Farmer Palmer's Farm Park
Award winning, family-run visitor attraction near Poole in Dorset. The Palmer's have designed everything for children 8 years and under! Open daily from 10am, online pre-booking required to get discounted rates. Whatever the weather, indoor and outdoor play to keep children busy. Animal experiences to delight. A family experience focused on your little VIP’s. Stay all day! Awesome entertaining events throughout the year. The World of Dinosaur Roar Discovery Trail is a must for any young dinosaur fans. Refuel in the fantastic Hen House Restaurant. New menu, breakfasts, meals & yummy cakes made in our kitchen! Opened in 1998, the attention to detail and happy, friendly staff makes all the difference to delivering great customer service. Can’t wait to meet you!
- Weekday & Winter Term Time: 10am – 3pm
- Weekends & Summer Term Time: 10am – 4pm
- Dorset School Holidays 9.30am – 5pm
- *October Half Term: 9:30am – 4pm
Guests can buy tickets before they visit by clicking BOOK NOW at the top right hand of this page.
What's Open at Farmer Palmer's?
The following areas are now open: (please always check the website before visiting)
- Shop (1 Entrance)
- Straw Mountain
- World of Dinosaur Roar Discovery
- Pedal Tractors
- Both Toilet Areas & Baby Changing Areas
- Little Farmer’s Fun Barn
- Small Animal Barn
- BIG Barn with indoor animal activities
- Sand Play and Wendy Houses
- Splash Zone
- Pedal Go Karts
- Hen House Restaurant
- Outdoor Animal Pens
- Trim Trail & Play Field
- Tractor Ride (additional charge)
- Yearly children's events, please visit the website
All visits must be pre-booked online. Open every day, kids will have a baaarilliant time come rain or shine!
For regular updates and to book tickets, visit the website.
- Elevated Films Farmer Palmer's Farm Park From Above
* It is always worth checking the website for timings.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good250
- lexx232Best magical Christmas experience EVER!!Sunday, 24th December 2023Farmer Palmers is such a fantastic place to go any time of year. We love it! Yesterday we went to their twilight Christmas experience (as we do every year) when we think it can’t get any better... Read full review
- Vicky HThe best place for families with small childrenMonday, 12th February 2024My girls both love it here, they are 7 & 4! We have been coming since they were small! Always lots to do and fab friendly staff. The food in the cafe is reasonably priced, good quality and delicious... Read full review
- Briony DPerfect family day outSaturday, 17th February 2024Loved it! Old school farm with so much to do for kids of all ages and even adults! It was refreshing to go somewhere where you pay your entry ticket and can enjoy all the activities to offer without... Read full review
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021