Key West Restaurant
Opening again on 4th July. Book a table for free Pier entry. Please take a look at our website for further information on how to book.
We do still accept walk up’s but booking is recommended, open 10am until late* (last booking 7:30pm) *closing times do vary in bad weather.
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS
Key West Bar & Grill is located at the end of Bournemouth’s most iconic landmark Bournemouth Pier. Key West is open 7 days a week all year round serving a great tasting varied menu with something to suit everyone’s taste, including some new vegan additions!
Breakfast is served 10am to 11:30am every day, followed by the delicious USA inspired main menu served from 12pm.
Key West is surrounded in floor to ceiling glass windows and doors allowing you to take in the outstanding panoramic views across the bays. When the sun is shining, a large sun terrace allows you to sit back and relax and is the perfect location to watch one of Bournemouth’s beautiful sunsets.
Key West’s stunning location makes it popular for weddings and parties of all sizes. The venue can seat up to 180 guests in comfort and for evening events and parties, the large domed ceiling lights up and up to 250 guests can party in style. Contact direct for more information on booking parties and weddings at Key West.
Not only can you hire Key West as a party venue but you’ll find a packed programme of diverse events put on throughout the year, from romantic Valentine dinners and spectacular New Year celebrations to hilarious Comedy Dining Experiences and themed Gala Dinners. Don’t forget it’s also home to the best seats in town for views of Bournemouth’s Air Festival!
If you fancy extending your Bournemouth Pier visit with an exciting adventure, you can visit RockReef indoor activity centre next door. Inside you will find 28 climbing challenges, a mysterious Pier Cave filled with tunnels and ball pits, the HighLine swinging aerial obstacle course and two adrenaline activities, Leap of Faith and Vertical Slide. Outside is the awesome PierZip, the first pier to shore zip wire in the world!
During August we are running live entertainment every Friday and Saturday evenings with social distancing in place. Please take a look at our website for further information.
|Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Sunday||Open|
* Opening times vary depending on the season. Visit the website for further information.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good103
- bendE6781WVTrip Type:FamilyFoodSunday, 2nd August 2020Well what can I say, the people they got working there are okay the manager is a rude woman that told me too shut my mouth when the staff lied too my fave saying I said something else that I dint... Read full review
- Cooltech23Rugby, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesThe best burgerTuesday, 4th August 2020Visited 2 nights on the trot. Fish and scampi first night was really good, but the fat boy burger and fish finger sandwich the second night were fabulous. Cocktails on 2 for 1 a bonus :-) . Would... Read full review
- SallyM2378Kidlington, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesSaw an advert for 2 for 1Monday, 10th August 2020Saw an advert for 2 for 1 cocktails. Well I guess that’s not a problem if you double the price and half the size. Was more like a vodka and orange in a plastic tumbler at your nans house. Not a mai... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020