Key West Restaurant
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS
Covid-19 update - We are open 2nd April for takeaway. On 12th April for alfresco dining (rule of 6 only) and 17th May for indoor dining (rule of 6 only). Please check the website for the most up to date information.
Key West Bar & Grill is located at the end of Bournemouth’s most iconic landmark Bournemouth Pier. Key West is open 7 days a week all year round serving a great tasting varied menu with something to suit everyone’s taste, including some new vegan additions!
Breakfast is served 10am to 11:30am every day, followed by the delicious USA inspired main menu served from 12pm.
Key West is surrounded in floor to ceiling glass windows and doors allowing you to take in the outstanding panoramic views across the bays. When the sun is shining, a large sun terrace allows you to sit back and relax and is the perfect location to watch one of Bournemouth’s beautiful sunsets.
Key West’s stunning location makes it popular for weddings and parties of all sizes. The venue can seat up to 180 guests in comfort and for evening events and parties, the large domed ceiling lights up and up to 250 guests can party in style. Contact direct for more information on booking parties and weddings at Key West.
Not only can you hire Key West as a party venue but you’ll find a packed programme of diverse events put on throughout the year, from romantic Valentine dinners and spectacular New Year celebrations to hilarious Comedy Dining Experiences and themed Gala Dinners. Don’t forget it’s also home to the best seats in town for views of Bournemouth’s Air Festival!
If you fancy extending your Bournemouth Pier visit with an exciting adventure, you can visit RockReef indoor activity centre next door. Inside you will find 28 climbing challenges, a mysterious Pier Cave filled with tunnels and ball pits, the HighLine swinging aerial obstacle course and two adrenaline activities, Leap of Faith and Vertical Slide. Outside is the awesome PierZip, the first pier to shore zip wire in the world!
During August we are running live entertainment every Friday and Saturday evenings with social distancing in place. Please take a look at our website for further information.
|Opening (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Sunday||Open|
* Opening times vary depending on the season. Visit the website for further information.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good110
- Alex GUnited KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat breakfastMonday, 2nd November 2020A great place to warm up on a cold Sunday morning, we were waiting outside watching the surfers in the sea when they opened and they let us straight in with a smile, the whole team seemed really... Read full review
- K8098IDbarryaTrip Type:CouplesMrFriday, 6th November 2020What a shambles. Not enough room for 2 more distance. Asked to move and the Security man wanted to fight my wife of 67 years. Threatened the manager he would leave if we didn't,t. We left and will... Read full review
- runhuntTrowbridge, United Kingdomdoes what it says on the tinMonday, 21st December 2020we visited twice over a weekend. once to get out of the rain & snack and another for lunch. quick easy menu. in and out type. service very quick and food was hoot when it arrived. we had the cake... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021