Marsham Court Hotel Bournemouth
Excellent location on the exclusive East Cliff overlooking Bournemouth Pier and golden sandy beaches, just a short stroll from the cosmopolitan town centre.
The Award Winning Marsham Court Hotel Bournemouth is proud of its reputation for comfort, fine cuisine & friendly, helpful staff.
- 95 en-suite bedrooms, many with stunning sea views
- 7 dog friendly hotel bedrooms and a self catering apartment for up to 6 people (available from Summer 2020 - direct bookings only).
- Large outdoor, south facing swimming pool (heated May – September)
- Stunning garden frontage & sunny terraces with sea views.
- Superb, imaginative menus with fresh local produce and lots of vegetarian and vegan choices.
- Excellent choice of wedding venues fully licensed for civil ceremonies
- Large corporate facilities including free Wi-Fi access throughout hotel
- Specialised Dance, Bridge, Whist and Scrabbble Holidays
- Group & Coach holidays
- Free parking when you book directly with the hotel
- Free wifi throughout the hotel
Please note our cancellation policy: Up to 48 hours prior arrival – No charge. Cancellations received after 4pm, 48 hours prior to arrival will be charged for the first night in full.
We would like our guests to feel confident with their booking and that's why when you book your stay with us you don't have to pay until 48 hours before you arrive!
- Marsham Court Hotel
|Opening Dates (17 May 2022 - 30 Sept 2022)|
* The hotel will be closed from October 2020 to 17 May 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good527
- JoytoexploreReading, United KingdomCould have been betterMonday, 29th November 2021Hotel is in a good location for amenities and the beach and the staff were polite and welcoming. However the hotel lets itself down by renting out tired rooms that are in need of modernization. The... Read full review
- 451chloetTrip Type:CouplesChecked out without sleeping thereThursday, 2nd December 2021Very disappointed. We knew ongoing renovations were taking place as this was noted online but the hotel looked lovely in the photos. Everything other than the foyer was grubby and rundown. The room... Read full review
- Variety13Bournemouth, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessChildren's Christmas Party for 175 children and 20 adultsThursday, 2nd December 2021The Service from the Staff and food prepared by the chefs was all excellent for our annual children's Christmas party for 175 special children. From the moment we arrived at the hotel the staff... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021