Queen's Park Golf Course
A warm welcome awaits you at Queen’s Park Golf Course, which was established in 1905. As ex-Championship course, it is Bournemouth’s golfing crowning glory set in undulating mature parkland with tree-lined fairways.
It’s not for the feint-hearted: the golf course was a regular feature on the PGA European Tour and welcomed many other high-profile tournaments hosting famous names, like Steve Ballesteros, Sir Henry Cotton and Tony Jacklin.
The greens are kept in superb condition: fast and true, providing a good challenge to even the best golfers. The course is known for its excellent drainage, which means that it’s playable all year – Queen’s Park stays open when other courses must close.
You don’t need to be a member: you can simply pay and play. Book online or call the golf shop to secure your tee time – there are some great off-peak deals to be had if you’re free to play at any time.
It’s the perfect place to enjoy some fresh air, wonderful scenery and a game of golf with your friends – or colleagues. We welcome corporate and society golf players and we specialise in organising an excellent value golf day to remember.
But don’t just take our word for it: we’ve been HIGHLY RECOMMENDED on GOLFSHAKE.com and described as ‘undoubtedly a highlight of any Bournemouth golf tour’ by Your Golf Travel.
It’s worth noting that Queen’s Park Golf Course is also a public open space. This means that members of the public will also be in the area. We encourage mutual respect from all our park users and we ask that our players give way to the public and show consideration to other users of the site.
- Queen's Park Golf Course Video
Please check the website for prices of Season Tickets and Pay & Play Offers.
|Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Jan 2021)|
|Monday - Friday||07:00||- 19:00*|
* Core opening times vary according to the season.
Please note Queen’s Park Golf Course will be marshalled out of normal operation hours.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good18
- Toshiba1629Bournemouth, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayJust AmazingSaturday, 2nd February 2019Tell me this: Where can you find such indervidual golf holes, with such astounding views.shared by Golfers and Dog walkers. you can play all year round, unlike several Golf Courses near by. It was... Read full review
- B4796VCstevemBournemouth, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyWOW!Sunday, 26th May 2019Yet again another excellent visit! Great food, super clean, friendly staff, competitive prices. We love coming here! Read full review
- scott9451Bournemouth, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayLovely environment, amazing golfMonday, 2nd March 2020Amazing place for a walk, golf club staff very friendly and golfing experience amazing. Includes amazing views for sightseeing Read full review