Greenslade Pleasure Boats
Greenslade Pleasure Boats have been giving people of all ages the time of their lives since 1970, famous and accolade winning boat trips and pleasure cruises right out of Poole Quay, which makes Greenslade one of the town’s longest established operators.
Today we are still a family run enterprise, so you’ll always enjoy a warm, friendly and helpful welcome from the Greenslade team. We focus on customer service and looking after you and your guests, so that you can’t wait to get back on board with us. We take your peace of mind as seriously as we do your enjoyment.
That’s why our fleet is fully certified to carry passengers as well as being insured, maintained and operated to the highest seagoing and safety standards. As you would expect our team is highly experienced, fully trained and qualified.
Come see the wonderful Poole Harbour and Dorset coastline from a different angle. Take one of the many boat trips and pleasure cruises we regularly run from the town’s bustling quayside.
Poole Harbour Cruise, Brownsea Island Ferry Crossing, Swanage cruise, Wareham River Cruise and more! …so, whatever the reason, season or weather, board a Greenslade Pleasure Boat!
Committed to providing an enjoyable, safe, friendly and informative passenger experience aboard our boats.
Ticket prices vary according to Cruise - see website for full information.
* Brownsea Island ferry trips & harbour cruises run daily every half hour from 10am (from end of March till October)
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good23
- Hazel HPoole, United KingdomRelaxing and informativeFriday, 20th September 2019I took my Mum on the trip from Poole Harbour to Wareham, where we had over an hour in Wareham to have a wander, and get a coffee and sandwich. We were there early (as recommended) and were able to... Read full review
- tammie ALovely tripSaturday, 21st September 2019We decided to go on the boat last minute and we weren't disappointed. I only thought it would go to Brownsea island and back. I was wrong. It went round a few little islands and we were told all... Read full review
- O2052XLjameshLytham St Anne's, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLovely Trip to Brownsea Island and round the harbourSaturday, 26th October 2019Lovely trip to brownsea island on a beautiful October morning from Poole. At first it seemed slightly expensive (£31 for 2 adults and a child) for a trip to the island. On the way home we were... Read full review