Captain's Club Hotel & Spa
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS
We have produced our Covid-19 policy document which demonstrates our commitment to the safety of our crew and you, our guests. Please read the policy for further information. To read the full update please visit our website.
Visit Captain’s Club Hotel and make the most of the stunning Dorset countryside. Spend time with friends and family in your spacious suite, enjoy peace of mind with our in-room dining options, and relax in our new residents’ lounge or on our beautiful outdoor terrace overlooking the River Stour.
Resting on the banks of the River Stour, Captain's Club Hotel & Spa is here to help you relax and take life a little easier. Our 4 silver star hotel is home to nautical-themed design, a 2 AA Rosette restaurant, award-winning spa, and a fantastic range of events spaces (all facing the river, of course).
We can't wait to share the Captain's Club experience with you. A place for families, couples, good friends and great memories. Dogs are very welcome. Join us for lunch, dinner, the day. Stay for the sunset, the week or for as long as you please. When the sun shines, the beach is right there, just ferry trip away. When it rains, and it does occasionally, there is welcoming and warming fire. Maybe indulge in a little treat in the spa. We don’t do formalities, dress codes or awkward silences at Captain’s Club. In fact, there’s really only one rule: “Make yourself at home”.
• Restaurant, bar & lounge.
• Hotel rooms & suites & apartments
• Spa, hydrotherapy pool & sauna
• Meeting rooms
• Events, celebrations & big days.
• Beach & walks.
- Captain's Club Hotel and Spa - We Are Ready
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good211
- micheller701Oxford, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat for families with older childrenSunday, 1st November 2020We love this place! We’ve been several times and the brilliant atmosphere and friendly staff never fail to disappoint. We have two teenage daughters and love the flexibility of the suite apartments... Read full review
- Helen RTrip Type:Friends getawayLost a loyal customerSaturday, 12th December 2020Like so many others leaving reviews- I was disgusted to receive a parking fine visiting the hotel for lunch. I have been to the hotel many times both personally and at corporate events. The hotel... Read full review
- clint58chichesterTrip Type:FamilyBirthday weekendSunday, 20th December 2020We stayed here for a weekend and had a fabulous time in a great room or rooms . We had a room with a great view of river and our son had his own room and bathroom. There was a well equipped kitchen... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021