Marsham Court Hotel Bournemouth
Excellent location on the exclusive East Cliff overlooking Bournemouth Pier and golden sandy beaches, just a short stroll from the cosmopolitan town centre.
The Award Winning Marsham Court Hotel Bournemouth is proud of its reputation for comfort, fine cuisine & friendly, helpful staff.
- 95 en-suite bedrooms, many with stunning sea views
- 7 dog friendly hotel bedrooms and a self catering apartment for up to 6 people (available from Summer 2020 - direct bookings only).
- Large outdoor, south facing swimming pool (heated May – September)
- Stunning garden frontage & sunny terraces with sea views.
- Superb, imaginative menus with fresh local produce and lots of vegetarian and vegan choices.
- Excellent choice of wedding venues fully licensed for civil ceremonies
- Large corporate facilities including free Wi-Fi access throughout hotel
- Specialised Dance, Bridge, Whist and Scrabbble Holidays
- Group & Coach holidays
- Free parking when you book directly with the hotel
- Free wifi throughout the hotel
Please note our cancellation policy: Up to 48 hours prior arrival – No charge. Cancellations received after 4pm, 48 hours prior to arrival will be charged for the first night in full.
- Marsham Court Hotel
|Opening Dates (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Jan 2021)|
* Open All Year
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good480
- David PWarwickshire, United KingdomRegular winter break hotelWednesday, 12th February 2020Having been coming to the Marsham Court now for about 6 years with a group for a winter weekend away I must say the personal attention from all the staff is second to none. Location could not be... Read full review
- thompsonUK25St Albans, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessVery good for a dancing holidayThursday, 13th February 2020We stayed for a three night dance break at the beginning of January, in a sea view room on the second floor. This was a good sized room with a modern bathroom and a settee placed in front of the bay... Read full review
- jeffgI9493QFSouthampton, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesTango Weekender.Sunday, 16th February 2020Lovely weekend, and hotel. Great staff and really good food. The hotel looked really nice inside. Parking is round the back. Our bedroom had a double and two singles. Beach views, 10 min walk to the... Read full review