Renoufs Cheese and Wine Bar
We are open from 4th July, booking is required please take a look at our website for further information.
At Renoufs® Award Winning Cheese and Wine Bars, we know a thing or two about Cheese and Wine. In fact, we could say that we’re the best Cheese and Wine eatery in the area. But we’d rather leave that to your judgement.
Our flagship Wine Bar based in the heart of Westbourne was established in May 2015 and has become an exceptionally busy social hub for all walks of life. Being the 1st Cheese and Wine Bar of its kind in Bournemouth, Renoufs® has developed a superb menu of great local and international cheese and charcuterie along with some 200+ fantastic wines to enjoy.
Renoufs® Westbourne accommodates just 60 people and it is strongly advised to book ahead as it is not unusual to be around 4-6 weeks in advance for a table over a weekend.
Our Menu is comprised of the very best and finest local and international Wines and Cheeses, paired by our knowledgeable team. We also offer stunning sharing platters with complimenting chutneys and sides. Not forgetting our Mezze Boards, Mixed Platters and Giant Sharing boards. It’s a perfect combination in a perfect setting.
Don’t forget to reserve your table for our very popular Quiz Night at the Westbourne site. There are music rounds, picture rounds, TV and Movie rounds, General Knowledge and more, with Great Prizes! Our quiz has great prizes and a rolling accumulator prize for anyone to win. Please ask for details. Normally held on the 1st Monday of the Month.
We also have 4 more fabulous venues for you to visit in the area, Wimborne, Southbourne, Lyndhurst and our new location Verwood.
|Opening Times (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Jan 2021)|
|Monday - Friday||17:00||- 23:00*|
* We may be able to open outside of our advertised hours for your party. Should you wish to reserve a table of 20 or more outside of these hours, please call Trevor on 07473 074733.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good60
- jocW5374QCBournemouth, United KingdomVery GoodSaturday, 5th September 2020My friend and I went to Renoufs this week and it was just fantastic. We didn't book, but had a lovely greeting from one of the waitresses. They were full but after a bit of a wait we were given a... Read full review
- sophiel434Edinburgh, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayLovely atmosphere and great selection of wines and cheese!Monday, 7th September 2020We had a lovely time. The atmosphere was great for a few drinks with friends. The staff were very friendly and knowledgable. There was a great selection of wine to choose from! And the cheese/meat... Read full review
- CelbridgeMaidenhead, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLovely experience, worth a visitMonday, 7th September 2020Visited here for wine and tapas and was delighted with the atmosphere, super friendly staff. A lovely mixture of fine wine, tapas and friendly service, so good we dropped in for a night cap the next... Read full review