Beryl Bike Share can be picked up from multiple locations across across Bournemouth and Poole. Get riding instantly by using the Beryl App available on the Google and iOS app stores.
How Beryl Bikes work:
- Find a bike at one of the many bike locations around Bournemouth and Poole then it is as easy as unlocking it using the mobile app/
- You then ride the bike to your destination, park it in a Beryl Bay or a considerate place (please note, if you park outside a Beryl Bay, a £2 parking charge is applied.)
- You then lock your bike to end your ride and carry on with your adventure!
- Day Pass is £12. This is best for long days out and allows you to enjoy unlimited rides and no out of bay parking charges for 24 hours!
- Minute Bundles - From £5. Buying upfront will allow you to save more money and you will save a £1 unlock fee with every ride. It's 5p per minute and you only pay for the minutes you are riding.
- Pay as you ride - From £1. Ideal for a single ride, there is however a £1 unlock fee. Again, you are charged 5p per minute and you only pay for minutes you ride!
Beryl Bike Share in Bournemouth & Poole:
- There will be over 200 locations in and around Bournemouth and Poole to pick up a bike.
- There is no deposit needed to hire your bike.
- Please be aware that there is no cycling permitted on the Bournemouth promenade between 10am - 6pm during the months of July and August.
Why should you try Bike share?
- It's a great and active was to explore and travel the beautiful areas of Poole and Bournemouth.
- It is super convenient as you can choose where you pick up and drop off your bike.
- Rides start from only 5p per minute.
- It will help make Bournemouth and Poole greener