Southern Breeze Lodge
To find out more information about when you can book please visit the website directly.
We have been awarded our AA 'Covid Confident' certification.
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS.
The Southern Breeze Lodge Guest House is an Adults Only establishment situated on Southern Road which runs between the shopping precinct of Southbourne Grove and the cliff top close to the Fisherman’s Walk cliff lift. There is limited on site parking and free on street parking.
We have a large selection of pubs and restaurants within walking distance. The cliff top is about 200 metres away with a zig zag path to the beach from where you can walk to Hengisbury Head nature reserve in one direction and to Bournemouth and beyond in the other.
Within close proximity are the shopping centres of Bournemouth, Poole and Christchurch. The New Forest and the Jurassic Coast are a short drive or bus ride away.
We were awarded AA 4 Gold Star rating and Breakfast Award in 2017, 2018 and 2019. In January 2020 our Trip Adviser Rating was 5 / 5, and our Booking.com rating was 9.6 / 10.
Each of the six bedrooms are beach themed. All our rooms have en-suite shower rooms, apart from one which has a bath with an overhead shower. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms and public areas.
On arrival you will find a tea-tray with a selection of teas and coffees, local biscuits and most days home-made cakes. In your room fridge you will find fresh milk and a bottle of filtered tap water.
At breakfast you can choose from an extensive range of cereals, dried fruits, seeds, nuts and a selection of fruits and juices. Our cooked breakfast ingredients are locally sourced where possible and on your toast you can spread one of our home made jams and marmalades - some made from locally picked fruit.
For those with with special dietary requirements we cater for Gluten free, Vegetarian, Vegan, and Dairy Free. If you have any other dietary needs please do not hesitate to discuss them with us beforehand.
Given notice we can obtain we can obtain things like bicycles and mobility scooters.
Our opening times are 1st March to 30th November.
|Opening Times (1 Mar 2021 - 30 Nov 2021)|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good1
- kencotogoNorthampton, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesOur weekend awaySunday, 20th September 2020A great hotel room was very clean made to feel welcome had everything we needed would come here again we had booked the wrong time and they were so helpful in changing dates at no extra charge the... Read full review
- Joanne72013Rainham,essexTrip Type:CouplesExcellent placeMonday, 31st May 2021Very welcoming hosts,room was very clean cozy and comfy,breakfast excellent ( scrambled eggs out if this world), the little touch’s they do are lovely like a little treat left every day, 5 min walk... Read full review
- X1486QBjillcTrip Type:CouplesJillFriday, 13th August 2021We have just returned from the nicest bed and breakfast hotel we have ever been to. I can't really add anything to all the other reviews as it really is everything they say it is and more... I just... Read full review
- 4 AA Gold Stars
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021