Paultons Park Home of Peppa Pig World
A new fun family roller coaster has flown into Tornado Springs at Paultons Park this spring! Book your seat aboard The Farmyard Flyer; a crazy aeroplane themed adventure that takes riders swooping up, down and around the American 50’s themed farmland in the fictional town of Tornado Springs. The ride is especially suited to younger families with a minimum height restriction of just 900mm, meaning that little ones who are not yet tall enough to brave the thrilling Storm Chaser spinning coaster or mighty Cyclonator gyro swing ride can still have a fun roller coaster experience at Tornado Springs.
Opened in April 2021, Tornado Springs covers over four acres of land and now features 9 different fun rides and attractions – making it a highway stopover like no other!
- Paultons Park Home of Peppa Pig World
Discounted and family tickets are available online.
On the day prices may vary - please see website for full list of prices.
|Opening Times (12 Apr 2024 - 23 Dec 2024)
* Opening times subject to change and may vary depending on day, season, school holidays, and local restrictions. Please check website for opening details.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good2135
- Jerry MA brilliant family day outSaturday, 17th February 2024An absolutely fantastic day with two of our children, aged 9 and 5. A fabulous amount to do, lots of rides and great value for money. The whole place is kept beautifully and we couldn’t have enjoyed... Read full review
- Ian DTrip Type:FamilyFantastic funSaturday, 17th February 2024Wonderful place with so much to see. Concessions are reasonably priced and plenty of different choices. The theme park is unbelievably clean and the team wonderfully pleasant. Baby changing has a... Read full review
- nmlondon16London, United KingdomReally great day out with a three year oldFriday, 23rd February 2024The primary purpose of our visit was to see the Peppa Pig World section, and that is where we spent most of our time. The whole day was great - the park is immaculate, staff are friendly and the PP... Read full review
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021