Paultons Park Home of Peppa Pig World
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS
Paultons is the UK’s number 1 family theme park — located in Hampshire with over 70 exciting rides and attractions, set within 140 acres of beautiful parkland on the edge of the New Forest National Park. Paultons is also home of the UK's only Peppa Pig World with 9 fun Peppa-themed rides, great for an amazing day out with the kids. Enjoy roller coasters, thrill rides, family rides, indoor and outdoor play areas, water splash parks, entertainments and an astonishing collection of birds and animals at our amusement park.
Peppa Pig World
A world first and UK exclusive, Peppa Pig World is an amazing land that lets youngsters discover Peppa’s World in nearly 3 acres of fully themed fun! Meet Peppa Pig along with Mummy Pig, Daddy Pig and George, all in their very own land with Peppa Pig themed rides and restaurants. Enjoy The Queen’s Flying Coach Ride, Grampy Rabbit’s Sailing Club, Daddy Pig’s Car Ride, an indoor playzone, Muddy Puddles water splash park and much more!
Don’t forget to visit Lost Kingdom, where dinosaurs of all shapes and sizes greet you at every turn. Journey back 150 million years to discover the forgotten era of dinosaurs Take a Jurassic Jeep expedition, ride the Velociraptor family coaster as it rockets around tight bends at speeds up to 40mph and soar high into the sky on The Flight of the Pterosaur – a suspended family coaster! With plenty for young explorers to discover it will be a Jurassic Adventure for the whole family to enjoy.
Top for thrills is the Park’s breath-taking ride, EDGE. Riders swoop and spin through the air reaching a height of 15 metres on a giant disc that travels along a 90 metre track featuring a ‘camelback’ hill to create an amazing floating sensation. EDGE was the first ride of its type in the UK and perfectly complements the Park’s other thrilling rides and attractions including The Cobra. The largest of Paultons’ three rollercoasters, The Cobra features a thrilling combination of twists, drops and turns that have made it a great family favourite. There are plenty of slower rides like and a 4D cinema to for a gentler experience!
For more details, information and pricing please visit the website.
- Peppa Pig World at Paulton's Park
Discounted and family tickets are available online.
On the day prices may vary - please see website for full list of prices.
|Opening (17 Feb 2020 - 23 Dec 2020)|
* Opening times vary depending on day, season and school holidays so please check website for opening details. Closed for the month of January and reopens 17 February. Also closed 5 - 21 March, 1 - 2 October, 12 - 29 November, 2 - 6, 9 - 12, 16 - 17 & 24 - 31st December 2019.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Travelers Choice Best of Best
- Very Good1936
- Becks29St Ives, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFab day at Paultkns Park despite the weather.Saturday, 24th October 2020This was our 3rd visit in about 4 years to PP as we live in Cornwall. We went on Friday 23rd October hoping to beat the crowds expected for half term. On arrival it was absolutely lashing with rain... Read full review
- 248roxanneckTrip Type:FamilySuper family day outSaturday, 24th October 2020We had the best time at Paultons Park. It was well managed and very clean. We purposely chose what was meant to be a wet day so it was quieter and we didn’t queue once. The app helped see where was... Read full review
- sezy_10Southampton, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFun day outSunday, 25th October 2020Went with my daughter on 16th October. I was impressed with all the halloween decorations. Everywhere was very clean the toilets were spotless. All the staff were very friendly. We had burger and... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020