Woodland Archery, Axe Throwing & Crossbow Shooting
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS
Insight Activities are an award-winning activity company offering Woodland Archery, Axe Throwing and Rifle Crossbow shooting. We offer outdoor activities for families, couples and stag and hen groups visiting Bournemouth and Poole.
If you’re looking for one of the best things to do whilst visiting then look no further! We have been awarded the TripAdvisor ‘Travellers Choice’ award for the past 6 years.
We run our activities from two beautiful woodlands, both are just 30 mins from Bournemouth. Choose either our New Forest (Fordingbridge, SP63DA) or (Tolpuddle, DT27HB) location.
Minimum age of 6 for Archery only, 12+ for Axe Throwing and Crossbow shooting.
What can you expect? – Great value for money. Expert instructors, top quality equipment, authentic activities in a rustic woodland surrounded by nature.
No previous experience required. Prices range from £25 - £35pp for a 2.5hr session.
Please see our TripAdvisor page for the latest reviews, photos and info. PRE-BOOKING is essential, you can book online through our website www.insightactivities.co.uk
The Insight Activities archery range is located in a gorgeous private woodland both in the new Forest and in Dorset, and comes with a full range of recurve bows and rifle crossbows. It’s the perfect activity for all ages (6+) and, depending on your individual requirements – the targets can be adjusted to skill level, you can shoot for balloons and play a variety of competitive games to make your archery experience even more engaging. £25 for 2hr lesson. > find out more about woodland archery.
Connect with your inner warrior and try the medieval activity of Axe Throwing in the new forest or Dorset. We have custom made axes and provide excellent tuition to help ensure your success. A safe and fun activity for all aged 12+. Challenge ‘Freddie Flintoffs’ Axe throwing record, as seen on Sky1 & Channel 4. > find out more about axe throwing.
Calling all Walking Dead fans – We also offer rifle powered Crossbows, a modern take on traditional archery. Magnified scopes will help you shoot an apple from a Zombies head at 25m! Archery & Crossbows combined 2hr session is £30pp. > find out more about crossbow shooting.
See website for full price list for each activity.
|Opening Times (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 18:30|
* Opening times are 7 days a week 10.00 - 18.30 - see website for availability
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good60
- B7033ZUmikedTrip Type:CouplesGreat fun and worth every penny!Saturday, 23rd October 2021Booked the 'Medieval trio' with my partner and arrived with a few other groups. Everyone had a great time doing the 3 activities (archery, axe throwing and crossbows). Instructors were fun and really... Read full review
- Swifty3LondonTrip Type:Friends getawayFantastic Fun - NOT TO BE MISSED!!!Monday, 25th October 2021I booked this as a surprise activity for my guests to celebrate my birthday and we could not have wished for a better time. It was absolutely fantastic and the instructors were amazing, very... Read full review
- leroy2829Trip Type:FamilyGreat atmosphere great timeMonday, 25th October 2021Absolutely superb time, even accommodated me in my disabled scooter. The instructor Glen was excellent well knowledgeable and explained everything clearly. Glen was a joy to have around made us feel... Read full review
- TripAdvisor Awards TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Award 2020
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021