Bournemouth Beach Lodges
Bournemouth Beach Lodges will re-open from Monday 12 April in line with Government guidelines. Visit their website for the most up to date information on health & safety measures on site, availability and prices.
Escape everyday life and stay in one of our 24 beautiful Beach Lodges and discover the ultimate seaside break.
The contemporary beach side Lodges are only a few steps away from the soft, beautiful sands of Bournemouth beach, offering uninterrupted sea views. Sleeping up four adults and two children, each Lodge has a modern, airy feel and equipped with kitchen, bathroom, shower, smart storage, slimline modular furniture, heating, Wi-Fi and TV. A perfect mix of all your home comforts all wrapped up in a stunning Lodge with your own sea views.
There is also one accessible Lodge, with access for a wheelchair user, throughout the ground floor area, so everyone can enjoy the perfect break by the sea. This Lodge sleeps up to five (4 adults and one child).
The beauty of the Bournemouth Beach Lodges are that you don’t need to bring anything with you – just yourselves and a requirement to have fun! Everything you will need is provided for you in your lovely Lodge.
Come for a beach break, a wedding celebration, a birthday treat, a special anniversary or simply for a relaxing break. Book a Lodge today for a three or four night break – starting on a Monday or a Friday – and get ready to create lasting memories at anytime of the year.
Contemporary interior design
Compact bathroom with shower, WC, basin and heated towel warmer.
Extensively equipped kitchenette with micorwave, hob, integrated fridge/freezer, kettle and toaster (Please note there is NO oven in the Lodges)
Compact storage throughout the Lodge
Heating is provided by the heated towel warmer in the kitchenette area
1 small single and 1 double sofa bed on ground floor
1 small single and 1 double bed on mezzanine floor
All your bedding, excluding cot linen
Bath Towels (beach towels are not provided)
Outside the lodge:
South facing deck with unobstructed sea views
Two deckchairs (additional deckchairs are available)
Communal surf shower to rinse off in after a day at the beach
On-site laundry with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board. Washing power and softener are provided.
On site reception for help with queries, return bookings and tourist information
Two electric hot plates BBQs for guest usage between 9am and 9pm.
Need to know:
Two well behaved dogs are welcome in selected Lodges. As per the Bournemouth Beach Guidelines, we regret that dogs are not permitted on the beach directly opposite the lodges from the period of 1st May – 30th September. However, the nearest dog friendly beach is located only a 10-minute walk from the lodges (less than 1mile) at Fisherman’s Walk beach heading East towards Southbourne.
Smoking is not permitted in the Lodges (including the use of E-cigarettes), however there is a designated area available where smoking is allowed.
The fixed arrival and departure days are Monday and Friday and you can book 4 night or 3 night breaks.
Car parking - one allocated car parking space will be provided per Lodge free of charge, which will be managed by the Seafront Operations Team. From Sea Road, please follow directions to Boscombe Pier and Bournemouth Beach Lodges Car Parking. Guests will be issued with a time limited pass to display on the windscreen of their vehicle. For ease of access to the site, our complimentary Land Train service will be available to transport you to the Beach Lodges.
You can book to stay in the Beach Lodges for 3, 4, 7, 10 or 11 nights, starting on a Monday or Friday. Rates vary throughout the year.
• Midweek lodge stay (4-nights) – £350 to £720
• Weekend lodge stay (3-nights) – £375 to £720
• Weekly lodge stay (7-nights) – £725 to £1,440
Prices for the dates of your intended stay will be confirmed when you book online or call us on 01202 126127.
|Opening Dates (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Jan 2022)|
* Open all year round.
Low Season is October to May.
Mid Season is June and September.
High Season is July and August.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good10
- jackandemmacurryNorthampton, United KingdomWhatever the weather!Saturday, 31st October 2020It rained every day but that just did not matter. We were back at our fantastic Beach Lodges once again. There are no words to decribe the feeling when you go to bed and wake up with the sea in your... Read full review
- whippetfastCheshire, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesFantasticFriday, 11th December 2020Can not fault our stay .Really lovely lodges , beautiful views and helpful staff . The lodges are spotless and well presented. The sea views are lovely to wake up to . Very peaceful and... Read full review
- Mandy mBirmingham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyGreat being on the beach but we paid for a room advertised as having WiFi but none was providedTuesday, 27th April 2021Location was really beautiful and the staff seemed nice and polite. Lodges were small as expected, there was 3 of us and I think if there was any more people it would be a struggle to be honest. Main... Read full review