Farmer Palmer's Farm Park
Farmer Palmer's is open!
Our hours will vary this year as they did last year. So here's what we are doing:
Term Time Weekday Opening - 9.30 am - 2.30 pm
Term Time Weekends - 9.30 am - 3.30 pm
School Holidays Morning and Afternoon Sessions - 9.00 am-1.00 pm & 2 pm-5.30 pm
Guests can buy tickets before they visit by clicking BOOK NOW at the top right hand of this page.
What's Open at Farmer Palmer's?
We have all of the high quality safety measures in place that we learnt working last year. The following areas are now open: (please always check the website before visiting)
- Shop (2 Entrances)
- Straw Mountain (limit to 6 families please)
- World of Dinosaur Roar Discovery Trail
- Pedal Tractors
- Both Toilet Areas & Baby Changing Areas
- Little Farmer’s Fun Barn (indoor play, with capacity limits and wristband system in place)
- Smaller Animal Barn
- BIG Barn with Goat Feeding
- Sand Play and Wendy Houses (1 family per piece of equipment)
- Splash Zone
- Pedal Go Karts (Not free for all as we will need to clean equipment)
- Hen House Restaurant, socially distanced tables inside or eat outside on one of the many tables provided
- Outdoor Animal Pens
- Trim Trail & Play Field
- Tractor Ride (additional charge)
All visits must be pre-booked online. Open every day, kids will have a baaarilliant time come rain or shine!
For regular updates and to book tickets, visit the website.
- Elevated Films Farmer Palmer's Farm Park From Above
|Term Time Openings (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Friday||09:00||- 14:30|
|Saturday - Sunday||09:00||- 13:00|
* School Holidays Morning and Afternoon Sessions - 9.00 am-1.00 pm & 2 pm-5.30 pm
It is always worth checking the website for timings.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2022
- Very Good249
- 851gillSwanage, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGood day out with the familyThursday, 11th August 2022We arrived early as the weather was very hot. Found plenty of shade and lots to do to keep everyone happy. Had lunch which was lovely and reasonably priced. Ice cream were good price too with baby... Read full review
- bryonyh903Trip Type:FamilyGreat day outFriday, 12th August 2022Came yesterday with two small children. Thought it was absolutely amazing. Animals all looked well looked after & were friendly, canteen staff were lovely. Farmer Kate was fantastic at engaging the... Read full review
- Escape273536Trip Type:FamilyAmazing experienceTuesday, 16th August 2022Me and my family went to farmer palmer yesterday and we had the most memorable and wonderful experience What an amazing place for young children plus the staff is very friendly I will definitely... Read full review
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021