Captain's Club Hotel & Spa
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS
We have produced our Covid-19 policy document which demonstrates our commitment to the safety of our crew and you, our guests. Please read the policy for further information. To read the full update please visit our website.
Visit Captain’s Club Hotel and make the most of the stunning Dorset countryside. Spend time with friends and family in your spacious suite, enjoy peace of mind with our in-room dining options, and relax in our new residents’ lounge or on our beautiful outdoor terrace overlooking the River Stour.
Resting on the banks of the River Stour, Captain's Club Hotel & Spa is here to help you relax and take life a little easier. Our 4 silver star hotel is home to nautical-themed design, a 2 AA Rosette restaurant, award-winning spa, and a fantastic range of events spaces (all facing the river, of course).
We can't wait to share the Captain's Club experience with you. A place for families, couples, good friends and great memories. Dogs are very welcome. Join us for lunch, dinner, the day. Stay for the sunset, the week or for as long as you please. When the sun shines, the beach is right there, just ferry trip away. When it rains, and it does occasionally, there is welcoming and warming fire. Maybe indulge in a little treat in the spa. We don’t do formalities, dress codes or awkward silences at Captain’s Club. In fact, there’s really only one rule: “Make yourself at home”.
• Restaurant, bar & lounge.
• Hotel rooms & suites & apartments
• Spa, hydrotherapy pool & sauna
• Meeting rooms
• Events, celebrations & big days.
• Beach & walks.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good214
- Jacquie NTrip Type:CouplesAn establishment where a positive dining experience goes to die!Tuesday, 12th October 2021Having recently visited The Captain's Club Hotel, we would wholeheartedly not recommend! Everything from the food, to the ambience screamed God's Waiting Room of a socialising event! Harry is their... Read full review
- jane52cPoole, United Kingdom'afternoon tea'Wednesday, 13th October 2021afternoon with my family was one of the best we have had.The sandwiches were excellent especially the egg and cress.The scones were also good.The cakes and small trifle were lovely but the lemon... Read full review
- Andy GTaunton, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesNot cheap but a great place to stay. We’ll be going back!Thursday, 14th October 2021Great spot. Superb staff. Very polite and attentive. Rooms spacious and very clean. Restaurant was contemporary and atmospheric. Evening meal excellent. Breakfast equally so. Great buffet... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021