COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS
We are delighted to have our properties open again and would like to share with you the new procedures we have in place. In line with Government Guidelines we have developed our Oceana “Safe Stay” programme to reassure guests and employees alike that we have been working hard in the background to ensure all required hygiene standards and protocols have been re-defined, enhanced and implemented in readiness for the post lock-down opening of our properties. Our guests can feel confident that we are ready to welcome them back and we commit to offering the best experience possible with their safety, comfort and wellbeing in mind. Find out more here.
The Hermitage Hotel is a unique and privately run hotel, occupying an enviable town centre location – only a short stroll from Bournemouth seafront.
Recently refurbished to a very high standard, this iconic white building boasts 76 contemporary style rooms and many command spectacular sea views. All accommodation is ensuite and include LCD televisions and free Wi-Fi as standard. Superior rooms and their new hugely spacious Junior Suites are available for those seeking a longer stay.
With an AA rosette for excellent food, a high standard of accommodation and highly attentive staff, it's no wonder The Hermitage has been officially accredited a 4 star AA rating.
A lift is available to all floors, on-site parking for guests, and direct pedestrianised access to the award winning Bournemouth gardens, town centre and beachfront.
To find out more visit their website or speak to one of their friendly receptionists.
- Arrival Date:
- Thur , 13th May 2021
- Departure Date:
- Fri , 14th May 2021
- No. of Nights:
|Open all year (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good432
- Chanel GBristol, United KingdomTrip Type:BusinessKey worker - Emergency ServicesThursday, 18th March 2021I have been staying at this hotel for more than 6 months now as i work for the emergency services. For 5-6 days a week ive been staying here and i can honestly say i have no faults about the hotel... Read full review
- lanlovieDaventry, United KingdomA great place to stayMonday, 22nd March 2021I stayed at the hermitage hotel prior to relocating to Bournemouth. The location is excellent, next the seafront and pier but also within easy access of the town centre. The staff and support team... Read full review
- ChristopherinDonegalDorset, United KingdomTrip Type:Businessa very good hotel with excellent workers.Tuesday, 13th April 2021In this hotel the rooms are solid and well-constructed, so you hear less noise from adjacent rooms, in comparison to some other comparable hotels. The standard of cleanliness is generally high... Read full review
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- AA Awards AA - 1 Rosette 2018
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021