The Prom Diner
Chill out in our beach side Diner with sea views! 100 metres west of Boscombe Pier on the promenade.
Delicious food and milkshakes served all day! A perfect place to enjoy the stunning sea views – sit and relax in our comfy booths or on the outside terrace.
Our breakfast menu includes bacon, sausage or egg baps, pancakes or a full English Breakfast. Other tasty dishes to enjoy throughout the day include fish and chips, hot dogs, nachos, sweet potato fries, paninis, salads and much more. Tasty desserts are available anytime of the day, from ice cream sundae's to a delicious banana split, crepes and homemade cakes.
The perfect place to come and chill and sip on a milkshake, or enjoy a cold lager or cider whilst watching the sun set over the bay…beach life blissfulness at its best!
You can view the Full Menu Here.
We are completely dog friendly too, so your four legged friend will be made to feel as welcome as you do!
Directly attached to The Prom Diner is the PierView Room, available for private hire – starting from as little as £50. So if you have a celebration, a special birthday, a team away day or a family get together– enjoy our fantastic venue with stunning seaviews.
For more information on private hire, please contact the team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Opening (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
|Monday - Sunday||09:30||- 17:00*|
* Opening times vary seasonally (weather dependant)Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good24
- Preston88Epsom, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyRight on seafrontSaturday, 22nd January 2022Lovely little diner right on the seafront near Boscombe pier. Basic diner fayre but very tasty. Followed by a lovely walk along the front Read full review
- PumpkinPippaTrip Type:CouplesCute diner atmosphere and very tasty breakfast!Monday, 7th March 2022Took a walk from Bournemouth to Boscombe along the beach and before we knew it we saw the delightful little diner sign. So welcoming and cosy! It helped that it was beautifully sunny this day and the... Read full review
- george8585St Leonards, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyExcellentSunday, 8th May 2022Visited for a coffee and bacon roll after a walk on the beach. Nicely decorated, very clean and tidy and a great location. Staff were super friendly and helpful. Food arrived quickly and was first... Read full review
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021