Covid-19 Update - Back open from Saturday 4th July- bookings are now being taken! Call 01202 673450 to book. Following current guidelines there is limited space so booking will definitely be needed and kitchen open times will vary. See the facebook page for the most up to date information.
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS
Take a stroll down Poole Quay and discover its oldest watering hole... the Poole Arms with great views overlooking Poole Quay where you can watch the world go by.
This distinctive, traditional, family run pub, with a selection of real ales and fine wines, has an exclusively fish menu. The fish and shellfish are locally sourced and seasonal, but not battered or deep fried, (no chips either) served with seasonal potatoes and vegetables. While home-made fish cassesrole and fish pies are available all year round.
The Poole Arms also has a board, changing daily, with the catch of the day and is influenced by the seasons, utilising local produce as much as possible. Everything we serve is cooked to order, all our fish is pan fried, grilled, poached or ovenbaked to your liking.
Sorry no dogs or children allowed in the bar but outside seating is available.
For bookings telephone: 01202 673450.
|Open (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Saturday||11:00||- 23:00*|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good245
- Elisabetta BPoole, United KingdomBest Fish Pies in an authentic Pub on Poole Quay - TOP!Friday, 7th August 2020Poole Arms never fails - I love fish and every time I have lunch or dinner here I have never been disappointed. My husband and I had our first lunch out, at the end of July and we were really... Read full review
- steve pLaunceston, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesFriendly welcomeSaturday, 8th August 2020Had late drinks here with friends during a short stay. We were made to feel very welcome which was nice as several places did not appear to want our business. Nice ambience, felt old school which was... Read full review
- buhalidBournemouth, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayMy favourite place for seafoodSunday, 9th August 2020My favourite place for seafood Excellent fresh fish consistently Exceptional soups Lovely old tavern atmosphere Nice beers Wonderful informal and friendly service Fish £15-20 cost per person... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020