Farmer Palmer's Farm Park
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS.
Farmer Palmer’s is now OPEN EVERYDAY!
Online pre-booking for admission is essential. There are Morning (9am-1pm) and Afternoon (2pm-5.30pm) Sessions. The park is closed 1pm-2pm daily for cleaning. The safety of our team and visitors remains a priority.
Bring your little explorers on an adventure to Farmer Palmer’s this Summer!
We’ve been delivering buckets full of family fun for ‘little farmers in training’ for over 20 years! Meet friendly fluffy ponies, cute cheeky goat kids and gentle graceful deer.
Have you ever seen a pig race? Or wibbly wobbled along the farmers track on a tractor-trailer ride? How about a gentle stroll amongst nature on a tranquil woodland walk?
There’s so much to do at Farmer Palmer’s!
We suggest you bring your camera! Let us take care of the rest! There are entertaining and educational animal events throughout the day and the Hen House takeaway is perfect for a re-fuel!
Come along and make some magical memories to last a lifetime in the beautiful Dorset countryside.
For regular updates and to book tickets, visit the website.
- Elevated Films Farmer Palmer's Farm Park From Above
Admission prices vary due to season please visit website for pricing.
|Opening Times (1 July 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Sunday||09:00||- 17:30*|
* Open Daily, Morning 9am-1pm, Afternoon 2pm – 5.30pmDates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good242
- BeckyD48Bournemouth, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyToddler Cannot Get Enough of this placeTuesday, 8th September 2020We have had an annual pass for the last couple of years. Farmer palmers is a firm favourite with the little one with lots of fun things for him to do and play with. Feeding time with the animals and... Read full review
- SophieWilson1Cambridge, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFantastic visit!!Wednesday, 9th September 2020Had such a lovely morning out at Farmer Palmers. So many activities and places for the kids to play. Definitely could have spent all day there and hope they will open to full day tickets again soon... Read full review
- paulsweet84Torquay, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesHidden gem! 💛🐷🐮🐔Thursday, 10th September 2020My partner and I visited with my mother this afternoon after seeing the farm on signposts around the local area.I was a little apprehensive as we didn’t have any children with us and I read that it... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020