Paultons Park Home of Peppa Pig World
Covid-19 Update - Please see the website for the most up to date information.
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS
Paultons Park is currently scheduled to re-open on the 12th April 2021 in line with government advice.
Paultons is the UK’s number 1 family theme park — located in Hampshire with over 70 exciting rides and attractions, set within 140 acres of beautiful parkland on the edge of the New Forest National Park. Paultons is also home of the UK's only Peppa Pig World with 9 fun Peppa-themed rides, great for an amazing day out with the kids. Enjoy roller coasters, thrill rides, family rides, indoor and outdoor play areas, water splash parks, entertainments and an astonishing collection of birds and animals at our amusement park.
The UK’s number one family theme park, Paultons Park, will open a major new world of attractions in April 2021!
Covering over four acres and featuring 8 exciting new rides and experiences, Tornado Springs is a highway stopover like no other!
A highlight of the new attractions in Tornado Springs is Storm Chaser an exhilarating family spinning rollercoaster that takes guests to height of 20 metres above ground before ‘riding the storm’. Cyclonator – a huge Gyro Swing spinning pendulum ride, will rise to around 25 metres –it is sure to put you in a spin!
The new land will also feature Al’s Auto Academy – a garage-themed driving school ride with 30 electric cars, which uniquely gives parents the opportunity to hop on board and help guide more novice younger drivers around the track! All this plus two fun family drop rides called Windmill Towers, the Buffalo Falls water raft ride, and Trekking Tractors will complete the line-up of rides available at Tornado Springs.
In addition, the new themed world of Tornado Springs offers Al’s Shop & Service, a confectionery based shop; Route 83 Diner, a family fast food restaurant; - and two new playgrounds, Parking Lot Tots and Junkyard Junction, to cater for differing age ranges.
A world first and UK exclusive, Peppa Pig World is an amazing land that lets youngsters discover Peppa’s World in 5 acres of fully themed fun! Meet Peppa Pig along with Mummy Pig, Daddy Pig and George, all in their very own land with Peppa Pig themed rides and restaurants. Enjoy The Queen’s Flying Coach Ride, Grampy Rabbit’s Sailing Club, Daddy Pig’s Car Ride, an indoor playzone, Muddy Puddles water splash park and much more!
Don’t forget to visit Lost Kingdom, where dinosaurs of all shapes and sizes greet you at every turn. Journey back 150 million years to discover the forgotten era of dinosaurs Take a Jurassic Jeep expedition, ride the Velociraptor family coaster as it rockets around tight bends at speeds up to 40mph and soar high into the sky on The Flight of the Pterosaur – a suspended family coaster! With plenty for young explorers to discover it will be a Jurassic Adventure for the whole family to enjoy.
Top for thrills is the Park’s breath-taking ride, EDGE. Riders swoop and spin through the air reaching a height of 15 metres on a giant disc that travels along a 90 metre track featuring a ‘camelback’ hill to create an amazing floating sensation. EDGE was the first ride of its type in the UK and perfectly complements the Park’s other thrilling rides and attractions including The Cobra. The largest of Paultons’ three rollercoasters, The Cobra features a thrilling combination of twists, drops and turns that have made it a great family favourite. There are plenty of slower rides like and a 4D cinema to for a gentler experience!
For more details, information and pricing please visit the website.
- Tornado Springs Opening at Paultons Park!
Discounted and family tickets are available online.
On the day prices may vary - please see website for full list of prices.
|Opening Times (12 Apr 2021 - 23 Dec 2021)|
* Opening times subject to change and may vary depending on day, season, school holidays, and local restrictions. Please check website for opening details.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Travelers Choice Best of Best
- Very Good1939
- Philip MUttoxeter, United KingdomAwesome ChristmasTuesday, 22nd December 2020I went to Paultons Park this Christmas and it was awesome. It's a very colourful park and great for families. I can't wait for the new Tornado Springs area to open in 2021! The staff were friendly... Read full review
- Jellie0802Romsey, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawaySuch a wonderful ‘birthday’Tuesday, 22nd December 2020Me and a group of my friends all had birthdays during the first lockdown after Christmas so it was a bit annoying after the second lockdown as we had to rearrange our tickets but the park were happy... Read full review
- christinaB1994xRadstock, United KingdomTrip Type:Family2nd visit in 3 months!Monday, 28th December 2020We (2 adults and a 2 year old) visited just before christmas. This is our 2nd visit in 3 months because we enjoyed ourselves so much the first time. This time it was very rainy but that didn't spoil... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021