Farmer Palmer's Farm Park
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS.
Farmer Palmer's is open!
Our hours will vary this year as they did last year. So here's what we are doing:
Term Time Weekday Opening - 9.30 am - 2.30 pm
Term Time Weekends - 9.30 am - 3.30 pm
School Holidays Morning and Afternoon Sessions - 9.00 am-1.00 pm & 2 pm-5.30 pm
Guests can buy tickets before they visit by clicking BOOK NOW at the top right hand of this page.
What's Open at Farmer Palmer's?
We have all of the high quality safety measures in place that we learnt working last year. The following areas are now open: (please always check the website before visiting)
- Shop (2 Entrances)
- Straw Mountain (limit to 6 families please)
- World of Dinosaur Roar Discovery Trail
- Pedal Tractors
- Both Toilet Areas & Baby Changing Areas
- Little Farmer’s Fun Barn (indoor play, with capacity limits and wristband system in place)
- Smaller Animal Barn
- BIG Barn with Goat Feeding
- Sand Play and Wendy Houses (1 family per piece of equipment)
- Splash Zone
- Pedal Go Karts (Not free for all as we will need to clean equipment)
- Hen House Restaurant, socially distanced tables inside or eat outside on one of the many tables provided
- Outdoor Animal Pens
- Trim Trail & Play Field
- Tractor Ride (additional charge)
All visits must be pre-booked online. Open every day, kids will have a baaarilliant time come rain or shine!
For regular updates and to book tickets, visit the website.
- Elevated Films Farmer Palmer's Farm Park From Above
|Term Time Openings (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Friday||09:00||- 14:30|
|Saturday - Sunday||09:00||- 13:00|
* School Holidays Morning and Afternoon Sessions - 9.00 am-1.00 pm & 2 pm-5.30 pm
It is always worth checking the website for timings.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good244
- sianhopePoole, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFantastic place, great funTuesday, 7th September 2021We had heard good things about Farmer Palmers from multiple people and finally got to visit ourselves yesterday! Took our 9 month old and visited with a friend and their 4 year old. What a great... Read full review
- GrandTour34971963743Trip Type:FamilyGreat day out for all the familyTuesday, 14th September 2021Always a bit disappointed with “Farm Parks” - have found them usually highly priced or lacking in either animals or things for the kids to do. Not at Farmer Palmer’s - this was a great day enjoyed... Read full review
- 806jemmacHoo Saint Werburgh, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGutted this isn’t in Kent!Tuesday, 14th September 2021The perfect place to go with children. I was impressed with everything they have to offer here, my little boy (18 months) was in his element. It’s an enclosed area so we just let him roam freely... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021