibition: Bond in Motion – No Time To Die. This exhibition features nine iconic vehicles, gadgets and costumes from the latest 007 film, No Time To Die.
Explore the heart of our story in Palace House
This has been the Montagu family home since 1538. Explore this gothic wonder, filled with family treasures and stories old and new. Learn about the aunt who worked as a spy, or the tragic lady who inspired the Rolls Royce mascot. Learn our cook’s secrets for the perfect apple crumble and find out why our butler wears a fez.
Grounds and Gardens
From the Mill Pond walk, the Victorian Flower and Kitchen Gardens to the Wilderness Garden and Alice’s Topiary Wonderland, our beautiful natural spaces have their own historical treasures waiting to be discovered by you.
The perfect place for children to explore. Clamber around a wooden replica of Palace House, uncover secret passageways and ride the zip wire. There’s an adventure around every corner. Or perhaps parents just want to enjoy a sneaky cuppa and slice of cake at our strategically placed cafe while the kids wear themselves out!
Beaulieu Abbey - 800 years in the making
One of the serenest places in Beaulieu, the 12th century abbey takes you back in time to learn what life was like for Cistercian monks and how present-day Beaulieu grew out of their monastery.
Discover Beaulieu’s wartime secret in the Secret Army Exhibition.
Learn about Beaulieu’s role as a ‘finishing school’ for the heroic Special Operations Executive in WWII. Filled with intrigue, adventure and tales of derring-do, find out how the secret agents who trained here learned to fight, disguise themselves and send messages back to London.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult (Advance)||£23.00 per ticket|
|Adult (one the day)||£26.00 per ticket|
|Child (5-16) (Advance)||£12.00 per ticket|
|Child (5-16) (on the day)||£15.00 per ticket|
|Family (Advance)||£59.00 per ticket|
|Family (on the day)||£69.00 per ticket|
|Senior 60+ (Advance)||£22.00 per ticket|
|Senior 60+ (on the day)||£25.00 per ticket|
|Under 5s (on the day)||Free|
Please note - Online tickets need to be purchased online up to one day in advance.
|Summer (23 May 2022 - 21 Sept 2022)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 18:00*|
|Winter (23 Sept 2022 - 22 May 2023)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00*|
* Closed Christmas Day.Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2022
- Very Good1884
- J7240XXcatherinefMy favourite placeThursday, 30th June 2022We have visited Beaulieu many time over the years and it is always such a great experience. We always stay overnight nearby and although we spend two days looking around it is still not enough time... Read full review
- A2082ZMmichaelbA great day outSunday, 3rd July 2022A world class museum appealing to all ages and magnificently presented Picturesque gardens. An amazing palace furnished with artefacts and portraits to illustrate the many generations of the family... Read full review
- Mark PLeicester, United KingdomGreat day out for all the familyTuesday, 5th July 2022Our visit to Beaulieu was excellent, and we benefitted from nice weather. It is a whole day experience (we were on site for 7 hours and only stopped briefly for refreshements). We didn't actually do... Read full review
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021