Mighty Claws Adventure Golf
Join the Sweet Claws and battle the Iron Jaws to save the Roaring Kingdom.
Swing, cut and slice your club through 18 holes of prehistoric thrills and near life size dinosaurs. A fiercely entertaining day out for everyone from little raptors to ancient fossils.
Whether you’re 6 and a half or 65 million years old, Mighty Claws Adventure Golf turns a fun day out into an unforgettable adventure. Battle your way through ancient landscapes, discover a magical kingdom and play your part in the story of King Bary and the Sweet Claws. There’s no time to delay, gather your herd and book today. Suitable for the whole family, from 4 years and up, couples and small groups.
Mighty Claws Adventure Golf Course is great for corporate team-building days, birthday parties and other events. Get in touch to find out more.
- Mighty Claws Video
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult||£9.50 per ticket|
|Child under 12||£6.50 per ticket|
|Child Under 4||£3.00 per ticket|
|Concessions (Students/Emergency Services/Over 60s)||£8.00 per ticket|
Families of 4 or more with minimum of 1 child per group, maximum in a group, 15% discount.
A second round on the same day, half price.
|November- December Opening Times (1 Nov 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Monday - Friday||09:00||- 20:00|
|Saturday - Sunday||09:00||- 18:00|
|November - March Opening Times (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Mar 2020)|
|Monday - Friday||09:00||- 20:00*|
|Saturday - Sunday||09:00||- 18:00*|
|April - August Opening Times (1 Apr 2020 - 31 Aug 2020)|
|Monday - Friday||09:00||- 21:30*|
|Saturday - Sunday||09:00||- 19:30*|
* Open 7 days a week, all year round apart from Christmas Day.
Opening times do vary by season.
Last entry 45 minutes before closure.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good17
- Gillian JChristchurch, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFamily fun daySunday, 8th September 2019Excellent fun not just for children but for adults as well, amazing time we had, very well laid out, well worth a visit. Read full review
- debwelchlivesBransgore, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayRoaring success !Friday, 27th September 2019Took my friend, goddaughter and her two children age 5 and 7 during the summer hols.It was a fun way to spend a couple of hours. The kids had a great time with the odd miving, or noisy dinosaur here... Read full review
- lescarolejefferyPoole, United KingdomGood FunTuesday, 29th October 2019Went here with our two grandsons aged 2 and 5 years to old for the 2 year old however he had fun with the dinosaurs. My 5 year old was beside himself with excitement, be wrned once you pot that final... Read full review