Pause Cat Café
The south's first cat café!
A cat cafe with a difference… one that improves lives by promoting kindness through animal welfare, ethical eating, volunteering and community projects.
A peaceful retreat
Pause Cat Café is a peaceful retreat where you can connect and make friends (human and animal!), know that you are doing good, and be served excellent quality, healthy, kind food and drink.
There are many cat-lovers out there, some of whom may not even know that they are cat-lovers yet… Some people can’t have pets because of where they live, their lifestyle, or being away from home. Pause Cat Café is a place for people to experience the healing serenity of being around cats, and all of the benefits they bring: enhancing your mood, relieving stress, increasing joy and happiness.
There are many people-loving cats out there, some of whom may not have found their loving ‘forever home’ yet. Some cats have been badly treated or are homeless because the owner they loved has passed away, we will offer homes to and promote rehoming of rescue cats. Pause Cat Café is a place for cats to be well-cared for, loved and attended to, with all of their needs met. Lots of fun toys to climb on, people to show off to and comfy places to rest when it’s time for a cat-nap.
- Pause Cat Café
|Opening (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
|Thursday - Friday||12:00||- 16:00|
* Booking is advised, opening times may vary.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good37
- tahvo1313Isle of Portland, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAuntie AnneSunday, 17th November 2019Booked the café tour for my girlfriends birthday. We arrived and were given a run down on what was allowed and what not to do then we got shown to our table. All the food is locally sourced and... Read full review
- T124GMkatietSuch an amazing experience! Definitely a cat lovers dream!Monday, 25th November 2019If you love cats then you are in for a treat. We booked in advance paying £5 which goes towards the care of the animals (which you can definitely see!) All 12 cats seemed happy and content, getting... Read full review
- glennbU5394CETrip Type:FamilyLet them eat CakeTuesday, 3rd December 2019My daughter loves cats and was shaking with happiness all through the visit. The cats are all rescue cats unlike Liverpool cat cafe, so they are quite temperamental. We ordered cake and coffee. The... Read full review