Captain's Club Hotel & Spa
Visit Captain’s Club Hotel and make the most of the stunning Dorset countryside. Spend time with friends and family in your spacious suite, enjoy peace of mind with our in-room dining options, and relax in our new residents’ lounge or on our beautiful outdoor terrace overlooking the River Stour.
Resting on the banks of the River Stour, Captain's Club Hotel & Spa is here to help you relax and take life a little easier. Our 4 silver star hotel is home to nautical-themed design, a 2 AA Rosette restaurant, award-winning spa, and a fantastic range of events spaces (all facing the river, of course).
We can't wait to share the Captain's Club experience with you. A place for families, couples, good friends and great memories. Dogs are very welcome. Join us for lunch, dinner, the day. Stay for the sunset, the week or for as long as you please. When the sun shines, the beach is right there, just ferry trip away. When it rains, and it does occasionally, there is welcoming and warming fire. Maybe indulge in a little treat in the spa. We don’t do formalities, dress codes or awkward silences at Captain’s Club. In fact, there’s really only one rule: “Make yourself at home”.
• Restaurant, bar & lounge.
• Hotel rooms & suites & apartments
• Spa, hydrotherapy pool & sauna
• Meeting rooms
• Events, celebrations & big days.
• Beach & walks.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good226
- Alnoor ALondon, United KingdomExcellent Stay- home from home!Thursday, 31st August 2023My sister and I had a wonderful week at this hotel. Lovely setting by the riverside (we loved watching the calm river and activities from our rooms). My sister is disabled but we had no worries - the... Read full review
- jayne cLeicester, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesDisappointed. Used to love it hereMonday, 4th September 2023Not as good as it used to be. I have stayed here several times and had an amazing time and fabulous food. It’s not like it used to be. Slow service. Had to go to entrance to ask for a menu. Then back... Read full review
- dorish772Good meal. Good service.Monday, 4th September 2023Luke was excellent tonight despite things going awry. Bee also looked after us. Missed Harry not being around but looking forward to seeing the team again soon. Second visit this holiday. Looked... Read full review
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021