Brewhouse & Kitchen Experiences
Please visit our website/social media for the latest information and updates regarding Covid-19.
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS
Brewery Experience Day
Spend the day brewing a beer with one of our award-winning brewers!
Get hands on and get involved! Our microbrewery sits right in the heart of our beautiful brewpub, you will be treated to breakfast, lunch and a lot of beers throughout the day. As your day comes to a close you will also get to choose a 5 Litre mini keg of beer to take away with you.
This experience is perfect to enjoy on your own (with our brewer of course) or as part of a group!
A tutored tasting covering 8 different beers hosted by our beer specialist and the option to add a meal
Open your mind to the world of beer! Over the course of approx. 2 hours guests will enjoy some nibbles and learn how to appreciate the differences between a number of premium craft beers (including products we brew exclusively on our on-site microbrewery). Finish with your choice of Academy Meal for the perfect experience!
A tutored tasting of a variety of craft gins and nibbles, hosted by a gin expert and the option to add a delicious meal from our Academy Menu.
Delve into the wonderful world of gin! Guests will be guided on a sensory journey across 5 different premium/craft gins. Learn the secrets behind the recipes/botanicals and get hands on with the chance to experiment with different tonics and garnishes. All topped off with delicious nibbles, a double G&T of your choice and the option to finish with your choice of Academy Meal for the perfect experience!
Includes a souvenir certificate signed by our resident gin specialist and nibbles.
Beer & Food Matching
Enjoy a range of dishes & sharing dessert, each expertly matched to a craft beer!
Guests are greeted with a 1/3 pint of our cask ale (brewed on site) before choosing 3 small plates from our menu -each small plate comes served with a 1/3 pint of beer chosen specifically to complement each dish. The meal is then topped off with a cask ale chocolate fondue to share, matched with a 1/3 of our chocolatey stout!
For groups of 2+
Please visit website for ticket information.
|Opening Times (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Thursday||11:00||- 23:00*|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good105
- lauramU224MJTrip Type:CouplesFantastic serviceFriday, 22nd October 2021What a wondeful place to visit, great food and drinks at a fantastic price. All the staff are lovely and friendly, had a lovely conversation with Dan and incredible service. I recommend anyone in the... Read full review
- hazelf699Bibury, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLovely family lunchSunday, 24th October 2021Great choices on menu. Our whole party really enjoyed eating here. Staff very friendly and so helpful. All food was delicious and good value for money. Definitely recommend a visit. Read full review
- Zoj369London, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesUnplanned dinner but was a good spot!Monday, 25th October 2021We hadn't booked a table, but the staff were friendly and managed to sort us a table. We enjoyed a lovely meal (I had the salmon and my partner had the chicken burger) and bit were great! My partner... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021