Marsham Court Hotel Bournemouth
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS.
WE ARE OPEN!
Now taking bookings for July, August and September 2020.
For late availability, please call the hotel direct on 01202 552111 or visit our website.
We would like our guests to feel confident with their booking and that's why when you book your stay with us you don't have to pay until 48 hours before you arrive!
Excellent location on the exclusive East Cliff overlooking Bournemouth Pier and golden sandy beaches, just a short stroll from the cosmopolitan town centre.
The Award Winning Marsham Court Hotel Bournemouth is proud of its reputation for comfort, fine cuisine & friendly, helpful staff.
- 95 en-suite bedrooms, many with stunning sea views
- 7 dog friendly hotel bedrooms and a self catering apartment for up to 6 people (available from Summer 2020 - direct bookings only).
- Large outdoor, south facing swimming pool (heated May – September)
- Stunning garden frontage & sunny terraces with sea views.
- Superb, imaginative menus with fresh local produce and lots of vegetarian and vegan choices.
- Excellent choice of wedding venues fully licensed for civil ceremonies
- Large corporate facilities including free Wi-Fi access throughout hotel
- Specialised Dance, Bridge, Whist and Scrabbble Holidays
- Group & Coach holidays
- Free parking when you book directly with the hotel
- Free wifi throughout the hotel
Please note our cancellation policy: Up to 48 hours prior arrival – No charge. Cancellations received after 4pm, 48 hours prior to arrival will be charged for the first night in full.
- Marsham Court Hotel
- Arrival Date:
- Thur , 13th Aug 2020
- Departure Date:
- Fri , 14th Aug 2020
- No. of Nights:
|Opening Dates (6 July 2020 - 30 Sept 2020)|
* The hotel will be closed from October 2020 to end of Feb 2021.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good482
- Victoria HLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLovely great staySunday, 2nd August 2020We booked last minute and couldn’t have been happier. What a lovely run hotel, friendly spotless and relaxing in super location with a pool. we had 3 rooms between us, each one different each one... Read full review
- KFancettSouthampton, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesMrsSaturday, 8th August 2020Booked this hotel for a couple of nights as the weather forecast a very hot weekend. Parked in the covered hotel car park (no charge as we booked directly with hotel. Charges apply if booked through... Read full review
- HILLYJOJOTrip Type:FamilyFamily trip and dog too!Sunday, 9th August 2020A lovely hotel with fantastic staff. We had a dog friendly room, which was wonderful. Lots of room and with plenty of goodies for our pooch. A heated outdoor pool with lots of sunbeds and tables. The... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020