From clifftops to castles, the adventures are endless...
Close to Avon beach and the market town of Christchurch, Hoburne Park holiday resort in Dorset is perfect for a relaxing break. Or an active one!
With sandy beaches, historic buildings and a nature reserve on your doorstep, you’ll never run out of things to do at Hoburne Park. Your toughest decision will be what to do first. Think it over while you enjoy a morning coffee in Café h – before you know it the kids will be begging you to join them for a swim! Or, if you’d rather relax, there’s always our sauna and steam room.
Unwind in style
We’ve designed Hoburne Park so you’re always within easy reach of pretty much everything. Take a look at our park map to see for yourself! If you want to treat yourself, do it in style with a stay in our Select Plus Caravans which are spacious, warm and ideal for relaxing in all year round with a private sun deck. For the ultimate luxury, you could even opt for a hot tub.
Our five favourite things to do at Hoburne Park:
- Start the day with a tasty fry-up in Café h
- Let the little ones burn off some energy in the indoor soft play area
- At the end of a long day, cool off in the pool or enjoy a session in the sauna
- Challenge the family to adventure golf
- Relax on Bournemouth beach after a busy afternoon of shopping
- For prices and availability, please contact Hoburne Holidays directly.
5 Star Gold Award accommodation.
|Opening Dates (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|