COVID-19 Update: Please see the facebook page for the most up to date information.
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS
Take a stroll down Poole Quay and discover its oldest watering hole... the Poole Arms with great views overlooking Poole Quay where you can watch the world go by.
This distinctive, traditional, family run pub, with a selection of real ales and fine wines, has an exclusively fish menu. The fish and shellfish are locally sourced and seasonal, but not battered or deep fried, (no chips either) served with seasonal potatoes and vegetables. While home-made fish cassesrole and fish pies are available all year round.
The Poole Arms also has a board, changing daily, with the catch of the day and is influenced by the seasons, utilising local produce as much as possible. Everything we serve is cooked to order, all our fish is pan fried, grilled, poached or ovenbaked to your liking.
Sorry no dogs or children allowed in the bar but outside seating is available.
For bookings telephone: 01202 673450.
|Open (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Saturday||11:00||- 23:00*|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good253
- PlumsteadBillyLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyDon’t settle for fish n chips when this is availableFriday, 8th October 2021This is a fish restaurant and offers a wonderful menu of freshly caught and local fish. Cat fish Cajun style (extra hot) melted like butter. The haddock pot was also a mouth watering dish. Staff were... Read full review
- 739kirikUnited KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAbsolutely stunning Cat FishMonday, 11th October 2021An impromptu visit lead to one of the best meals I have had in years. The fish was beautifully cooked, the portion size was just right and the flavours were on point. Absolutely love this pub! Read full review
- petet887Trip Type:FamilyPoole Arms visitsWednesday, 13th October 2021A great pub that’s focused on serving the best quality fish dishes, without chips my partner and I ate there the two days whilst in Poole. The food is excellent the staff are great. I would seriously... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021