COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guarantee
We understand that in these times of uncertainty it is difficult to plan and make the normal decisions that we all once took for granted.
That's why we would like to offer a coronavirus booking guarantee with every booking for 2020 and 2021 (existing and new) that covers you against the impact of the coronavirus outbreak.
Your safety is our highest priority
We are taking as many steps as we can in line with government recommendations to ensure that your visit with us is as safe as possible. We have been working to introduce best practice guidelines for when you're on park to ensure we adhere to social distancing and to protect your wellbeing and the wellbeing of our teams. These guidelines will be shared with you prior to check-in and via our website.
From clifftops to castles, the adventures are endless...
Close to Avon beach and the market town of Christchurch, Hoburne Park holiday resort in Dorset is perfect for a relaxing break. Or an active one!
With sandy beaches, historic buildings and a nature reserve on your doorstep, you’ll never run out of things to do at Hoburne Park. Your toughest decision will be what to do first. Think it over while you enjoy a morning coffee in Café h – before you know it the kids will be begging you to join them for a swim! Or, if you’d rather relax, there’s always our sauna and steam room.
Unwind in style
We’ve designed Hoburne Park so you’re always within easy reach of pretty much everything. Take a look at our park map to see for yourself! If you want to treat yourself, do it in style with a stay in our Select Plus Caravans which are spacious, warm and ideal for relaxing in all year round with a private sun deck. For the ultimate luxury, you could even opt for a hot tub.
Our five favourite things to do at Hoburne Park:
- Start the day with a tasty fry-up in Café h
- Let the little ones burn off some energy in the indoor soft play area
- At the end of a long day, cool off in the pool or enjoy a session in the sauna
- Challenge the family to adventure golf
- Relax on Bournemouth beach after a busy afternoon of shopping
- For prices and availability, please contact Hoburne Holidays directly.
5 Star Gold Award accommodation.
|Opening Dates (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good74
- Explorer38339973153Leicester, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyFab stay at Hoburne ParkSunday, 13th June 2021Just got back from a last minute 4 day stay at Hoburne. We had a fantastic time (2 adults and 2 children, 5 and 2 years old). We stayed in a 3 bed caravan with hot tub and I have to say the caravan... Read full review
- carlosborneNew Milton, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGok Wsn at HoburneSunday, 11th July 2021What a fantastic night we had last night. We belong to the leisure club and use all three local Holburne parks but last night at Christchurch, we had one of the best nights entertainment ever. Gok... Read full review
- Curiosity824418Glasgow, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyImmaculate campsite in a lovely part of EnglandMonday, 19th July 2021Just spent a week at Hoburne Park due to cancellation of a Eurocamp trip to Croatia. I was a bit apprehensive about booking a last minute weeks holiday in the UK due to Covid reasons, but I can... Read full review
- 5 Visit England Stars
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021