Holiday Inn Bournemouth
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS
The newly refurbished Holiday Inn – Bournemouth is ideally located close to the vibrant town centre and offers a short 10 minute walk to the beach, pier, Oceanarium, BIC, Pavilion, BH2 cinema, shopping, bars, restaurants, train and bus station, with only a 15 minute drive to Bournemouth airport. The Town is known as one of the UKs best seaside resorts and known as having 7 miles of award-winning beautiful beaches, Victorian architecture, historic gardens and a buzzling nightlife, Bournemouth is the place to be whether you`re on holiday, on business, visiting for the day or looking for new attractions.
Rooms: 113 guestrooms including executive rooms, some with sea view, that are innovative, bright, fresh, contemporary and above all comfortable, we also offer standard rooms of twins and doubles, family rooms as well as accessible and connecting rooms, all for a great night’s sleep. All rooms are newly carpeted, contain a desk area, TV’s, in room safes, complimentary Wi-Fi, complimentary tea/coffee making facilities, black out curtains, hairdryers and iron and Ironing Board. All rooms are easily accessible via two hotel lifts.
Special features: All rooms have recently been refurbished and finished to the highest standard with the latest 49’’ TV’s with chrome cast facility, newly carpeted, new beds and mattresses, comfortable furnishings, a choice of firm or soft pillows with beautiful new bed linen.
Upgrade to one of our executive rooms in order to make your stay extra special.
King size 5ft bed and sofas in all double executive rooms.
• Mini fridge with complimentary water and snacks.
• Bathrobes and Slippers.
• Enhanced toiletries.
Guests can also enjoy a private Gym facility with all new modern equipment.
Open Lobby Restaurant/Bar is a flexible, warm and inviting environment where guests can eat, drink, work, meet, socialise or relax.
The restaurant offers a range of new and exciting dishes full of fresh flavour and a comprehensive lounge menu, with something for every taste. The bar also offers a great selection of drinks and guests can enjoy a summer cocktail on the patio.
Flexible Workspace, whether you are holding an interview, a meeting or a spot to do some work, our Open Lobby is a perfect flexible workspace we also proudly serve Starbucks.
The hotel can offer secure parking with electric vehicle charging points.
Meeting room: A new state of the art meeting room with natural light, air conditioning and floor to ceiling windows for a maximum of 10 guests. Includes high speed internet access and 49” TV screen, perfect for presentations, meetings or private dining.
|Opening Dates (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
* Open All Year
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good19
- birminghamuksarahbirmingham UKVery nice hotelSunday, 27th September 2020We booked a last minute 5 night stay at this hotel and I must say it is the best Holiday Inn we have stayed in. Check in was excellent, the reception team all very helpful. We had a room on the 6th... Read full review
- JBLALondonWatford, United KingdomDecent enough hotel, just a few issuesSunday, 4th October 2020Modern and clean hotel, large room and being well set back from the road it is quiet. A few not so great points: The car park is very tightly spaced, window only opens a little, and the bathroom... Read full review
- james797Wellingborough, United KingdomDropping off son at University Sept 2020Sunday, 4th October 2020Was a great place to stay although you do need to pay for parking on top of your room price. COVID controls were well managed and the restaurant was open for evening meals and breakfast. Fairly... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020