Southern Breeze Lodge
To find out more information about when you can book please visit the website directly.
We have been awarded our AA 'Covid Confident' certification.
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS.
The Southern Breeze Lodge Guest House is an Adults Only establishment situated on Southern Road which runs between the shopping precinct of Southbourne Grove and the cliff top close to the Fisherman’s Walk cliff lift. There is limited on site parking and free on street parking.
We have a large selection of pubs and restaurants within walking distance. The cliff top is about 200 metres away with a zig zag path to the beach from where you can walk to Hengisbury Head nature reserve in one direction and to Bournemouth and beyond in the other.
Within close proximity are the shopping centres of Bournemouth, Poole and Christchurch. The New Forest and the Jurassic Coast are a short drive or bus ride away.
We were awarded AA 4 Gold Star rating and Breakfast Award in 2017, 2018 and 2019. In January 2020 our Trip Adviser Rating was 5 / 5, and our Booking.com rating was 9.6 / 10.
Each of the six bedrooms are beach themed. All our rooms have en-suite shower rooms, apart from one which has a bath with an overhead shower. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms and public areas.
On arrival you will find a tea-tray with a selection of teas and coffees, local biscuits and most days home-made cakes. In your room fridge you will find fresh milk and a bottle of filtered tap water.
At breakfast you can choose from an extensive range of cereals, dried fruits, seeds, nuts and a selection of fruits and juices. Our cooked breakfast ingredients are locally sourced where possible and on your toast you can spread one of our home made jams and marmalades - some made from locally picked fruit.
For those with with special dietary requirements we cater for Gluten free, Vegetarian, Vegan, and Dairy Free. If you have any other dietary needs please do not hesitate to discuss them with us beforehand.
Given notice we can obtain we can obtain things like bicycles and mobility scooters.
Our opening times are 1st March to 30th November.
|Opening Times (1 Mar 2020 - 30 Nov 2020)|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good7
- EMGY11Northampton, United KingdomBeautiful bed and breakfast by the seaThursday, 10th October 2019My partner and I stayed for two nights to take part in the Bournemouth Marathon Festival this weekend. We received a warm welcome from Noel and Elizabeth and their two dogs Bonnie and Clyde who we... Read full review
- sh1875Tamworth, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesMini BreakTuesday, 15th October 2019My husband & I have just returned from a mini break at the lovely bed & breakfast Southern Breeze at Southbourne. The proprietors Elizabeth & Noel make you feel so welcoming from the moment you... Read full review
- grahama696Trip Type:FamilyWonderful stayMonday, 6th July 2020We were the first guest after lock down.so we did not no what to expect.we had a lovely welcome and everything explained to us.lovely rooms the best 2 nights sleep I have ever had mattress an pillows... Read full review
- 4 AA Gold Stars
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020