COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS.
Riverside Park is a lovely collection of 8 holiday townhouse homes in Christchurch, all furnished to a high standard and equipped with everything to ensure you have an enjoyable stay.
All our houses have patios with table and chairs from the lounge and sun balconies from the master bedrooms, overlooking our pretty secluded garden and the activity on the river. We have a fully equipped BBQ and Pizza Oven, lounging chairs and outside sofa in a beautiful tranquil setting looking out on to the English Riviera. Undercover parking to each house is available together with space to bring a boat on a trailer, kayaks or bikes. Cots and high chairs are available on request together with a modern laundry room and free Wi-Fi.
Have a look at our website and book online alternatively call Lisa on the number provided or email. Booking direct with Lisa, a deposit is taken and the balance is then due 30 days before arrival. Booking online the full amount is payable. Bookings must be made Saturday to Saturday.
Short breaks, minimum 3 nights, are available from January to April and October to December excluding school holidays. Should you require a custom booking, please call us to discuss your needs.
All the bedding is supplied, together with hand, bath towels and a hair dryer. Electricity is included from May to September and is then chargeable from October to April.
Bournemouth and Poole
Bournemouth is less than six miles away, known as the ‘coast with the most’ with its seven mile stretch of unspoilt coastline and Blue Flag beaches and Poole with its natural harbour is the largest in Europe.
The New Forest
We are also very close to the New forest with its ancient woodland, open moors and heathland where ponies, donkeys, cattle and deer roam free and stunning cliff top walks.
Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to welcoming you to Riverside Park.
Tel: 01202 471090
|Opening Dates (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
* Open all year
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good4
- Andy_Picko19London, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesRiverside parkSunday, 13th September 2020Managed to book in a last minute stay and we weren’t disappointed. Brilliant holiday home, great facilities, lovely and clean with really friendly hosts. Only a short walk from all Christchurch has... Read full review
- kim rSuffolkGreat LocationTuesday, 27th April 2021First time we have stayed at Riverside and we had a Kingfisher. Very good beds, lots of crockery and glasses to use. Toaster had seen better days but was useable. You can walk to M&S Simply Foods... Read full review
- Helen HSwansea, United KingdomLong awaited breakTuesday, 4th May 2021We had a warm welcome from Lisa and team with very helpfully information on places to visit and walks to do. Excellent location within walking distance of quay and local attractions also bars and... Read full review
- 4 Visit England Stars
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021