South Lytchett Manor Caravan & Camping Park
Please be advised that we will be re-opening on July 4th 2020 with facilities and amenities (specific details to be confirmed). To make a booking please book online or contact us by email or phone. Apologies for any delay in response, we are receiving high volumes of enquiries.
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS.
About South Lytchett Manor
South Lytchett Manor Caravanning and Camping Park is a 5 star family run Holiday Park, situated in 25 acres of beautiful parkland. Surrounded by trees, flowers and an abundance of birds and wildlife, it is the perfect place to escape and relax whilst being situated only a short distance from the bustling attractions of Bournemouth and Poole.
If you are looking for something a little out of the ordinary, South Lytchett Manor now offers Dorset Glamping Holidays in one of four hand built bespoke Romany Caravans; Anastasia, Maggie, Esmeralda and Matilda or one of our seven brand new Shepherd Huts that we hand built onsite - they even have underfloor heating!
Please click here to view our brochure.
Facilities at South Lytchett Manor
The park boasts wonderful eco-friendly facilities including newly refurbished amenity blocks, with heated shower rooms, family and disabled bathrooms, hairdryers and piped music. There is also free Wi-Fi throughout the whole site, a games room, on-site shop, bakery and laundry.
South Lytchett Manor was awarded Dog Friendly Business of the Year 2018 at the Dorset Tourism Awards and Bronze Award at the South West Tourism Awards! The holiday park is incredibly dog friendly and even has a dog shower facility, off lead exercise area, agility course and plentiful walks nearby. The local pubs and cafes are dog friendly and they can also travel on the bus for free!
Just a 10-minute walk from the site is a village pub/restaurant where guest of South Lytchett Manor can enjoy a free bottle of wine with every 2 main courses. There is also the Courtyard cafe just around the corner that serves lovely breakfasts and lunch or afternoon tea.
There is also a handy bus stop at the main gates, which has regular services to Bournemouth, Poole and Swanage, or all way out to Weymouth on a more infrequent basis.
Local Attractions to South Lytchett Manor
South Lytchett Manor is ideally situated for enjoying all that Dorset has to offer, with Poole and Bournemouth just a short drive away.
For those that enjoy country walks and wildlife, Upton Country Park is a couple of miles away as well as Arne RSPB wildlife reserve, Durlston Country Park and Moors Valley Country Park also situated within a short drive.
The Blue flag award winning beaches of Sandbanks, Bournemouth and Studland are all a short drive away, with the Jurassic Coast also easily accessible from South Lytchett Manor. Alternatively, ferry trips depart frequently from Poole Harbour for incredible sightseeing trips of the Jurassic Coastline and the beautiful Poole Harbour area.
The Purbecks are only a short drive or bus journey away, with the beautiful towns of Wareham, Corfe Castle, Kingston and Swanage all situated along the bus route. Swanage Railway is an incredible day out for all ages and the National Trust site of Corfe Castle, combined with the incredible local tearooms, is an absolute must for visitors in the area.
Family friendly attractions such as Monkey World, Farmer Palmers Farm Park, Dorset Waterpark, The Tank Museum, Splashdown, Tower Park Entertainment Centre and Brownsea Island are all a short distance from site.
Award Winning Site - South Lytchett Manor is the Best of the Best!
South West Tourism Award 2019 - Silver Touring Caravan and Camping Park of the Year
Dorset Tourism Gold Award Winners 2019 - Touring Caravan and Camping Park of the Year
South West Tourism 2018 Award Winners - Silver Touring Camping and Caravanning Site of the Year and Bronze Dog Friendly Business of the Year.
Dorset Tourism Gold Award Winners 2018- Touring Camping and Caravanning Site of the Year and Dog Friendly Business of the Year.
Loo of the Year Award Platinum Winners and Washroom Cleaner of the Year Award 2018 and 2019.
Best Site in Britain by Top 100 Sites for two years running in 2017 and 2018.
Overall UK Winner AA Caravan and Camping Park of the Year 2016.
South and South East Britain in Bloom – Commercial Gardens Gold Award in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.
Green Tourism Gold Award.
- South Lytchett Manor Caravan & Camping Park
Prices start from £15.00 for non-electric, £20 for electric and £23.50 for a fully serviced pitch in saver season.
Please see our website for more information and rates.
|Opening Dates (1 Mar 2020 - 2 Jan 2021)|
* Please be advised that we are currently closed but will be re-opening on July 4th 2020 with facilities and amenities (specific details to be confirmed).
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good119
- 548JenLOxford, England, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesShepard’s Hut StaySunday, 20th September 2020The best campsite we have ever stayed in! The Shepard’s huts are brilliant, everything you need for a glamping stay. Excellent facilities and location close to beaches and Poole. Staff were really... Read full review
- nikkitV7823MFBeautiful siteMonday, 21st September 2020The site is beautifully kept and exceptionally clean. As soon as someone leaves a pitch that has been used for a week or more the grass gets mowed. The toilet/shower blocks are excellent and you... Read full review
- pamwessonBirmingham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBeautiful site and excellent locationTuesday, 22nd September 2020We enjoyed a lovely week on this site and felt very COVID safe and secure. The facilities are well maintained and spotless. Brilliant location to visit surrounding areas and excellent bus service on... Read full review
- 5 AA Pennants
- 5 Visit England Stars
- Visit England Gold 2019
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020