Renoufs Cheese and Wine Bar
At Renoufs® Award Winning Cheese and Wine Bars, we know a thing or two about Cheese and Wine. In fact, we could say that we’re the best Cheese and Wine eatery in the area. But we’d rather leave that to your judgement.
Our flagship Wine Bar based in the heart of Westbourne was established in May 2015 and has become an exceptionally busy social hub for all walks of life. Being the 1st Cheese and Wine Bar of its kind in Bournemouth, Renoufs® has developed a superb menu of great local and international cheese and charcuterie along with some 200+ fantastic wines to enjoy.
Renoufs® Westbourne accommodates just 60 people and it is strongly advised to book ahead as it is not unusual to be around 4-6 weeks in advance for a table over a weekend.
Our Menu is comprised of the very best and finest local and international Wines and Cheeses, paired by our knowledgeable team. We also offer stunning sharing platters with complimenting chutneys and sides. Not forgetting our Mezze Boards, Mixed Platters and Giant Sharing boards. It’s a perfect combination in a perfect setting.
Don’t forget to reserve your table for our very popular Quiz Night at the Westbourne site. There are music rounds, picture rounds, TV and Movie rounds, General Knowledge and more, with Great Prizes! Our quiz has great prizes and a rolling accumulator prize for anyone to win. Please ask for details. Normally held on the 1st Monday of the Month.
|Opening Times (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Jan 2020)|
|Monday - Friday||17:00||- 23:00|
* We may be able to open outside of our advertised hours for your party. Should you wish to reserve a table of 20 or more outside of these hours, please call Trevor on 07473 074733.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good59
- David RNairobi, KenyaALWAYS ENJOYABLESunday, 22nd September 2019Returned to Renoufs with friends and, once again, enjoyed a fun evening in pleasant surroundings and tasty food. Renoufs specialises in cold platters - meat and cheese combined with a wide selection... Read full review
- BullmerBingley, United KingdomExcellence in the detailsTuesday, 24th September 2019Loved Renoufs. We had a platter between the 2 of us and a couple of wine flights. Loved the foo, everything on the platter had been put together thoughtfully, as an example the humus was particularly... Read full review
- W4473SKkatiepJersey, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLovely wine barWednesday, 25th September 2019Popped in here for a quick bottle of wine and had a really enjoyable experience. The gent working there seemed knowledgeable about the wines on offer and recommended a really nice red and we had some... Read full review