Close to Avon beach and the market town of Christchurch, Hoburne Park holiday resort in Dorset is perfect for a relaxing break. Or an active one!
From clifftops to castles, the adventures are endless
With sandy beaches, historic buildings and a nature reserve on your doorstep, you’ll never run out of things to do at Hoburne Park. Your toughest decision will be what to do first. Think it over while you enjoy a morning coffee in Café h – before you know it the kids will be begging you to join them for a swim! Or, if you’d rather relax, there’s always our sauna and steam room.
Unwind in style
We’ve designed Hoburne Park so you’re always within easy reach of pretty much everything. Take a look at our park map to see for yourself! If you want to treat yourself, do it in style with a stay in our Platinum Plus accommodation. The generous open-plan area is ideal for evening get-togethers or watching a DVD on the 32-inch TV.
Our five favourite things to do at Hoburne Park:
- Start the day with a tasty fry-up in 'Café h'
- Relax on Bournemouth beach after a busy afternoon shopping
- Let the little ones run around in the indoor play area
- Try your luck in the amusement arcade
- At the end of a long day, cool off in our swimming pool
For prices and availability, please contact Hoburne Holidays directly.
5 Star Gold Award accommodation.
- Hoburne video
|Opening Dates (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Jan 2020)|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good72
- AllyR86Trip Type:FamilyExceeded expectationsMonday, 11th November 2019Stayed here for 2 nights whilst visiting family in the area. Much cheaper and more convenient to stay here than in a hotel. (We left on the third night to get home for work) I was expecting a cold... Read full review
- LordpostieLeicester, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesfantasticThursday, 28th November 2019arrived early (very early) to be honest and asked on the off chance if the caravan was ready, which it was. When we arrived at the caravan it exceeded our expectations, large and airy, the main... Read full review
- Holidaylover186403Coventry, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWeekend awaySunday, 1st December 2019We decided to book a weekend away and wanted to be near the beach...this park ticked the boxes. It was very quiet but that didn’t bother us. We did see online that there was a singer on Saturday but... Read full review
- 5 Visit England Stars