Discover Dorset Tours
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS.
We will be restarting our tours on the 4th of July, initially just our daily Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door service and the Jurassic Coast Experience.
Face coverings must be worn and social distancing should be adhered to as much as possible. There will however be no capacity restrictions on the vehicle other than the number of seats.
All vehicles will be cleaned and sanitized appropriately.
Tour options include the Jurassic Coast, Lulworth Cove, Durdle Door, Stonehenge, Salisbury, the New Forest, the Isle of Wight and Bath.
All tours we offer have been carefully designed to give you an amazing day out, seeing a wealth of places, but without being too hurried and allowing time for you to relax and explore on your own.
Our guides are professional, local and very knowledgeable. Travelling as a small group allows your guide to give you a very personalised service, taking care of your every question and needs. The tours are not “Coach Trips”, more time is spent off the bus than on it and the commentary is fun and interesting.
Many of the places we visit are not served by public transport, or have limited parking, making it difficult and expensive to visit them independently. Our tours take away all the hassle, picking you up from wherever you are staying in Bournemouth, Poole or Christchurch, showing you the sights you expect and many more you may well miss on your own.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call +44 (0)1202 557007 or drop us us an email (email@example.com), and we will do whatever we can to help.
Discover Dorset was the first company in Bournemouth to be accredited a Jurassic Coast Quality Business and won the Jurassic Coast Award 2011.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult - Full Day Tours from||£38.00 per ticket|
|Adult - Half Day Tours from||£22.00 per ticket|
|Student/OAP - Full Day Tours from||£33.00 per ticket|
|Student/OAP - Half Day Tours from||£20.00 per ticket|
|Under 16s - Full Day Tours from||£28.00 per ticket|
|Under 16s - Half Day Tours from||£15.00 per ticket|
Family Tickets available, prices may vary according to tours. Please see the website for full details.
|Office Opening Hours (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Jan 2021)|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good70
- Uisdean RInverness, United KingdomA most enjoyable Isle of Wight Tour with Discover Dorset ToursFriday, 6th September 2019On Wednesday 26th August 2019, we travelled on the Discover Dorset Tour from Bournemouth to the Isle of Wight. We wish to thank the company for carrying out the tour on the day, with a small number... Read full review
- MayMay019Salisbury, Stonehenge & New Forest TourSunday, 22nd September 2019Our driver George is amazing! He is very knowledgable, patient and explains everything well. So to him I give maximum points! As for the minibus I was hoping for clean windows, wifi and a mic... Read full review
- JeanneMD2020Port Jefferson Station, New YorkShore Excursion - Stonehenge & SalisburySunday, 13th October 2019Very disappointed with Discover Dorset and our planned shore excursion to Stonehenge & Salisbury Cathedral. If your ship cannot make it to port (usually weather related), and the port is... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020