The Prom Diner
Chill out in our American Diner with sea views! 100 metres west of Boscombe Pier on the promenade.
Delicious food and milkshakes served all day! A perfect place to enjoy the stunning sea views – sit and relax in our comfy booths or on the outside terrace.
Our breakfast menu includes bacon, sausage or egg baps, pancakes or a full English Breakfast. Other tasty dishes to enjoy throughout the day include fish and chips, hot dogs, nachos, sweet potato fries, paninis, salads and much more. Tasty desserts are available anytime of the day, from ice cream sundae's to a delicious banana split, crepes and homemade cakes.
Open late on Fridays and Saturdays, it’s the perfect place to come and chill and sip on a milkshake, or enjoy a cold lager or cider whilst watching the sun set over the bay…beach life blissfulness at its best!
You can view the Full Menu Here.
We are completely dog friendly too, so your four legged friend will be made to feel as welcome as you do!
Directly attached to The Prom Diner is the PierView Room, available for private hire – starting from as little as £50. So if you have a celebration, a special birthday, a team away day or a family get together– enjoy our fantastic venue with stunning seaviews.
For more information on private hire, please contact the team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keeping you safe
Our top priority is making sure our diner is a safe environment for both our customers and our staff. To make sure that’s the case, please comply with the measures we’ve introduced.
- please use floor markings to help with social distancing
- please have your table number ready when placing your order so that you do not need to re-join the queue
- please use hand sanitiser located on counter at till points and collection point
- please do not enter in large groups
- in the event of a queue, please use queue system outside the diner whilst waiting to enter
- please do not lean on the table at collection point
- we’ve added perspex screens at till points
- we’ve increased our cleaning protocols and taking extra precautions in sanitising touch points
- only contactless card payments will be accepted to minimise contact
- when using the diner, one customer from each group must now register their details as part of the NHS Test and Trace scheme either through the NHS COVID-19 App or by filing in a paper record. This information will be kept securely in line with the General Data Protection Regulations/Data Protection Act 2018.
|Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Sunday||09:30||- 17:00*|
* Opening times vary seasonally (weather dependant)Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good21
- Linda RTrip Type:Friends getawayLovely little placeFriday, 11th September 2020Lovely little place on the beach excellent food and service would recommend ,very clean ,and nice people x Read full review
- Kayliegh HStafford, United KingdomNice little stop off.Thursday, 15th October 2020Popped in for a breakfast never been hear before food was really nice had the full English everything really tasty, only negative was server struggled to understand us when we ordered had to ask for... Read full review
- JohnfrisbeeChristchurch, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesExcellent bacon baps - again!Wednesday, 21st October 2020Well, summer's over, so just time to enjoy another breakfast from The Prom Diner - delicious bacon baps. As ever, very good covid/distancing system, friendly service, and hot, tasty generously-filled... Read full review