Renoufs Cheese and Wine Bar
We are open from 4th July, booking is required please take a look at our website for further information.
At Renoufs® Award Winning Cheese and Wine Bars, we know a thing or two about Cheese and Wine. In fact, we could say that we’re the best Cheese and Wine eatery in the area. But we’d rather leave that to your judgement.
Our flagship Wine Bar based in the heart of Westbourne was established in May 2015 and has become an exceptionally busy social hub for all walks of life. Being the 1st Cheese and Wine Bar of its kind in Bournemouth, Renoufs® has developed a superb menu of great local and international cheese and charcuterie along with some 200+ fantastic wines to enjoy.
Renoufs® Westbourne accommodates just 60 people and it is strongly advised to book ahead as it is not unusual to be around 4-6 weeks in advance for a table over a weekend.
Our Menu is comprised of the very best and finest local and international Wines and Cheeses, paired by our knowledgeable team. We also offer stunning sharing platters with complimenting chutneys and sides. Not forgetting our Mezze Boards, Mixed Platters and Giant Sharing boards. It’s a perfect combination in a perfect setting.
Don’t forget to reserve your table for our very popular Quiz Night at the Westbourne site. There are music rounds, picture rounds, TV and Movie rounds, General Knowledge and more, with Great Prizes! Our quiz has great prizes and a rolling accumulator prize for anyone to win. Please ask for details. Normally held on the 1st Monday of the Month.
We also have 4 more fabulous venues for you to visit in the area, Wimborne, Southbourne, Lyndhurst and our new location Verwood.
|Opening Times (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Jan 2021)|
|Monday - Friday||17:00||- 23:00*|
* We may be able to open outside of our advertised hours for your party. Should you wish to reserve a table of 20 or more outside of these hours, please call Trevor on 07473 074733.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good59
- kirstym273Trip Type:CouplesGood, but not for cheese connoisseursSunday, 15th March 2020The atmosphere in Renoufs was lovely and the restaurant is gorgeous. The food was good, as was the wine and port... But I wouldn't say all of it was outstanding. If you're someone who likes cheese... Read full review
- LauraDaveJamesSolihull, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesExcellent Wine BarThursday, 19th March 2020This Winebar is located in a pleasant suburban area about a 20 minute walk from the Hilton hotel in Bournemouth. It has a very large selection of wines and it also does wine flights as well as... Read full review
- rhiannonp324Trip Type:CouplesFirst night out since lockdownTuesday, 7th July 2020Myself and my Fiancé had an amazing time at Renoufs. We went on the opening night and the service was flawless. Staff were friendly and welcoming and the food and wine were delicious. Social... Read full review