The Prom Diner
Chill out in our American Diner with sea views! 100 metres west of Boscombe Pier on the promenade.
Delicious food and milkshakes served all day! A perfect place to enjoy the stunning sea views – sit and relax in our comfy booths or on the outside terrace.
Our breakfast menu includes bacon, sausage or egg baps, pancakes or a full English Breakfast. Other tasty dishes to enjoy throughout the day include fish and chips, hot dogs, nachos, sweet potato fries, paninis, salads and much more. Tasty desserts are available anytime of the day, from ice cream sundae's to a delicious banana split, crepes and homemade cakes.
Open late on Fridays and Saturdays, it’s the perfect place to come and chill and sip on a milkshake, or enjoy a cold lager or cider whilst watching the sun set over the bay…beach life blissfulness at its best!
We are completely dog friendly too, so your four legged friend will be made to feel as welcome as you do!
Directly attached to The Prom Diner is the PierView Room, available for private hire – starting from as little as £50. So if you have a celebration, a special birthday, a team away day or a family get together– enjoy our fantastic venue with stunning seaviews.
For more information on private hire, please contact the team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keeping you safe
Our top priority is making sure our diner is a safe environment for both our customers and our staff. To make sure that’s the case, please comply with the measures we’ve introduced.
- face coverings must be worn when entering the Diner
- please maintain social distancing whilst queuing and throughout the Diner
- please use hand sanitiser located on counter at till point and collection point
- please do not enter in groups of more than 6
- we’ve added Perspex screens at till points
- we’ve increased our cleaning protocols and taking extra precautions in sanitising touch points
- only contactless card payments will be accepted to minimise contact
- please respect our team, they are here to help you
|Opening (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Sunday||09:30||- 17:00*|
* Opening times vary seasonally (weather dependant)Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good22
- Daisy BChobham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesSave your money and go elsewhereMonday, 7th June 2021We visited on a bank holiday Sunday and had walked from Bournemouth pier specifically to have breakfast after seeing good reviews. Let’s put it this way, the service was so slow ordering our food... Read full review
- GZR-Oldfart TTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat placeWednesday, 9th June 2021Great food, good customer service. Staying in Ringwood but have been back here 4 times in our holiday down here. Would highly recommend. Very clean too Had the cheese burger, the nicest I've had... Read full review
- Drusilla SBath, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesA delightful gem!Wednesday, 16th June 2021Today my husband and I visited Boscombe for the first time in our lives. The trip was quite unplanned and we came upon the Prom Diner at Boscombe, quite by chance. We were amazed to find the Diner... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021