The 4 Star Hermitage hotel undoubtedly occupies one of the best hotel’s locations in Bournemouth, directly in front of the Pier on the seafront, with easy access to the beach and City Centre without you having to cross a single road.
The hotel offers the perfect location for both business and leisure travellers with the BIC (Bournemouth International Centre) directly opposite; the Bournemouth Pavilion and gardens in front, the incredible beach and all that the City Centre has to offer, and it’s all just a simple short walk away.
Refurbished to a very high standard, this iconic white building boasts 77 contemporary style rooms and many command spectacular sea views. All Guest Rooms and Suites are individual with a modern feel, all ensuite with flat-screen TV, complimentary Wi-Fi and hospitality tray, and many of them boast sea views too. For the ultimate luxury, Hermitage offers four stunning ApartHotel style Suites.
Newly licensed for weddings up to 70 guests and wedding receptions for up to 120 guests, the Hermitage Hotel is the perfect venue to make your Wedding Dreams come true. Our experienced wedding team would welcome you to come and visit the hotel and discuss your requirements further.
Hermitage offers limited parking is available free of charge within the hotel grounds on a first come first served basis only for guests who book directly with the hotel by phone or on our official website. The guests booking through a third party will be charged £14.00 per day. Vehicles & their contents are parked entirely at the guests own risk. Please collect a permit from reception on arrival. On street parking is available but chargeable for a small fee.
Recognised for outstanding cuisine, top-notch accommodations, and attentive service, The Hermitage has earned its reputation as a 4-star establishment. For guests wanting breakfast and dinner, these are served in the Hardy's Restaurant which offers modern British cuisine, lighter snacks, tea/coffee, and afternoons can be spent in their relaxed lounge.
- The Hermitage Hotel
- Arrival Date:
- Wed , 6th Dec 2023
- Departure Date:
- Thur , 7th Dec 2023
- No. of Nights:
|Open all year (1 Jan 2023 - 31 Dec 2023)|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good481
- BillfromRuislipTwo nights away by the sea before Xmas rush.Tuesday, 28th November 2023Hotel had a special deal - 2 nights b&b with one evening meal. Terrific value. Very nice hotel, Excellent meal, which was better than anything we had in Poole or Swanage so we ate their again on 2nd... Read full review
- maxmartelliMilan, ItalyWonderful (sam the best concierge of ever)Monday, 4th December 2023Sam is the best, he help me fast, quikly, understanding immediatly my issue. The hotel is very nice and it is in one of the best zone in the city , i can say the best in the city , by walk in 1... Read full review
- Hannah CNo longer a four star hotel!!Monday, 4th December 2023Have stayed here many times. However, this time was very disappointing. Our suite was so cold we had to have two electric oil heaters. The electric towel radiator was broken and despite reporting... Read full review
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- AA Awards AA - 1 Rosette 2018
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021