Close to Avon beach and the market town of Christchurch, Hoburne Park holiday resort in Dorset is perfect for a relaxing break. Or an active one!
From clifftops to castles, the adventures are endless
With sandy beaches, historic buildings and a nature reserve on your doorstep, you’ll never run out of things to do at Hoburne Park. Your toughest decision will be what to do first. Think it over while you enjoy a morning coffee in Café h – before you know it the kids will be begging you to join them for a swim! Or, if you’d rather relax, there’s always our sauna and steam room.
Unwind in style
We’ve designed Hoburne Park so you’re always within easy reach of pretty much everything. Take a look at our park map to see for yourself! If you want to treat yourself, do it in style with a stay in our Select Plus Caravans which are spacious, warm and ideal for relaxing in all year round with a private sun deck. For the ultimate luxury, you could even opt for a hot tub.
Our five favourite things to do at Hoburne Park:
- Start the day with a tasty fry-up in Café h
- Let the little ones burn off some energy in the indoor soft play area
- At the end of a long day, cool off in the pool or enjoy a session in the sauna
- Challenge the family to adventure golf
- Relax on Bournemouth beach after a busy afternoon of shopping
- For prices and availability, please contact Hoburne Holidays directly.
5 Star Gold Award accommodation.
- Hoburne video
|Opening Dates (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good73
- DaniellesholidayLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFamily breakMonday, 6th January 2020We've been here a few times. It's one of our favourite Hoburne parks, close to loads of things, nice small site, food on site is nice, cakes at the snack bar look amazing but taste disappointing... Read full review
- samjD7247JHBournemouth, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyAfter no response to my complaint I’ve decided to post it hereTuesday, 7th January 2020This is a very long thought out email from a party of 8 in caravan ST80, Mr Sam Johnson Booking ref: HPB0076519 To whom it may concern; I arrive at hoburne park on 15/11 with my partner and 2 sons... Read full review
- geegeewardensStratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdomlovely park with friendly staffMonday, 27th January 2020Stayed here for 21 days over the winter period of 2020, on the whole the park was very quiet (which we like) weekends busier for obvious reasons which kind disturbed our peace especially those with... Read full review
- 5 Visit England Stars