Dorset Adventure Park
Dorset Adventure Park is an outdoor, active park featuring the Waterpark and Mud Trail. 18 acres of woodland, and lakes overlooking Corfe Castle. Whether you’re looking to get wet or muddy, there is something for everyone to enjoy!
The Waterpark is a huge woodland aqua assault course spread over two lakes overlooking Corfe Castle. Each lake features different inflatable obstacles for you to tackle. More than 200m of wet inflatable fun for you to challenge your family and friends.
The Mud Trail is an outdoor adventure trail for any age and is fantastic fun in any weather; great on a sunny day, but even more fun in the rain. Featuring 50 different muddy obstacles over a 2km trail. Mud washes off, memories last a lifetime! With free parking and the Snack Shack serving hot and cold food and drinks, come and spend an action packed family day with us!
– Bridges and balance beams
– Gladiator rings and monkey bars
– Jumps, Hurdles and rollers
– Slides, trampolines, flip bags…and a whole lot more!
There is a snack shack on site providing a range of hot and cold food and drinks, ice creams and nibbles to refuel after your hour long session. But, if you would prefer to make a day of it and bring a picnic along, there are sun-soaked fields and benches surrounding the lakes to lounge on at your leisure.
Because of the physical nature of the Waterpark, we require our guests to be competent swimmers. We have a minimum age of 6…but we strongly believe that you’re only as old as you feel so no upper age restrictions apply!
There is a small additional charge if you want to layer up with a wetsuit. All you need to bring are your tickets, swimwear, shoes to wear on the course and a fun-loving, thrill-seeking attitude!
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Mud Trail Adults||£10.00 per ticket|
|Mud Trail Children (under 16)||£8.00 per ticket|
|Waterpark Booked in Advance||£15.00 per ticket|
|Waterpark on the Day||£17.00 per ticket|
Wetsuit hire £5 per person (optional)
Shoe hire £2 per person (optional)
Participants must be aged 6+ and a competent swimmer
|Opening times (4 Apr 2020 - 11 Oct 2020)|
* The park is open to the public during school holidays and weekends starting the 4th April ready for Easter holidays from 9.00am until 18.00pm and until 19.00pm in the school holidays. Dates and times are subject to change.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good112
- emmyclimoTrip Type:FamilyAmazingTuesday, 29th October 2019Great fun can't wait for the summer. Friendly, helpful. It was great we took my cousins 6 month baby round with us, obviously not in the mud! But the fact he was welcome and we all took turns in... Read full review
- JERPooleTrip Type:FamilyAlways an enjoyable day outThursday, 31st October 2019Took 3x teenagers to complete the mud course. They thoroughly enjoyed it & are already planning their return trip. Read full review
- Nikki ESalisbury, England, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyReally friendly staff, great facilities and plenty of mud!Wednesday, 6th November 2019I took my teenage son and a few of his friends there last month and we were met with very friendly and helpful staff. The facilities are superb with warm outdoor showers to wash off the mud and... Read full review