Located at the heart of Bournemouth’s award-winning seafront, the Prom Café has plenty of space inside so you can enjoy a beachside bite to eat without the fear of a good ol’ British downpour. And there’s ample outdoor seating, perfect for al fresco snacks and soaking up the sea views on sunny days.
With a 5 star food hygiene rating the menu is packed with firm favourites meaning you don’t have to stray far from the sand for fish ‘n’ chips, a pasty or a ’99, as well as lighter lunch and vegetarian options.
Open from 9am until late seven days a week, (weather permitting) the Prom Café keeps Bournemouth’s beach-goers’ hunger at bay for their entire stay. Start the day with a full English, stock up with a coffee to go or stop by in the afternoon for a traditional cream tea.
Just a stone’s throw from the UK’s best beach, there’s nowhere better to keep the family fuelled for a day beside the seaside!
We are completely dog friendly too, so your four legged friend will be made to feel as welcome as you do!
Keeping you safe
Our top priority is making sure our café is a safe environment for both our customers and our staff. To make sure that’s the case, please comply with the measures we’ve introduced.
- please use floor markings to help with social distancing
- please have your table number ready when placing your order so that you do not need to re-join the queue
- please use hand sanitiser located on counter at till points
- please do not enter in large groups
- in the event of a queue, please use queue system outside the café whilst waiting to enter
- please do not lean on the counters at collection point
- we’ve added perspex screens at till points
- we’ve increased our cleaning protocols and taking extra precautions in sanitising touch points
- only contactless card payments will be accepted to minimise contact
- when using the cafe, one customer from each group must now register their details as part of the NHS Test and Trace scheme either through the NHS COVID-19 App or by filing in a paper record. This information will be kept securely in line with the General Data Protection Regulations/Data Protection Act 2018.
|Opening Times (3 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Sunday||09:00||*|
* Prom Cafe is open 9:00 am till late every day weather depending.Dates and times marked with a '*' are provisional and may be subject to change
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good56
- bevhallamLooe, United KingdomA great cafeMonday, 5th October 2020We visit Bournemouth about twice a year and we came across The Prom Cafe and decided we would stop by for a coffee. The staff are always friendly and go out of their way to help. Before the Co-vid... Read full review
- 881lewishAlveley, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesService was good food notMonday, 12th October 2020Service was good food was average at best the fish and chips were ok but the chips were only warm. The breaded chicken burger was very dark the oil needed changing and tasted of over used oil the... Read full review
- tina2460Northampton, United KingdomLovely fresh breakfast.Friday, 16th October 2020Lovely fresh breakfast. Quality of food is excellent, very safe environment and staff very conscious of COVID rules, well done. Read full review