Farmer Palmer's Farm Park
From Saturday 4 July Farmer Palmers will be re-opening.
First week - Saturday 4 July to Friday 10 July - Annual Pass Holders ONLY week.
From Saturday 11 July, non-pass holders can visit too!
Online pre-booking for admission will be essential.
There will be daily admission limits in place.
Separate morning and afternoon sessions.
The safety of our team and visitors remains a priority.
For regular updates and to book tickets, visit the website. We thank you for your patience and understanding, please accept we don’t have all the answers, but we are doing all we can.
Farmer Palmer’s is the fabulous Farm Park where young adventurers can frankly ‘let their hair down’ without older children around to stifle their enjoyment!
Designed specifically for children eight years and under, it is a day-full of entertainment and represents great value for money.
There are lots of different animal activities, one every half hour, which means you can mix these with the many dedicated and natural play areas where the children can easily stay occupied for hours. There’s milking, bottle feeding and even pig racing which is very exciting!
Take a ride on the uniquely bumpy tractor-trailer ride in the sun or play indoors if the conditions are inclement. Many attractions claim to be all-weather and Farmer Palmer’s really is!
All the staff have an excellent attitude, are friendly, approachable and, as we have found again and again over the years, are totally understanding of the needs of parents with little ones.
Farmer Palmer's animals are traditional farm animals, together with popular pet animals like guinea pigs and rabbits. They are taken care of by our dedicated team in the Animal Barn in line with Defra's Farm Animal Welfare Council's Five Freedom Advice.
Farmer Palmers Farm Park is packed with fun-filled play and lots of cute and friendly animals! Our attractions are designed specifically with under 8's in mind and are guaranteed to keep your little ones entertained throughout your stay. We have a mix of indoor and outdoor play giving all the benefits of fresh air and exercise, whatever the weather.
We have over 30 tables outside which are available to you. We welcome picnics but they are always best when accompanied with something from our delicious menu.
Cafe and Restaurant
The café has traditional meals cooked on site and of course they make their own cakes. The attention to detail is obvious in all the little things to make it easy on you – highchairs, baby changing, and microwaves for bottles. If you, as parents, opened a children’s attraction this is what it would be like!
Our Hen House restaurant gives you lots of food and drink choices. We guarantee all of our main dishes, cake etc are made by our friendly team. Cooking from scratch, the traditional way. We cater for adults & children, using fresh ingredients, top quality pork, lamb, beef or chicken. The vegetables will be peeled on the day and if the children need chips, we still do those too.
Take a moment to look at the delicious food and great facilities. We pride ourselves on exceeding your expectations of a cafe - focused on what you need in a children's dining area! Our restaurant has seating for over 100 people and extra rooms for popular days. We pride ourselves on our home catering and our staff happily endeavor to provide all you need for your day out and more.
The attention to ‘safe fun’ is more than reassuring.
Mums with babies: Please warm your baby food or baby milk bottles in our microwave or we can supply hot water for bottles if you prefer.
Over 25 high chairs
Toilets with low sinks and 2 disabled toilets
5 baby changing stations
Condiments all free of charge
Picnic tables outside
Kiosk open in busier times for coffee, snacks, lollies ice creams, etc.
Licensed bar with a small selection for parents!
Mothers Day- Free entry for Mum with voucher on the website
Fathers Day- Free entry for Dad with voucher on the website
Grandparents Day- Free entry for Grandparents with voucher on website
Dorset Half Term - Halloween Activities
Magical fun with Father Christmas
See our event and special offers information for more details.
Birthday Parties are easy to book, you can stay all day making memories with family & friends. Stress free we'll help organise and clear up too. What about a joint party? Minimum 8 - Maximum 32 children.
- Elevated Films Farmer Palmer's Farm Park From Above
Admission prices vary due to season please visit website for pricing.
Annual passes, birthday parties and group bookings available online from Farmer Palmer’s website.
|Opening Times (29 Mar 2020 - 24 Oct 2020)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00|
|Opening Times (25 Oct 2020 - 23 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 16:00|
|Opening Times (11 Jan 2021 - 28 Mar 2021)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 16:00*|
* **Covid-19 Update - Separate morning and afternoon sessions available. MUST be booked in advance. Park is closed between 1pm - 2pm for cleaning**Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good240
- Cheryl FWonderful placeSunday, 31st May 2020Farmer Palmers is such a special place. We live locally and bring our two little grandchildren there every Wednesday, which they absolutely love. We haven't seen them for 10 weeks now, but Facetime... Read full review
- Stacey JPoole, England, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFirst time back after lockdown, excellent experience!Sunday, 5th July 2020Lovely day at Farmer Palmers today. We felt really safe! Lots of sanitiser around, staff disinfecting equipment constantly and plenty of space to keep distance from others. The boys loved being back... Read full review
- mrlayheeCamberley, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGood valueThursday, 9th July 2020Plenty of animals to see, brilliant play areas for the kids. For the price it was very good value. Covid safety measures run well without impacting experience. Would definitely come back. Spent a... Read full review