South Lytchett Manor Caravan & Camping Park
South Lytchett Manor Caravanning and Camping Park is a 5 star family run Holiday Park and names AA Campsite of the Year in 2021. It is situated in 25 acres of beautiful parkland. Surrounded by trees, flowers and an abundance of birds and wildlife, it is the perfect place to escape and relax whilst being situated only a short distance from the bustling attractions of Bournemouth and Poole.
If you are looking for something a little out of the ordinary, South Lytchett Manor now offers Dorset Glamping Holidays in one of four hand built bespoke or one of our seven and six Glamping Pods that we hand built onsite - they even have underfloor heating!
The park boasts wonderful including newly refurbished amenity blocks, with heated shower rooms, family and disabled bathrooms, hairdryers and piped music. There is also free Wi-Fi throughout the whole site, a games room, on-site shop, bakery and laundry.
South Lytchett Manor was awarded Dog Friendly Business of the Year 2018 at the Dorset Tourism Awards and Bronze Award at the South West Tourism Awards! The holiday park is incredibly and even has a dog shower facility, off lead exercise area, agility course and plentiful walks nearby. The local pubs and cafes are dog friendly and they can also travel on the bus for free!
Just a 10-minute walk from the site is a where guests of South Lytchett Manor can enjoy a free bottle of wine with every 2 main courses. There is a cafe and bakery onsite and there is also the Courtyard cafe just around the corner that serves lovely breakfasts and lunch or afternoon tea.
There is also a handy bus stop at the main gates, which has regular services to Bournemouth, Poole and Swanage, or all way out to Weymouth on a more infrequent basis.
South Lytchett Manor is ideally situated for enjoying all that Dorset has to offer, with Poole and Bournemouth just a short drive away.
For those that enjoy country walks and wildlife, Upton Country Park is a couple of miles away as well as Arne RSPB wildlife reserve, Durlston Country Park and Moors Valley Country Park also situated within a short drive.
The Blue flag award winning beaches of , and Studland are all a short drive away, with the Jurassic Coast also easily accessible from South Lytchett Manor. Alternatively, ferry trips depart frequently from Poole Harbour for incredible sightseeing trips of the Jurassic Coastline and the beautiful Poole Harbour area.
The Purbecks are only a short drive or bus journey away, with the beautiful towns of , Corfe Castle, Kingston and all situated along the bus route. Swanage Railway is an incredible day out for all ages and the National Trust site of Corfe Castle, combined with the incredible local tearooms, is an absolute must for visitors in the area.
Family friendly attractions such as Monkey World, Farmer Palmers Farm Park, Dorset Waterpark, The Tank Museum, Splashdown, Tower Park Entertainment Centre and Brownsea Island are all a short distance from site.
South West Tourism Award 2021 - Gold Touring Caravan and Camping Park of the Year
Dorset Tourism Gold Award Winners 2019, 2020, 2021 - Touring Caravan and Camping Park of the Year
South West Tourism 2018 and 2019 Award Winners - Silver Touring Camping and Caravanning Site of the Year and 2018 Bronze Dog Friendly Business of the Year.
Dorset Tourism Gold Award Winners 2018- Touring Camping and Caravanning Site of the Year and Dog Friendly Business of the Year.
Loo of the Year Award 2021 Diamond Winner and Platinum Winners and Washroom Cleaner of the Year Award 2018, 2019 and 2020.
South and South East Britain in Bloom – Commercial Gardens Gold Award in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.
Green Tourism Gold Award.
- South Lytchett Manor Caravan & Camping Park
Prices start from £15.00 for non-electric, £20 for electric and £23.50 for a fully serviced pitch in saver season.
Please see our website for more information and rates.
|Opening Dates (1 Mar 2022 - 2 Jan 2023)|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2022
- Very Good146
- johnmM4324TWgreat siteThursday, 12th May 2022Well organised and has good facilities. Bus stop immediately outside entrance for services both east and west. Fully serviced pitches are very good. The shower and toilet facilities were clean and... Read full review
- kflozPoole, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLovely campsiteSunday, 15th May 2022This was our first trip camping as a family with 2 small children. My camping experiences in the past have been pretty grim so I wasn't sure what to expect. We all absolutely loved it. The playpark... Read full review
- P8758EFmartinrLuton, United KingdomA lovely Location with friendly staff (they were always smiling)Monday, 16th May 2022This was the 2nd site we stayed at in our first time in a Motorhome and it was really good, in fact the hardstanding we were given had everything a Motorhome needed. The shop / reception had... Read full review
- 5 AA Pennants
- 5 Visit England Stars
- Visit England Gold 2019
- Green Awards Green Tourism Business Scheme (Gold) 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous Platinum Loo of the year Award 2022
- South West Tourism South West England Tourism Excellence Awards Gold 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021