Marsham Court Hotel Bournemouth
Excellent location on the exclusive East Cliff overlooking the Pier and golden sandy beaches, just a short stroll from Bournemouth’s cosmopolitan town centre.
The Award Winning Marsham Court Hotel Bournemouth is proud of its reputation for comfort, fine cuisine & friendly, helpful staff.
- 95 en-suite bedrooms many with sea views
- Dog Friendly hotel bedrooms and a self catering apartment for up to 6 people available from February 2019 (direct bookings only).
- Large outdoor, south facing swimming pool (heated May – September)
- Stunning garden frontage & sunny terraces with sea views.
- Superb, imaginative menus with fresh local produce
- Excellent choice of wedding venues fully licensed for civil ceremonies
- Large corporate facilities including free Wi-Fi access throughout hotel
- Specialised Dance, Bridge & Whist Holidays
- Group & Coach holidays
- Free parking when you book directly with the hotel
- Free wifi throughout the hotel
Please note our cancellation policy: Up to 48 hours prior arrival – No charge. Cancellations received after 4pm, 48 hours prior to arrival will be charged for the first night in full.
- Marsham Court Hotel
- Arrival Date:
- Wed , 16th Oct 2019
- Departure Date:
- Thur , 17th Oct 2019
- No. of Nights:
|Opening Dates (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Jan 2020)|
* Open All Year
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good470
- Hardtoplease78Bournemouth, United KingdomTerrific venue for a wedding.Wednesday, 18th September 2019We have reviewed this hotel elsewhere,but we can't speak highly enough of the hotel. Kat the Wedding Co-ordinator was first class, as was the venue. Nothing was too much trouble for them. A great... Read full review
- Spinoza_HenozaA lovely tranquil place, to recharge your life batterySunday, 22nd September 2019I had just flown back to London from New York. I’m from New York. After visiting family for two weeks I realized that I needed another holiday – just to decompress. Sometimes that’s just the way it... Read full review
- tim jBasingstoke, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesCan't fault itSunday, 22nd September 2019Just come back from staying here for the weekend and can't rate it high enough. Staff were friendly and helpful, especially the bar staff!! Breakfast was one of the best we have had for a long time... Read full review