Dorset Day Trips
COVID-19: Rest assured that for everyone’s safety and peace-of-mind, we’ve introduced measures that follow government & industry covid-19 guidelines regarding social distancing, cleaning, etc and as such have achieved the Industry Standard “We’re Good To Go” certificate
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS.
Dorset Day Trips offer an exciting range of award-winning & unique guided sightseeing day tours around Dorset and the New Forest, all from the comfort of our fantastic new ‘70’s-style Volkswagen camper van. You’ll be given a warm welcome on board and a small complimentary goodie bag full of good (and mainly local) stuff!
Leave the car behind and let us do the driving while you sit back, relax and enjoy the sights and scenery and hear stories of local history and heroes, characters, culture and wildlife. The VW comfortably seats 7 passengers, making our trips really personal and fun. It also means we can fit anywhere a car can go, opening up places that even larger minibuses just cannot go! And there’ll be refreshments along the way, plus opportunities to sample local hospitality.
Our aim is to make sure all our guests have a fantastic, fun day out in Dorset! So please browse our website tour summary, and book up to have a great time.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good2
- D_and_Y_atYorkYork, United KingdomDaren is a great tour guide, friendly, engaging, and flexibleTuesday, 21st September 2021Daren was a great host. We were in Bournemouth for a week, and couldn't find any other tour company to do exactly what we wanted. He had availability one day and worked with us to accomplish what... Read full review
- Ben MBournemouthTrip Type:Friends getawayA trip in SnowyMonday, 27th September 2021Snowy is a lovely vehicle and a great way to explore the fantastic sites of the New Forest, Purbecks or North Dorset. Daren is a great host with unlimited knowledge of the area, historical facts and... Read full review
- jasongW2490UATrip Type:CouplesA great experience and day outTuesday, 28th September 2021The whole day was good fun.we traveled to corfe castle and along the coast to durledoor and went on the beach and went to a local English pub and had a fine lunch and a few drinks , the driver was... Read full review
- TripAdvisor Awards Trip Advisor Travellers Choice Award 2019 2019
- Visit England We're Good to Go 2021