RockReef Activity Centre & Pier Zip
RockReef is an all year, all weather fun activity attraction located on the iconic Bournemouth Pier.
Head to Bournemouth Pier for fun and adventure and make use of the newly launched ‘Ultimate Adventure Ticket!’
The team at Bournemouth Pier are urging locals and visitors to head down to Bournemouth Pier for a thrilling, fun-filled, family adventure.
Marketing Manager Sarah Hunter advised, “Go climbing in RockReef or challenge yourself with a ride on PierZip, the world’s first pier to shore zip wire. Then top it all off with a delicious lunch in Key West Bar & Grill whilst admiring the stunning coastal views which we are so proud of. We have our USA inspired menu with many dishes for every appetite!
“You can now have an even bigger adventure with the newly launched ‘RockReef Ultimate Adventure Ticket’, which combines all of RockReef’s indoor activities; Clip ‘n Climb, Pier Cave, HighLine, Leap of Faith and Vertical Slide. All this for £29 per person. Upgrade your Clip ‘n Climb session and try a PierZip ride too, for only £15 in the summer season and only £10 during the winter season.”
There is a huge range of exciting activities to suit all ages from 4 – 94! Inside you will find 27 individually themed climbing walls, each with challenges to suit beginners through to the more experienced. There is a stairway to heaven climbing challenge, sure to test your balance and a Highline aerial obstacle course which consists of wooden obstacles suspended 20 feet above the ground. If you make it around the first time, you can take on the challenge again – Blindfolded! There is a Pier Cave with lots of twists and turns and even hidden ball pits!
For the more adventurous, there are two adrenaline activities that are sure to test your courage, you could test yourself on the Vertical Slide which is sure to get your heart racing as you are pulled to the top and then let go as gravity takes over! The most challenging activity inside RockReef is the Leap of faith, you climb a 20ft pole and walk the plank, you then leap from the plank to try and catch a bag suspended in front of you.
Outside is the awesome PierZip, the first pier to shore zip wire in the world! If you can climb the 60ft tower at the end of the pier, you launch yourself off the platform and zip surf 250 metres over the sea, landing on the beach below. A dual line means you can go two at a time and race each other to the beach below!
Opening Times: Open 7 days a week, check website for session times and availability.
You can now have an even bigger adventure with the newly launched ‘RockReef Ultimate Adventure Ticket’, which combines all of RockReef’s indoor activities; Clip ‘n Climb, Pier Cave, HighLine, Leap of Faith and Vertical Slide. All this for £29 per person. Upgrade your Clip ‘n Climb session and try a PierZip ride too, for only £15 in the summer season and only £10 during the winter season.
|Opening (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Jan 2020)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 19:00|
* Opening Times: Open 7 days a week, check website for session times and availability.
Opening times can vary depending on the season. If you would like to book a specific date and time, please check our website.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good162
- minkpen545 boys and girls from Boys Brigade visit Rock ReefWednesday, 6th November 2019We booked for a group of 45, 8-11 year olds from the local Bournemouth Boy's Brigade and they thoroughly enjoyed the trip! The staff were wonderful with some in particular going the extra mile to... Read full review
- michaelaNfamilyBournemouth, United KingdomGreat fun for any family member!!Monday, 11th November 2019The place is fantastic! The staff are encouraging and fun! They had us all achieving more than we ever thought possible. The kids had a blast and so did us adults. They are so safety conscious that... Read full review
- avidvacationer75EnglandTrip Type:Family7 year old birthday partyTuesday, 12th November 2019We visited with our 7 year old twins and 6 of their friends - so 8 children in total. The kids loved it, we only did the climbing walls but that was plenty for children so young! A lot of nerves to... Read full review