Allianz KidZone Bournemouth
What is the Allianz KidZone?
Free to all visitors and residents, the Allianz KidZone is a beach safety scheme which protects and reunites lost children and vulnerable adults with their families or guardians during the busy summer months by the sea. The Allianz KidZone scheme runs from 14 July up to (and including) 3 September.
Sponsored by Allianz in partnership with BCP Council, the scheme provides essential support to the Seafront Operations Team and has successfully reunited hundreds of missing children since it began in 2007.
Last year alone, over 80,000 wristbands were distributed and around 350 lost children or vulnerable adults were reunited in an average of just eight minutes.
So, how does Allianz KidZone work?
- Grab a free wristband from the Allianz KidZone, BCP Seafront Staff or RNLI Lifeguard Towers
- Write a parent or guardian’s mobile number on the wristband of your child or vulnerable adult
- Agree on a safe meeting place in case you get split up, like the RNLI Lifeguard Towers
- Stay close, and don’t let your child go near the sea without you
Where will the Allianz KidZone be running?
- Alum Chine
- Durley Chine
- Bournemouth Pier West
- Bournemouth Pier East
- Bournemouth East Cliff zig zag
- Boscombe West
- Boscombe East
- Manor Steps
- Fisherman’s Walk
Parents and families can find out more by enquiring at the Tourist Information Centre.
- Kidzone by Allianz - 2023 Partnership
|Running from (14 July 2024 - 4 Sept 2024)|