RockReef Activity Centre & Pier Zip
With the recent government announcement, It is with great sadness that we have to announce RockReef will be closing from Thursday 5th November until Wednesday 2nd December 😢 We are busy contacting everyone with bookings but please bear with us as it will take a few days to get to everyone with bookings. Our next sessions available to book will be from Saturday 5th December. Thank you all for your continued support, stay safe and we hope to see you all again at RockReef as soon as we are able to re-open!
If you’re looking for a fun, adrenaline fuelled day out for all the family, visit RockReef, the all year all weather exciting attraction located on the iconic Bournemouth Pier!
Marketing Manager Sarah Hunter advised, “Go climbing in RockReef or challenge yourself with a ride on PierZip, the world’s first pier to shore zip wire. Then top it all off with a tasty snack in RockReef café or a delicious lunch in Key West Bar & Grill next door, whilst admiring the stunning coastal views which we are so proud of. Key West Bar & Grill have a USA inspired menu with many dishes for every appetite, including some new vegan additions!
There is a huge range of exciting activities to suit all ages from 4 – 94! Inside you will find 28 individually themed climbing walls, each with challenges to suit beginners through to the more experienced. There is a stairway to heaven climbing challenge, sure to test your balance and a HighLine aerial obstacle course which consists of wooden obstacles suspended 20ft above the ground. If you make it around the first time, you can take on the challenge again – blindfolded! There is a Pier Cave where you can worm your way through lots of twists and turns and even find the hidden ball pits!
For the more adventurous, there are two adrenaline activities that are sure to test your courage, you could test yourself on the Vertical Slide which is sure to get your heart racing as you are pulled to the top and then plunge down as gravity takes over! The most challenging activity inside RockReef is the Leap of Faith, you climb a 20ft pole and walk the plank, you then leap from the plank to try and catch a bag suspended in front of you.
You can have an even bigger adventure with the Ultimate Adventure Ticket, which combines RockReef’s indoor activities. Or upgrade your Clip ‘n Climb session and try a PierZip ride too, from £20 in the summer season and £15 during the winter season.
Outside is the awesome PierZip, the first pier to shore zip wire in the world! Climb the 60ft tower at the end of the pier, then launch yourself off the platform and zip surf 250 metres over the sea to land on the beach below. A dual line means you can go two at a time and race each other to the end!
RockReef is perfect for all groups offering team building for corporate groups, adrenaline fuelled Hen and Stag Dos, curriculum linked school visits and fantastic kid’s birthday parties! Local sports teams and youth groups, such as Scouts, Girl Guides, Cadets and Boys Brigade can get a great discount with ‘Fun Day Out’ group packages.
Opening Times: Check website for session times and availability.
Ultimate Adventure Saver tickets available.
PierZip ride - £20 in the summer season and £15 during the winter season.
See website for further details.
* **CORONAVIRUS UPDATE - Check opening days and times direct as this is subject to change**
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good180
- 209philliplBrilliant staffMonday, 2nd November 2020I booked my son in for the highline but he had (unknown to me) developed a fear of heights and was initially reluctant to take the first step onto the course. The staff were brilliant with him and... Read full review
- Nicole CTrip Type:FamilyI will definitely go there again with my friends xTuesday, 3rd November 2020I really liked the way the staff made sure we were safe, and having fun, the instructors where really nice , and i really loved the costumes they were wearing (we went there on the 31st of oct) xx Read full review
- Yvonne HBuckinghamshire, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat treat for the kidsTuesday, 3rd November 2020I took my two children aged 9 & 12 and they had a fab time. I thought it was great value for money. They just did the clip on walls and a walk around the top section. We helped the kids clip on and... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020