Located at the heart of Bournemouth’s award-winning seafront, the Prom Café has plenty of space inside so you can enjoy a beachside bite to eat without the fear of a good ol’ British downpour. And there’s ample outdoor seating, perfect for al fresco snacks and soaking up the sea views on sunny days.
With a 5 star food hygiene rating the menu is packed with firm favourites meaning you don’t have to stray far from the sand for fish ‘n’ chips, a pasty or a ’99, as well as lighter lunch and vegetarian options.
Open from 9am until late seven days a week, (weather permitting) the Prom Café keeps Bournemouth’s beach-goers’ hunger at bay for their entire stay. Start the day with a full English, stock up with a coffee to go or stop by in the afternoon for a traditional cream tea.
Just a stone’s throw from the UK’s best beach, there’s nowhere better to keep the family fuelled for a day beside the seaside!
We are completely dog friendly too, so your four legged friend will be made to feel as welcome as you do!
|Opening Times (3 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2022)|
|Monday - Friday||09:30||- 17:00|
|Saturday - Sunday||09:00||- 17:00|
* All opening hours are weather dependant
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good67
- Steve HChamonix, FranceNot for coffee drinkersThursday, 28th April 2022I thought the coffee vending machines had broken down of malfunctioned. Took the coffee back, they made another but it was just the same. I tried talking to staff but easier not to go back, there are... Read full review
- Tracy RTrip Type:CouplesExcellentMonday, 16th May 2022Beautiful location right next to the beach and the pier. Service is so friendly and the food is lovely and actually very reasonably priced for the location. Read full review
- samanthagB7909IKTrip Type:CouplesSamanthaSunday, 5th June 2022Very disappointing looked a lovely cafe but the food was terrible overpriced for what was on offer 1st time to Bournemouth a lovely place I ordered avocado on toast with egg, it was inedible and... Read full review
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021