Paultons Park Home of Peppa Pig World
We are pleased to confirm that Paultons Park is planning to open on 4th July 2020 in line with current Government guidelines. All visits to the Park will need to be pre-booked and there will be a limited amount of tickets available each day. Please see the website for further information about the safety measures we have in place.
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS
Paultons is the UK’s number 1 family theme park — located in Hampshire with over 70 exciting rides and attractions, set within 140 acres of beautiful parkland on the edge of the New Forest National Park. Paultons is also home of the UK's only Peppa Pig World with 9 fun Peppa-themed rides, great for an amazing day out with the kids. Enjoy roller coasters, thrill rides, family rides, indoor and outdoor play areas, water splash parks, entertainments and an astonishing collection of birds and animals at our amusement park.
Peppa Pig World
A world first and UK exclusive, Peppa Pig World is an amazing land that lets youngsters discover Peppa’s World in nearly 3 acres of fully themed fun! Meet Peppa Pig along with Mummy Pig, Daddy Pig and George, all in their very own land with Peppa Pig themed rides and restaurants. Enjoy The Queen’s Flying Coach Ride, Grampy Rabbit’s Sailing Club, Daddy Pig’s Car Ride, an indoor playzone, Muddy Puddles water splash park and much more!
Don’t forget to visit Lost Kingdom, where dinosaurs of all shapes and sizes greet you at every turn. Journey back 150 million years to discover the forgotten era of dinosaurs Take a Jurassic Jeep expedition, ride the Velociraptor family coaster as it rockets around tight bends at speeds up to 40mph and soar high into the sky on The Flight of the Pterosaur – a suspended family coaster! With plenty for young explorers to discover it will be a Jurassic Adventure for the whole family to enjoy.
Top for thrills is the Park’s breath-taking ride, EDGE. Riders swoop and spin through the air reaching a height of 15 metres on a giant disc that travels along a 90 metre track featuring a ‘camelback’ hill to create an amazing floating sensation. EDGE was the first ride of its type in the UK and perfectly complements the Park’s other thrilling rides and attractions including The Cobra. The largest of Paultons’ three rollercoasters, The Cobra features a thrilling combination of twists, drops and turns that have made it a great family favourite. There are plenty of slower rides like and a 4D cinema to for a gentler experience!
For more details, information and pricing please visit the website.
- Peppa Pig World at Paulton's Park
Discounted and family tickets are available online.
On the day prices may vary - please see website for full list of prices.
|Opening (17 Feb 2020 - 23 Dec 2020)|
* Opening times vary depending on day, season and school holidays so please check website for opening details. Closed for the month of January and reopens 17 February. Also closed 5 - 21 March, 1 - 2 October, 12 - 29 November, 2 - 6, 9 - 12, 16 - 17 & 24 - 31st December 2019.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Traveler's Choice
- Very Good1902
- GED1993Preston, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLoved it!!Thursday, 13th August 2020Best park we have ever been too! Yes there were long ques and a lot of people but it didn’t put us off. Such a brilliant day. We only got to see a third of it so a second trip back for us is on... Read full review
- mikehall1979Trip Type:FamilyExcellent ExperienceThursday, 13th August 2020As we entered the car-park I was immediately impressed with how organised and clean everything was. Cars were directed by staff into alternate parking spaces to maintain social distancing. There were... Read full review
- Vixster89Bristol, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyPeppa pig worldThursday, 13th August 2020This was our third trip to Paultons Park, we go once a year with our daughter who is now 3. We visited mid-week in August and it was very busy, the busiest we have ever seen it and we normally go... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020