Marsham Court Hotel Bournemouth
Covid-19: For the most up-to-date information please visit the website.
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS.
We would like our guests to feel confident with their booking and that's why when you book your stay with us you don't have to pay until 48 hours before you arrive!
Excellent location on the exclusive East Cliff overlooking Bournemouth Pier and golden sandy beaches, just a short stroll from the cosmopolitan town centre.
The Award Winning Marsham Court Hotel Bournemouth is proud of its reputation for comfort, fine cuisine & friendly, helpful staff.
- 95 en-suite bedrooms, many with stunning sea views
- 7 dog friendly hotel bedrooms and a self catering apartment for up to 6 people (available from Summer 2020 - direct bookings only).
- Large outdoor, south facing swimming pool (heated May – September)
- Stunning garden frontage & sunny terraces with sea views.
- Superb, imaginative menus with fresh local produce and lots of vegetarian and vegan choices.
- Excellent choice of wedding venues fully licensed for civil ceremonies
- Large corporate facilities including free Wi-Fi access throughout hotel
- Specialised Dance, Bridge, Whist and Scrabbble Holidays
- Group & Coach holidays
- Free parking when you book directly with the hotel
- Free wifi throughout the hotel
Please note our cancellation policy: Up to 48 hours prior arrival – No charge. Cancellations received after 4pm, 48 hours prior to arrival will be charged for the first night in full.
- Marsham Court Hotel
|Opening Dates (17 May 2021 - 30 Sept 2021)|
* The hotel will be closed from October 2020 to 17 May 2021
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good489
- Ktburns40EssexTrip Type:CouplesExpensive for what you getSunday, 20th September 2020My husband and I booked for the night away as we haven’t been anywhere due to Covid. We decided to pay extra for a seaview when we entered the room had a quick look around and found the mini fridge... Read full review
- Purple-Laura24United KingdomFantastic StayMonday, 21st September 2020Everything has been thought of with keeping guests safe during the Covid 19 pandemic, and the attention to details with this was very much appreciated. We felt safe from the moment we checked into... Read full review
- RichardJohnFosterCardiff, United KingdomGreat place to stayFriday, 2nd October 2020Stayed at marshal court hotel in September. Place was great, food good, heated pool lovely. Good view of the sea. Room good stuff. Staff helpful. Great afternoon tea and scone. Will definitely stay... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021