Riviera Hotel and Holiday Apartments
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS
Covid-19 policy: for the most up-to-date information please visit the website.
Please note minimum length of stay of 2 nights in the hotel and 7 nights in the apartments will apply during the school summer holidays and you will see from the COVID policy how some of our facilities are affected.
Welcome to The Riviera Hotel and Holiday Apartments Bournemouth with its fantastic sea views overlooking the beaches of Bournemouth and Poole.
Self catering apartments in Alum Chine Bournemouth.
Set in the heart of Alum Chine, only two minutes’ walk from the Alum Chine Blue Flag beaches, the Riviera Holiday Apartments provide the comfort, privacy and freedom of your own home with all the services of a hotel.
These self-catering apartments are in an ideal location close to both Bournemouth and Poole. Residents may use all hotel facilities including bar and restaurants, indoor swimming pool, spa bath, studio gym, Coast Spa treatments and free WI-FI.
Our 12 self-catering apartments are an excellent alternative to bedrooms and sleep from 1 to 6 people, all the apartments have a lounge with direct dial telephone, large flat screen TV, dining area, kitchen with cooker, microwave and fridge. Free parking is available on the forecourt and there is a lift to all floors – though there are ten steps up to the front door. Services such as 24 hour laundry are available on request. Please note that we do not accept dogs in the holiday apartments.
On Business in Bournemouth or Poole? Ask us about our special corporate rates for Apartments. If you are looking for a Summer Holiday then book now as Apartments sell out fast for school holidays!
To book your Bournemouth Self Catering Holiday Apartment please call us now on 01202 763653 or e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org – or book online.
Special Breaks and What's On
Romantic weekends away, a chance to Discover Dorset or half term breaks with the kids. The Riviera always have a special deal for you! Stay during the School Holidays, check out our Prom Night package or have a look at our leisure membership prices. Please visit the website for more information.
Local Attractions Bournemouth
Bournemouth Hotels offer a great base from which to explore the full delights of Dorset & Hampshire. The Riviera Hotel is ideally situated centrally between Bournemouth and Poole so it is a great location for days out.
Dorset offers a wide variety of things to see and do for the visitor and resident alike. It is an ideal leisure location for walkers and outdoor enthusiasts all year round, as it benefits from a favourable climate. Dorset’s 88 miles of remarkable World Heritage Coastline including the mighty Chesil Beach, one of the geological wonders of Europe, and the Jurassic rocks and fossils of over 200 million years ago generate enormous interest. The coastal path is easy to explore and walkers are rewarded with dramatic seascapes and stunning landscapes. It is a photographer’s paradise, and a sea captain’s nightmare! Much of Dorset’s coastline is used for recreation, including sailing, windsurfing, fishing, diving and climbing. More informal leisure pursuits which take advantage of the scenery include horse-riding and golf.
Find out more in the brochure here
|Opening Dates (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Jan 2022)|
* Open all year.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good822
- JustermanWe won’t be returningSaturday, 18th September 2021The food we had was pretty ordinary. For example, the fruit salad was mainly melon, water melon and apple (all three almost flavourless), redeemed only by grapes. You wouldn’t have to try hard to... Read full review
- Cherrytree77Trip Type:CouplesLovely holiday in BounmouthSaturday, 18th September 2021Just come back from a six night break staying at the Riveira hotel in Bounmouth. Five minute walk from the hotel to a beautiful long Sandy beach. Breakfast was excellent, evening meals were ok with... Read full review
- AngieJ60Ston Easton, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat location but disappointing insideSunday, 19th September 2021We thought the hotel seemed a little tired in decor. Quite basic and old fashioned. The choices for me as a vegan were extremely poor ending in us having to eat else where. There was a lot of... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021