Regency Court Holiday Flats
We are open, please be assured that our premises are professionally cleaned with trained staff with enhanced hygiene procedures.
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS.
A block of purpose built 2 or 3 bedroom apartments providing spacious comfortable accommodation.The two and three bedroom apartments are light, airy and spacious and consist of lounges with sofas (no sofa beds). Free view TV. Fully equipped separate kitchen/diner with room for a proper table and chairs. We provide cooking utensils, crockery, kettle and toaster, oven, microwave, fridge freezer and washing machine. Fully tiled bathroom with shower over bath. Wifi included. The flats sleep from 2 – 6.
Regency Court is located in Queen's Road, right next to the beautiful upper gardens. You can walk through these traffic free gardens to Bournemouth Town Centre and on to Bournemouth's main beach. On your way through the gardens, you will find the tennis courts, free table tennis and Adventure Park for the children.There are various benches positioned throughout the gardens as you will be sure to want to sit and enjoy the surroundings. You can even order refreshments from the tennis centre. In Queens Road there are plenty of shops, including Co-op supermarket, Indian takeaway, pizza restaurant and coffee shops. Bus stops with frequent buses are only 200 yards away. Nearby, Westbourne Village has supermarkets, exclusive shops, restaurants and pubs.
We have our own carpark and there is a space for each of the 8 apartments The gated garden has a spacious lawn as well as patio area with seating. There are a number of bike racks, in case you fancy hiring a bike for a few days.
Please see our Gallery if you wish to see more.
Middle Chine Beach
A short stroll up Queens Road will take you to the Middle Chine beach foot path which leads through a shady wooded valley, thick with pines and Rhododendrons down to the beach.
Durley Chine Beach
A short stroll to Durley Chine beach with The Durley Inn harvester Restaurant and Chine side family cafe, (both restaurants have outside seating area), the beach office to hire beach huts, loungers, deckchairs or parasols. The RNLI have a lifeguard station set up on the beach.
Alum Chine beach
With Vesuvio Restaurant, café and kiosks. Visit the Tropical Gardens and newly refurbished Children’s playground. The seafront Noddy train also goes from here to Bournemouth and Boscombe beach, if you don’t feel like walking.
Regency Court has been run by our family for 25 years, and we enjoy personally welcoming all our guests. Many of whom return year after year. We are available throughout your stay in case you may need anything, while respecting your privacy.
Sorry no pets.
Please visit our website for more information.
|Season (15 June 2021 - 7 Sept 2021)|
* Please contact us for more information.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good10
- Stephanie SExcellent apartment.Sunday, 4th August 2019Beautiful apartment in a great location, walking distance from alum chine beach, bars and resturaunts. Very spacious two bed apartment which was perfect for my family of 6. This apartment was... Read full review
- Diane_OwenCheshirePerfect location and extremely clean and comfy - highly recommendSaturday, 14th September 2019As a family of 3 we had a wonderful stay here in August. The location is a nice 10/15 min walk from a beautiful sandy beach with amenities. A Harvester pub overlooks the beach so perfect if you don’t... Read full review
- Dor4DebHoliday letThursday, 20th August 2020This flat is very spacious and well equipped with everything you need. Becky was very helpful with any questions. The flat was situated out of town but ok if you like walking or cycling. Had a... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020