The Prom Diner
Chill out in our American Diner with sea views! 100 metres west of Boscombe Pier on the promenade.
Delicious food and milkshakes served all day! A perfect place to enjoy the stunning sea views – sit and relax in our comfy booths or on the outside terrace.
Our breakfast menu includes bacon, sausage or egg baps, pancakes or a full English Breakfast. Other tasty dishes to enjoy throughout the day include fish and chips, hot dogs, nachos, sweet potato fries, paninis, salads and much more. Tasty desserts are available anytime of the day, from ice cream sundae's to a delicious banana split, crepes and homemade cakes.
Open late on Fridays and Saturdays, it’s the perfect place to come and chill and sip on a milkshake, or enjoy a cold lager or cider whilst watching the sun set over the bay…beach life blissfulness at its best!
You can view the Full Menu Here.
We are completely dog friendly too, so your four legged friend will be made to feel as welcome as you do!
Directly attached to The Prom Diner is the PierView Room, available for private hire – starting from as little as £50. So if you have a celebration, a special birthday, a team away day or a family get together– enjoy our fantastic venue with stunning seaviews.
For more information on private hire, please contact the team at: email@example.com
Keeping you safe
Our top priority is making sure our diner is a safe environment for both our customers and our staff. To make sure that’s the case, please comply with the measures we’ve introduced.
- please use floor markings to help with social distancing
- please have your table number ready when placing your order so that you do not need to re-join the queue
- please use hand sanitiser located on counter at till points and collection point
- please do not enter in large groups
- in the event of a queue, please use queue system outside the diner whilst waiting to enter
- please do not lean on the table at collection point
- we’ve added perspex screens at till points
- we’ve increased our cleaning protocols and taking extra precautions in sanitising touch points
- only contactless card payments will be accepted to minimise contact
- when using the diner you can register your details as part of the NHS Test and Trace scheme
|Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Sunday||09:30||- 17:00*|
* Opening times vary seasonally (weather dependant)Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good19
- kezzashazzaDartford, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelA great find and a yummy breakfastSaturday, 11th July 2020Found this little gem walking along the beach and what a great find it was. I was looking for a yummy breakfast and that's what I got. I went for the veggie option and it was delicious and an... Read full review
- Stephen SRayleigh, United KingdomGreat find on Boscombe SeafrontThursday, 23rd July 2020Great find on Boscombe Seafront What a great place this was, me,my husband and daughter went here today for lunch for the first time,it was all lovely,I had a panini which also came with crisps and... Read full review
- JohnfrisbeeChristchurch, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesDelicious bacon baps for breakfastMonday, 10th August 2020We called in, (again), to The Prom Diner for bacon bap takeaways yesterday. How tasty they were! Good value too, at £3.60 each, and nice 'n' hot. Friendly efficient service: I queued to place the... Read full review