The Hermitage Hotel is a unique and privately run hotel, occupying an enviable town centre location – only a short stroll from Bournemouth seafront.
Recently refurbished to a very high standard, this iconic white building boasts 76 contemporary style rooms and many command spectacular sea views. All accommodation is ensuite and include LCD televisions and free Wi-Fi as standard. Superior rooms and their new hugely spacious Junior Suites are available for those seeking a longer stay.
With an AA rosette for excellent food, a high standard of accommodation and highly attentive staff, it's no wonder The Hermitage has been officially accredited a 4 star AA rating.
A lift is available to all floors, on-site parking for guests, and direct pedestrianised access to the award winning Bournemouth gardens, town centre and beachfront.
To find out more visit their website or speak to one of their friendly receptionists.
|Open all year (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good420
- Alan MLondon, United KingdomHopeless service when busyTuesday, 10th March 2020We were part of a party of 98 for a Masonic weekend. The check in was good and the evening meal on the Friday was very enjoyable. But Saturday, there was a 21st party for lunch in a function room the... Read full review
- JofNinfieldBexhill-on-Sea, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesA mixture of excellent and could do betterThursday, 19th March 2020We had a superior sea view room for dinner, bed and breakfast for four nights. The room was spacious, warm and comfortable. The Hypnos large double (two beds zipped together) was comfortable, but had... Read full review
- jacstone65Chester, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyHoliday stayTuesday, 24th March 2020Lovely break in sunny March in very strange circumstances due to the Covid 19 pandemic. Staff were obviously only a skeleton crew but they were fabulous and attentive. Thank you. We will definitely... Read full review
- 4 AA Stars Hotel
- AA Awards AA - 1 Rosette 2018