Located at the heart of Bournemouth’s award-winning seafront, the Prom Café has plenty of space inside so you can enjoy a beachside bite to eat without the fear of a good ol’ British downpour. And there’s ample outdoor seating, perfect for al fresco snacks and soaking up the sea views on sunny days.
With a 5 star food hygiene rating the menu is packed with firm favourites meaning you don’t have to stray far from the sand for fish ‘n’ chips, a pasty or a ’99, as well as lighter lunch and vegetarian options.
Open from 9am until late seven days a week, (weather permitting) the Prom Café keeps Bournemouth’s beach-goers’ hunger at bay for their entire stay. Start the day with a full English, stock up with a coffee to go or stop by in the afternoon for a traditional cream tea.
Just a stone’s throw from the UK’s best beach, there’s nowhere better to keep the family fuelled for a day beside the seaside!
We are completely dog friendly too, so your four legged friend will be made to feel as welcome as you do!
Keeping you safe
Our top priority is making sure our café is a safe environment for both our customers and our staff. To make sure that’s the case, please comply with the measures we’ve introduced.
|Opening Times (3 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Friday||09:30||- 17:00|
|Saturday - Sunday||09:00||- 17:00|
* All opening hours are weather dependant
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good63
- Gaynor91Cardiff, United Kingdomdelicious ice-creamsThursday, 28th October 2021My husband and myself decided to have a sit down,whilst walking around for an hour or so, there was a couple of tables free,so we got some drinks and an ice-cream each. they have lots of snacks on... Read full review
- NEILP492West Drayton, United KingdomTrip Type:Solo travelPoor quality and lack of chipsFriday, 29th October 2021This is the amount of chips you get for £2.60 wow , I think that’s a total rip off, lucky I never ordered a burger as well Read full review
- S1272USstephentTrip Type:Familynot very goodWednesday, 3rd November 2021dry brownie. dry burnt sausage roll hot dog served plain and very dry not serving main menu items. coffee bitter and also not great Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021