Brewhouse & Kitchen Experiences
Please visit our website/social media for the latest information and updates regarding Covid-19.
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS
Brewery Experience Day
Spend the day brewing a beer with one of our award-winning brewers!
Get hands on and get involved! Our microbrewery sits right in the heart of our beautiful brewpub, you will be treated to breakfast, lunch and a lot of beers throughout the day. As your day comes to a close you will also get to choose a 5 Litre mini keg of beer to take away with you.
This experience is perfect to enjoy on your own (with our brewer of course) or as part of a group!
A tutored tasting covering 8 different beers hosted by our beer specialist and the option to add a meal
Open your mind to the world of beer! Over the course of approx. 2 hours guests will enjoy some nibbles and learn how to appreciate the differences between a number of premium craft beers (including products we brew exclusively on our on-site microbrewery). Finish with your choice of Academy Meal for the perfect experience!
A tutored tasting of a variety of craft gins and nibbles, hosted by a gin expert and the option to add a delicious meal from our Academy Menu.
Delve into the wonderful world of gin! Guests will be guided on a sensory journey across 5 different premium/craft gins. Learn the secrets behind the recipes/botanicals and get hands on with the chance to experiment with different tonics and garnishes. All topped off with delicious nibbles, a double G&T of your choice and the option to finish with your choice of Academy Meal for the perfect experience!
Includes a souvenir certificate signed by our resident gin specialist and nibbles.
Beer & Food Matching
Enjoy a range of dishes & sharing dessert, each expertly matched to a craft beer!
Guests are greeted with a 1/3 pint of our cask ale (brewed on site) before choosing 3 small plates from our menu -each small plate comes served with a 1/3 pint of beer chosen specifically to complement each dish. The meal is then topped off with a cask ale chocolate fondue to share, matched with a 1/3 of our chocolatey stout!
For groups of 2+
Please visit website for ticket information.
|Opening Times (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Thursday||11:00||- 23:00*|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good101
- ricardoalbaLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat craft beers and Sunday RoastSunday, 20th June 2021Nice proportioned Sunday Roasts and pies! And the craft beer is good, nice pub for both food and drinks. Definitely worth a visit when in Bournemouth city centre! Read full review
- md201201Derby, United KingdomPoor serviceMonday, 21st June 2021We booked a table for for the following day after walking past and were impressed with the look of the bar, on arrival we were shown to our table outside which was a lovely outside area. It cannot be... Read full review
- MukumaLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAmazing service and good beerMonday, 21st June 2021From beginning to end, the service was excellent. The staff were all lovely and very attentive. I had broccoli and padron peppers and my other half had a burger. The beer is brewed in house and... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021