Beaulieu National Motor Museum
Please visit the website for opening information and most up to date information regarding Covid-19.
At Beaulieu, one inclusive ticket provides access to The National Motor Museum, World of Top Gear, Palace House & Gardens, Beaulieu Abbey, The Secret Army Exhibition, Little Beaulieu and unlimited rides on the Monorail. Visitors will also get their first glance at an exciting new exhibition, Motoring in Miniature – the Toys of Your Childhood.
Visitor numbers limited each day to ensure that our spaces never become crowded. We therefore request that you pre-book your tickets online ahead of your visit. Please visit the website for further information.
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS
In the heart of the New Forest National Park, Beaulieu is a marvellous day out that can be enjoyed together. It includes the National Motor Museum, Palace House, Beaulieu Abbey, World of Top Gear and a new adventure play area, Little Beaulieu.
Start your engine in The National Motor Museum
This world-famous collection featuring 280 vehicles, celebrates 140 years of ingenuity, imagination, and engineering genius. Marvel at the cars that broke the land speed record, be star struck by Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and re-live some favourite TV moments in the World of Top Gear. If you want to have a look under the bonnet there will be a Beaulieu expert ready to help you and, for those who prefer a bird’s eye view, a monorail ride through the roof of the museum is a must do!
From Easter, you can take a trip back in time to the toys of your childhood. Tin plate and wooden toys, Die-cast and slot cars, pull-alongs, pedal cars and a whole lot more. Our Motoring in Miniature exhibition brings this beautifully evocative collection together, and is one for the whole family to enjoy.
Explore the heart of our story in Palace House
This has been the Montagu family home since 1538. Explore this gothic wonder, filled with family treasures and stories old and new. Learn about the aunt who worked as a spy, or the tragic lady who inspired the Rolls Royce mascot. Learn our cook’s secrets for the perfect apple crumble
and find out why our butler wears a fez
Grounds and Gardens
From the Mill Pond walk, the Victorian Flower and Kitchen Gardens to the Wilderness Garden and Alice’s Topiary Wonderland, our beautiful natural spaces have their own historical treasures waiting to be discovered by you.
New for 2020 - Little Beaulieu
The perfect place for children to explore. Clamber around a wooden replica of Palace House, uncover secret passageways and ride the zip wire. There’s an adventure around every corner. Or perhaps parents just want to enjoy a sneaky cuppa and slice of cake at our strategically placed cafe while the kids wear themselves out!
Beaulieu Abbey - 800 years in the making
One of the serenest places in Beaulieu, the 12th century abbey takes you back in time to learn what life was like for Cistercian monks and how present-day Beaulieu grew out of their monastery.
Discover Beaulieu’s wartime secret in the Secret Army Exhibition.
Learn about Beaulieu’s role as a ‘finishing school’ for the heroic Special Operations Executive in WWII. Filled with intrigue, adventure and tales of derring-do, find out how the secret agents who trained here learned to fight, disguise themselves and send messages back to London.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adult (Advance)||£19.50 per ticket|
|Child (5-17) (Advance)||£9.50 per ticket|
|Family (Advance)||£49.00 per ticket|
|Senior/Student (Advance)||£18.50 per ticket|
Please note - Online tickets need to be purchased online up to one day in advance.
Some rides are subject to a value added charge including the Simulator and Radio Cars.
|Winter (23 Sept 2020 - 22 May 2021)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 17:00*|
|Summer (23 May 2021 - 21 Sept 2021)|
|Monday - Sunday||10:00||- 18:00*|
* Closed Christmas Day.Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good1789
- Marisa KSouthampton, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBeautiful gardensWednesday, 7th April 2021We came for the gardens only ticket it was Easter Sunday beautiful weather and beautiful grounds we actually saw bits we missed in the past due to running out of time.. thank you to all staff for... Read full review
- Theo-MaevemummyUnited KingdomTrip Type:FamilyMore than carsWednesday, 7th April 2021The children's play areas brilliant, can't fault it, something for all areas. Topiary was fantastic, grounds were well maintained. Only downside of our day was the monorail not running. Just means we... Read full review
- Periplus2013Southampton, United KingdomBeautiful grounds and gardens.Thursday, 8th April 2021This was my third visit to Beaulieu and the first since the start of the Coronavirus pandemic. Staff were welcoming and cheerful as always and the measures taken to ensure physical distancing were... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021