The Cumberland Hotel
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS
Please visit our website/social media for the latest information and updates regarding Covid-19.
The Cumberland is a very well-known hotel located in Bournemouth, situated on Bournemouth’s prestigious East Cliff, overlooking miles of golden sandy beaches. This stylish establishment resembles one of the wonderful Art Deco hotels of Miami’s famous Ocean Drive. The decadent splendour of the 1930s has been carefully combined with today’s chic urban style to create the new Cumberland Hotel, an amazing experience in every regard. The Cumberland currently holds 82% which makes it the highest AA rated four star hotel in Bournemouth. In addition, Cumberland is the winner of the 2018 Best Large Hotel award at Bournemouth and Poole Tourism Awards.
When you enter the Cumberland you will be lead into one of Bournemouth's premier hotels. The wall-to-wall Italian marble lobby will be the start of your amazing journey. The combination of professional and friendly service, attention to detail and contemporary style, whether travelling for business or for pleasure the Cumberland is one of Bournemouth most exclusive hotels.
From the lobby you will be lead into the Del Mar Lounge where you will be able to enjoy its Italian slate fireplace and be wrapped up in its glamour. The Del Mar Lounge has a relaxed and sophisticated atmosphere where you are able to experience the tranquillity of the Cumberland Hotel.
The Cumberland has 2 sister hotels directly next door. You can enjoy complementary use of the Suncliff indoor leisure facilities, which include an indoor swimming pool, sauna, mini gym and squash courts. The Ocean Beach Hotel offers an alternative outdoor swimming pool, Oceana Day Spa and the Italian Cafe.
There is also quick access from the Cumberland's Lido deck to Bournemouth stunning beaches. Nearby the zig-zag path leads to the clean 7 miles of golden beach.
The Cumberland Bournemouth boasts an excellent reputation for outstanding cuisine. The Mirabelle offers superb fresh local produce, whilst The Ventana Grand Cafe offers a more intimate brasserie-style 2 Rosette dining.
The chic Ventana bar offers fresh illy coffee, all day dining and an up-tempo bar atmosphere for those who enjoy a cocktail or a bottle of bubbly.
Parking on site at the hotel is subject to availability. The overnight parking charge is £12.00 per vehicle per night. Guests booking directly with the hotel and parking on site will be free of charge.
Leisure facilities available at our sister hotels few steps away. Suncliff hotel (only 200m away) offers an indoor pool, sauna and mini-gym. Oceana Day Spa with treatment rooms is located at the Ocean Beach Hotel & Spa.
Swimming pool - Outdoor heated from May-September.
- Arrival Date:
- Wed , 8th Dec 2021
- Departure Date:
- Thur , 9th Dec 2021
- No. of Nights:
|Open All Year (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good1490
- Mobile17024600893London, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayValue for moneyMonday, 6th December 2021My second Time staying at the Cumberland but it won’t be my last ,the rooms a very good and reasonably priced ,the staff particularly friendly and helpful,and the buffet breakfast is excellent,worth... Read full review
- Clare GGreat Sunday LunchMonday, 6th December 2021Stayed in Bournemouth for 5 days in December and popped in here for Sunday lunch which was lovely! With a 20's vibe in decoration it's not for you if you like high end fine dining and minimalist... Read full review
- 872ivypTrip Type:Friends getawayChristmas doMonday, 6th December 2021Thanks very much to Chloe-Mae P. and Bryan for making our celebration special. They both tried their best to accommodate our requests. Food is lovely and we got an extra tray of fruits for pudding... Read full review
- 2 AA Rosettes
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021