Paultons Park Home of Peppa Pig World
Paultons is the UK’s number 1 family theme park — located in Hampshire with over 70 exciting rides and attractions, set within 140 acres of beautiful parkland on the edge of the New Forest National Park. Paultons is also home of the UK's only Peppa Pig World with 9 fun Peppa-themed rides, great for an amazing day out with the kids. Enjoy roller coasters, thrill rides, family rides, indoor and outdoor play areas, water splash parks, entertainments and an astonishing collection of birds and animals at our amusement park.
Peppa Pig World
A world first and UK exclusive, Peppa Pig World is an amazing land that lets youngsters discover Peppa’s World in nearly 3 acres of fully themed fun! Meet Peppa Pig along with Mummy Pig, Daddy Pig and George, all in their very own land with Peppa Pig themed rides and restaurants. Enjoy The Queen’s Flying Coach Ride, Grampy Rabbit’s Sailing Club, Daddy Pig’s Car Ride, an indoor playzone, Muddy Puddles water splash park and much more!
Don’t forget to visit Lost Kingdom, where dinosaurs of all shapes and sizes greet you at every turn. Journey back 150 million years to discover the forgotten era of dinosaurs Take a Jurassic Jeep expedition, ride the Velociraptor family coaster as it rockets around tight bends at speeds up to 40mph and soar high into the sky on The Flight of the Pterosaur – a suspended family coaster! With plenty for young explorers to discover it will be a Jurassic Adventure for the whole family to enjoy.
Top for thrills is the Park’s breath-taking ride, EDGE. Riders swoop and spin through the air reaching a height of 15 metres on a giant disc that travels along a 90 metre track featuring a ‘camelback’ hill to create an amazing floating sensation. EDGE was the first ride of its type in the UK and perfectly complements the Park’s other thrilling rides and attractions including The Cobra. The largest of Paultons’ three rollercoasters, The Cobra features a thrilling combination of twists, drops and turns that have made it a great family favourite. There are plenty of slower rides like and a 4D cinema to for a gentler experience!
For more details, information and pricing please visit the website.
- Peppa Pig World at Paulton's Park
Discounted and family tickets are available online.
On the day prices may vary - please see website for full list of prices.
|Opening (17 Feb 2020 - 23 Dec 2020)|
* Opening times vary depending on day, season and school holidays so please check website for opening details. Closed for the month of January and reopens 17 February. Also closed 5 - 21 March, 1 - 2 October, 12 - 29 November, 2 - 6, 9 - 12, 16 - 17 & 24 - 31st December 2019.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Traveler's Choice
- Very Good1876
- SantafaiAylesbury, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat for what it is, can do with a few more rides.Tuesday, 10th March 2020Great for the very young, but not interesting for the older among the kids. Not much rides for 9-14 years old. More for 3-6 years old kids, and pricy if it’s only targeting the toddlers. Food and... Read full review
- gshillsKentTrip Type:FamilyBrilliant day at Paultons parkSaturday, 14th March 2020Excellent park, went for Peppa Pig world however very impressed by whole park. Firstly, Peppa pig world is perfect, the rides were perfect for our 2 year old and she loved them all. Was a bit of a... Read full review
- c_hill9982Evesham, United KingdomFabulous Family DayMonday, 16th March 2020Visited here as a family of 4 with young children (2+4) who both like Peppa Pig. We had a great day out. Peppa World itself has a dozen or so rides suitable for young children and we didn't queue for... Read full review