Farmer Palmer's Farm Park
Farmer Palmer's is open!
Our hours will vary this year as they did last year. So here's what we are doing:
Term Time Weekday Opening - 9.30 am - 2.30 pm
Term Time Weekends - 9.30 am - 3.30 pm
School Holidays Morning and Afternoon Sessions - 9.00 am-1.00 pm & 2 pm-5.30 pm
Guests can buy tickets before they visit by clicking BOOK NOW at the top right hand of this page.
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS.
What's Open at Farmer Palmer's?
We have all of the high quality safety measures in place that we learnt worked last year. Whilst it is only outdoor and take-away the following areas are OPEN
• Shop (2 Entrances)
• Straw Mountain (limit to 6 families please)
• Pedal Tractors
• Both Toilet Areas & Baby Changing Areas
• Smaller Animal Barn
• BIG Barn with Goat Feeding
• Sand Play and Wendy Houses (1 family per piece of equipment)
• Splash Zone
• Pedal Go Karts (Not free for all as we will need to clean equipment)
• Hen House (for takeaway service)
• Outdoor Animal Pens
• Trim Trail & Play Field
• Tractor Ride (additional charge)
Our indoor play areas will remain closed for now. Due to the restrictions on numbers, social distancing procedures, cleaning, staffing, ventilation, not allowing indoor soft plays to run as before. When we are allowed, we anticipate it being on restricted capacity and wrist bands as last year. This is well supported by our visitors.
For regular updates and to book tickets, visit the website.
- Elevated Films Farmer Palmer's Farm Park From Above
|Term Time Openings (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Friday||09:30||- 14:30|
|Saturday - Sunday||09:30||- 15:30|
* School Holidays Morning and Afternoon Sessions - 9.00 am-1.00 pm & 2 pm-5.30 pm
Please see more information on our website
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good242
- Randb1Telford, United KingdomTrip Type:Family50th Birthday Family FunMonday, 26th April 2021We were visiting the area and come across Farmer Palmer's when we were looking for somewhere for the family to enjoy a special birthday day out. A minor booking in problem was quickly resolved by... Read full review
- Matrix0526Minehead, United KingdomTrip Type:Family50th birthdayMonday, 26th April 2021Had a very good the staff were very good and the layout was perfect for covd 2 metres. It was nice to see family's out and enjoying themselves. Food was nice and to be fair every where you went with... Read full review
- Slackerscouse84Kent, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat family fun with small childrenMonday, 10th May 2021Just left Farmer Palmer's after spending 5 hours there today. Absolutely wonderful. So much to keep our 2.5 year old entertained. Well set-up, including well organised animal feeding sessions, and... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021