Located at the heart of Bournemouth’s award-winning seafront, the Prom Café has plenty of space inside so you can enjoy a beachside bite to eat without the fear of a good ol’ British downpour. And there’s ample outdoor seating, perfect for al fresco snacks and soaking up the sea views on sunny days.
With a 5 star food hygiene rating the menu is packed with firm favourites meaning you don’t have to stray far from the sand for fish ‘n’ chips, a pasty or a ’99, as well as lighter lunch and vegetarian options.
Open from 9am until late seven days a week, (weather permitting) the Prom Café keeps Bournemouth’s beach-goers’ hunger at bay for their entire stay. Start the day with a full English, stock up with a coffee to go or stop by in the afternoon for a traditional cream tea.
Just a stone’s throw from the UK’s best beach, there’s nowhere better to keep the family fuelled for a day beside the seaside!
We are completely dog friendly too, so your four legged friend will be made to feel as welcome as you do!
Keeping you safe
Our top priority is making sure our café is a safe environment for both our customers and our staff. To make sure that’s the case, please comply with the measures we’ve introduced.
|Opening Times (3 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Friday||09:30||- 17:00|
|Saturday - Sunday||09:00||- 17:00|
* All opening hours are weather dependant
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good63
- lizzied59Chichester, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesDisappointedWednesday, 29th September 2021I have given one point for the convenient location and one for the staff, but the food and drink I had here today were shocking. No flavour at all in the coffee walnut cake and the latte was just... Read full review
- GimantisLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesPainfully slow.Friday, 8th October 2021Chaotic entrance where there are three/four service points and you wait at the entrance until one comes free. That’s the idea anyway. Truth is the people that serve you are also the people that... Read full review
- estherankcornstokesleyLimited optionsWednesday, 20th October 2021Looked nice and nice building but as a cafe falls short. does not cater for allergies well at all. Very limited options - in this day and age having gluten-free options should be a given. Staff... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021