Renoufs Cheese and Wine Bar
At Renoufs® Award Winning Cheese and Wine Bars, we know a thing or two about Cheese and Wine. In fact, we could say that we’re the best Cheese and Wine eatery in the area. But we’d rather leave that to your judgement.
Our flagship Wine Bar based in the heart of Westbourne was established in May 2015 and has become an exceptionally busy social hub for all walks of life. Being the 1st Cheese and Wine Bar of its kind in Bournemouth, Renoufs® has developed a superb menu of great local and international cheese and charcuterie along with some 200+ fantastic wines to enjoy.
Renoufs® Westbourne accommodates just 60 people and it is strongly advised to book ahead as it is not unusual to be around 4-6 weeks in advance for a table over a weekend.
Our Menu is comprised of the very best and finest local and international Wines and Cheeses, paired by our knowledgeable team. We also offer stunning sharing platters with complimenting chutneys and sides. Not forgetting our Mezze Boards, Mixed Platters and Giant Sharing boards. It’s a perfect combination in a perfect setting.
Don’t forget to reserve your table for our very popular Quiz Night at the Westbourne site. There are music rounds, picture rounds, TV and Movie rounds, General Knowledge and more, with Great Prizes! Our quiz has great prizes and a rolling accumulator prize for anyone to win. Please ask for details. Normally held on the 1st Monday of the Month.
We also have 4 more fabulous venues for you to visit in the area, Wimborne, Southbourne, Lyndhurst and our new location Verwood.
|Opening Times (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Jan 2021)|
|Monday - Friday||17:00||- 23:00*|
* We may be able to open outside of our advertised hours for your party. Should you wish to reserve a table of 20 or more outside of these hours, please call Trevor on 07473 074733.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good59
- Sryan21Trip Type:FamilyAnonymousMonday, 27th January 2020From start to finish the whole evening was fantastic! The staff were extremely friendly and attentive. The atmosphere is relaxed and social. We will definitely be back! Read full review
- bb8gSouthampton, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayPerfect eveningSaturday, 8th February 2020Welcomed by waiter (sorry didn’t catch name) who was so genuinely passionate about the menu and the wines. He made our experience really nice here. Great quality food, quick service and a really nice... Read full review
- Waterbabe2Bournemouth, United KingdomBrilliant place for friends and couplesThursday, 13th February 2020A cosy social ambiance that lends itself to groups. An extensive wine list that has something to suit everyone and all budgets. I recommend the platter where you can select a number of exceptionally... Read full review