Captain's Club Hotel & Spa
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS
In line with the re-opening, we have produced our Covid-19 policy document which demonstrates our commitment to the safety of our crew and you, our guests. Please read the policy for further information. To read the full update please visit our website.
Visit Captain’s Club Hotel and make the most of the stunning Dorset countryside. Spend time with friends and family in your spacious suite, enjoy peace of mind with our in-room dining options, and relax in our new residents’ lounge or on our beautiful outdoor terrace overlooking the River Stour.
Resting on the banks of the River Stour, Captain's Club Hotel & Spa is here to help you relax and take life a little easier. Our 4 silver star hotel is home to nautical-themed design, a 2 AA Rosette restaurant, award-winning spa, and a fantastic range of events spaces (all facing the river, of course).
We can't wait to share the Captain's Club experience with you. A place for families, couples, good friends and great memories. Dogs are very welcome. Join us for lunch, dinner, the day. Stay for the sunset, the week or for as long as you please. When the sun shines, the beach is right there, just ferry trip away. When it rains, and it does occasionally, there is welcoming and warming fire. Maybe indulge in a little treat in the spa. We don’t do formalities, dress codes or awkward silences at Captain’s Club. In fact, there’s really only one rule: “Make yourself at home”.
• Restaurant, bar & lounge.
• Hotel rooms & suites & apartments
• Spa, hydrotherapy pool & sauna
• Meeting rooms
• Events, celebrations & big days.
• Beach & walks.
- Captain's Club Hotel and Spa - We Are Ready
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good211
- Dringo7Hitchin, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWedding AnniversarySunday, 18th October 2020Just returned from a fabulous 3 night stay at The Captains Club. The whole experience was top quality with great attention to detail from all staff and compliance with COVID 19 guidelines. Special... Read full review
- helengZ4991RBChristchurch, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesLovely lunchThursday, 22nd October 2020Had an absolutely lovely lunch at the Captains club. Good food, good wine, excellent service. Couldn’t fault it. Excellent. Recommended Trip advisor wants me to type more than 200 characters so... Read full review
- 166deborahpRomford, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilySuperb but with a few tweaks could be outstandingMonday, 26th October 2020Stayed for one night. Staff friendly, food excellent, room clean and spacious. Good location. No moans at all but we payed £255 B&B and the couple of little things I’d expect for this money are... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020