Discover Dorset Tours
Please visit our website/social media for the latest information and updates regarding Covid-19.
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS.
Come along with us to enjoy a great day out exploring the coast & countryside or one of our magical cities.
Based in Bournemouth, we use our knowledge and experience to ensure that you see the best of the sights, with the minimum of hassle and the most fun.
All our guides are very knowledgeable and love sharing their tales and stories to help bring the places to life.
Whether you are travelling alone, as a couple, a family or group, we have tours and trips to suit all.
We have been taking visitors around the area since 2004, each year giving thousands of people unforgettable memories. Our speciality is the Jurassic Coast where we are the leading tour company in Dorset and have taken tens of thousands of people out to explore the coast since we started in 2004.
You can book online here,(INSERT LINK) but do feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or would like a group quotation.
We look forward to welcoming you aboard.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult - Full Day Tours from||£50.00 per ticket|
|Adult - Half Day Tours from||£30.00 per ticket|
|Student/OAP - Full Day Tours from||£40.00 per ticket|
|Student/OAP - Half Day Tours from||£30.00 per ticket|
|Under 16s - Full Day Tours from||£30.00 per ticket|
|Under 16s - Half Day Tours from||£20.00 per ticket|
Family Tickets available, prices may vary according to tours. Please see the website for full details.
|Opening Times (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Jan 2022)|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good76
- L0releiUKTrip Type:CouplesBeautiful destination terrible guide.Saturday, 15th August 2020ulworth and Durdle Door are fascinsting beautiful, thoroughly recommend a visit- but make your own way there! Our guide, Gerry, was terrible and if we are honest very strange, and did not deliver... Read full review
- 949EmmaWSheffield, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat day out, with amazing viewsThursday, 27th August 2020The weather was pants!!!! However, we still thoroughly enjoyed this trip. Excellent value for money. The bus took just over an hour to reach Lulworth Cove & Durdle Door, but time passed quickly with... Read full review
- Wojciech-1685Ashbourne, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelPoetrySaturday, 5th September 2020The Tour guide Paul was amazing and knowledgeable. He is the matter-of-fact person. The places which I have seen today are very stunning. I will never forget that trip. I really recommend that local... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021