Key West Restaurant
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS
Covid-19 update - We are open on 12th April for alfresco dining (rule of 6 or 2 households only) and 17th May for indoor dining (rule of 6 or 2 households only). Please check the website for the most up to date information.
Key West Bar & Restaurant is a relaxed, must-visit destination located at the end of the iconic Bournemouth Pier. This location provides some of the best panoramic sea and coast views in Bournemouth that will take your breath away!
- Open from Monday April 12th for alfresco eating and drinking.
- Our large sun terrace can cater for nearly 200 people, with additional bench table seating around the outside of the terrace.
- Extensive summer food menu catering for all tastes, and afternoon bookings can fill up quickly as 2 for 1 cocktails and other offers run every day from 3pm until close.
- The perfect place to sit and watch the sun go down if you want to try and capture one of Bournemouth’s beautiful sunsets.
- The large sun terrace at Key West is surrounded by clear glass windbreaks to protect guests from the elements without compromising on the beautiful sea views. Large umbrellas are also provided to shelter from any rain.
Sarah Hunter, Marketing Manager said “We can’t wait to welcome visitors back on the pier. We have had such a great response since announcing our reopening and some dates this month are already fully booked so I would urge anyone thinking of booking a table to book early to avoid disappointment.” Sarah continued… “If the government roadmap goes to plan, we hope to open up our large indoor seating area on 17th May with our Live Music events starting on Friday and Saturday evenings from 21st May, bookings are now live on our website for groups of up to 6 people.
Bookings can be made online at www.keywestbournemouth.co.uk and your booking confirmation will also give you FREE access to the pier. Just show your confirmation to the pier toll desk on entry to the pier.
|Opening (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
|Monday - Sunday||Open|
* Opening times vary depending on the season. Visit the website for further information.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good111
- K8098IDbarryaTrip Type:CouplesMrFriday, 6th November 2020What a shambles. Not enough room for 2 more distance. Asked to move and the Security man wanted to fight my wife of 67 years. Threatened the manager he would leave if we didn't,t. We left and will... Read full review
- runhuntTrowbridge, United Kingdomdoes what it says on the tinMonday, 21st December 2020we visited twice over a weekend. once to get out of the rain & snack and another for lunch. quick easy menu. in and out type. service very quick and food was hoot when it arrived. we had the cake... Read full review
- JoH299Milton Keynes, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat little findTuesday, 27th April 2021Would have scored 5 stars if not for the rude member of staff on the front desk. I had booked a table for 12-1.30pm midweek in April. We arrived at 12.17pm to be told "in future can you ring to say... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021