The Coach House Holiday Apartments
We are reopenng on the 4th July, please keep an eye out on our website for updates and availability or contact us directly.
The Coach House stands in a peaceful walled garden where guests are welcome to make use of the garden furniture provided.
There are 4 apartments, each for a maximum of 2 people. Prices from £325 - £495 per apartment, per week. Last minute offers from £225 per week. Please call for further pricing.
Apartment 1 - First floor, king size bed with a bath and separate kitchen
Apartment 2 - Ground floor, twin beds with a shower room and separate kitchen
Apartment 3 - Ground floor, double bed studio with a shower
Apartment 4 - First floor studio, double bed studio with a shower
- Private parking is available within the grounds.
Madelaine always wanted to live by the sea and now offers 4 holiday apartments for guests to do the same, even if it is only for a week. Each apartment has its own front door and all of them are attached to their home so its not far to walk if you need anything. Guests love the homely feel of the furnishings and Madelaine prides herself on the standard of cleanliness - even the fridges are defrosted every week so that you feel that everything has been done perfectly, just for you.
Whether you want a King-size bed, twins, a balcony or a great shower - just phone and chat it through with Madelaine and she will do their best to accommodate you. (Tel: 07970 729 153)
By day you are minutes walk to the beach, Bournemouth town with its great shops, restaurants and theatres - at night the Victorian walled garden gives a reassurance to aid peaceful nights sleep plus your car is only a few feet from your own front door.
Wi-Fi is included so you don't need to worry about finding a signal anywhere else and if you're feeling active then 100 yards walk away is the West Cliff Hotel where guests can pay £20 per day for use of pool and all spa facilities downstairs including an adult only pool or £10 from 3pm.
A Post Office, launderette and shops selling milk, papers, groceries etc are within two hundred yards; bus stops are just one hundred yards away. Shopping precincts, a supermarket and department stores are within a short walk.
The major conference and exhibition venues including the Windsor and Tregonwell Halls (all in the Bournemouth International Centre), the Pavilion, and Cinemas are just ten minutes walk away. The Beach and Durley Chine are even nearer.
Regretfully we cannot accommodate children nor are we able to accept pets.
Coin meters (£1.00) are installed for electricity.
Please note bath towels are not provided.
The apartments are gas centrally heated morning and evening October through to March. They are not heated during the night or during the day. At all other times there is a plug in electric heater if required.
£15 refundable cleaning deposit is charged.
For holiday lettings calendar updates please visit our website.
|Opening Dates (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Open all year.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good2
- Chris BTrip Type:CouplesAnother lovely return visitMonday, 7th January 2019My wife and I have visited The Coach House for six years and look forward to our return visits. Jane and Andrew are wonderful hosts, they are always pleased to see us and make sure we are well looked... Read full review
- Chris BTrip Type:CouplesExcellent holidayTuesday, 24th September 2019Our weeks holiday at the Coach House, Bournemouth was as always superb. Jayne and Andrew are the perfect hosts. We always choose flat 3 being on the ground floor. Easy accessibility. Since our last... Read full review
- 12swilliamsSwansea, United KingdomAnother wonderful weekMonday, 28th October 2019Another wonderful week in the Coach House. There is always a warm welcome from Jayne when we arrive, it is like coming home. The apartment is spotless & very comfortable. It is peaceful & quiet... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020