Woodland Archery, Axe Throwing & Crossbow Shooting
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS
Insight Activities are an award-winning activity company offering Woodland Archery, Axe Throwing and Rifle Crossbow shooting. We offer outdoor activities for families, couples and stag and hen groups visiting Bournemouth and Poole.
If you’re looking for one of the best things to do whilst visiting then look no further! We have been awarded the TripAdvisor ‘Travellers Choice’ award for the past 6 years.
We run our activities from two beautiful woodlands, both are just 30 mins from Bournemouth. Choose either our New Forest (Fordingbridge, SP63DA) or (Tolpuddle, DT27HB) location.
Minimum age of 6 for Archery only, 12+ for Axe Throwing and Crossbow shooting.
What can you expect? – Great value for money. Expert instructors, top quality equipment, authentic activities in a rustic woodland surrounded by nature.
No previous experience required. Prices range from £25 - £35pp for a 2.5hr session.
Please see our TripAdvisor page for the latest reviews, photos and info. PRE-BOOKING is essential, you can book online through our website www.insightactivities.co.uk
The Insight Activities archery range is located in a gorgeous private woodland both in the new Forest and in Dorset, and comes with a full range of recurve bows and rifle crossbows. It’s the perfect activity for all ages (6+) and, depending on your individual requirements – the targets can be adjusted to skill level, you can shoot for balloons and play a variety of competitive games to make your archery experience even more engaging. £25 for 2hr lesson. > find out more about woodland archery.
Connect with your inner warrior and try the medieval activity of Axe Throwing in the new forest or Dorset. We have custom made axes and provide excellent tuition to help ensure your success. A safe and fun activity for all aged 12+. Challenge ‘Freddie Flintoffs’ Axe throwing record, as seen on Sky1 & Channel 4. > find out more about axe throwing.
Calling all Walking Dead fans – We also offer rifle powered Crossbows, a modern take on traditional archery. Magnified scopes will help you shoot an apple from a Zombies head at 25m! Archery & Crossbows combined 2hr session is £30pp. > find out more about crossbow shooting.
See website for full price list for each activity.
|Opening Times (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 18:30|
* Opening times are 7 days a week 10.00 - 18.30 - see website for availability
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good57
- DeborahMarshall2014Bicester, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesExcellent activity in beautiful forest locationSunday, 13th June 2021Three adult couples took part in a family trip to try archery, axe throwing and crossbow. We all had a brilliant time. Josh, our instructor, was friendly, helpful and patient. Safety was a priority... Read full review
- D2795BGroberteGreat Day OutMonday, 14th June 2021Glen was an absolute great chap. I thoroughly enjoyed myself, I wouldn't hesitate to book again. Completely Covid safe, loads of fun and games, Brilliant place for a bit of Nordic fun. Read full review
- georgepN1189NZSouthampton, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayA great day out!Saturday, 19th June 2021Glenn greeted us on arrival and we were the only group of four in! He helped us learn everything we needed for a really exciting and safe visit. Once he had finished showing us techniques he let us... Read full review
- TripAdvisor Awards TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Award 2020
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021