RockReef Activity Centre & Pier Zip
Following the government’s announcement on Friday 20th March, RockReef is now closed until further notice. We will be contacting everyone who has bookings with us up until the 31st May, this may take some time due to the number of bookings so please bear with us during this busy time as we will be in touch as soon as we can.
We would like to thank our loyal customers for all your support and we hope to see you for a RockReef and PierZip adventure soon.
If you’re looking for a fun, adrenaline fuelled day out for all the family, visit RockReef, the all year all weather exciting attraction located on the iconic Bournemouth Pier!
Marketing Manager Sarah Hunter advised, “Go climbing in RockReef or challenge yourself with a ride on PierZip, the world’s first pier to shore zip wire. Then top it all off with a tasty snack in RockReef café or a delicious lunch in Key West Bar & Grill next door, whilst admiring the stunning coastal views which we are so proud of. Key West Bar & Grill have a USA inspired menu with many dishes for every appetite, including some new vegan additions!
There is a huge range of exciting activities to suit all ages from 4 – 94! Inside you will find 28 individually themed climbing walls, each with challenges to suit beginners through to the more experienced. There is a stairway to heaven climbing challenge, sure to test your balance and a HighLine aerial obstacle course which consists of wooden obstacles suspended 20ft above the ground. If you make it around the first time, you can take on the challenge again – blindfolded! There is a Pier Cave where you can worm your way through lots of twists and turns and even find the hidden ball pits!
For the more adventurous, there are two adrenaline activities that are sure to test your courage, you could test yourself on the Vertical Slide which is sure to get your heart racing as you are pulled to the top and then plunge down as gravity takes over! The most challenging activity inside RockReef is the Leap of Faith, you climb a 20ft pole and walk the plank, you then leap from the plank to try and catch a bag suspended in front of you.
You can have an even bigger adventure with the Ultimate Adventure Ticket, which combines all of RockReef’s indoor activities; Clip ‘n Climb, Pier Cave, HighLine, Leap of Faith and Vertical Slide for 2 hours of fun! All this for £29 per person. Or upgrade your Clip ‘n Climb session and try a PierZip ride too, for only £15 in the summer season and £10 during the winter season.
Outside is the awesome PierZip, the first pier to shore zip wire in the world! Climb the 60ft tower at the end of the pier, then launch yourself off the platform and zip surf 250 metres over the sea to land on the beach below. A dual line means you can go two at a time and race each other to the end!
RockReef is perfect for all groups offering team building for corporate groups, adrenaline fuelled Hen and Stag Dos, curriculum linked school visits and fantastic kid’s birthday parties! Local sports teams and youth groups, such as Scouts, Girl Guides, Cadets and Boys Brigade can get a great discount with ‘Fun Day Out’ group packages. RockReef also provide RockStars after school club every Tuesday and Wednesday during term time.
Opening Times: Open 7 days a week, check website for session times and availability.
You can now have an even bigger adventure with the newly launched ‘RockReef Ultimate Adventure Ticket’, which combines all of RockReef’s indoor activities; Clip ‘n Climb, Pier Cave, HighLine, Leap of Faith and Vertical Slide. All this for £29 per person. Upgrade your Clip ‘n Climb session and try a PierZip ride too, for only £15 in the summer season and only £10 during the winter season.
|Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Jan 2021)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 19:00*|
* Opening Times: Open 7 days a week, check website for session times and availability.
Opening times can vary depending on the season. If you would like to book a specific date and time, please check our website.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good170
- F7029CEdavidmBournemouth, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyRockstarsSaturday, 14th March 2020The staff are really fun and suffer the children well. It’s a great place, the kids love it and the coffees good too. The home made cakes have been missing for a few weeks and they were great, bring... Read full review
- karenhV8163ZMExcellent birthday activityTuesday, 17th March 2020Took 6 children between ages of 6-9 year for 7th birthday treat. Never been before or done anything remotely similar but all birthday girl wanted to do was go climbing with friends so we googled... Read full review
- WestyOfPooleExcellent experience - albeit a bit wet & coldWednesday, 18th March 2020Staff were really helpful and friendly. We happened to book and attend on a wet, windy, cold day so the walk up the tower wasn't too pleasant especially as we wait near the top in the wind and rain... Read full review