Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa
Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa is a relaxed coastal spa retreat, set against the backdrop of spectacular Harbour views. This hidden gem is a place to drift away for days of great local food, luxurious pampering and exploring the stunning Dorset coastline.
After the perfect night’s sleep, wake up to incredible views over the water, explore Christchurch Harbour with the hotel’s very own paddle-boards and kayaks, or hide away with a luxurious treatment at the indulgent HarSPA, compete with its relaxing ‘Harbour Hideaway’ and spa terrace.
Featuring two restaurants, both headed up by our Chef Patron Alex Aitken with a philosophy of ‘fresh, seasonal and local’; choose from the recently refurbished Upper Deck Bar & Restaurant, complete with alfresco dining terrace overlooking the Harbour, or the award-winning Jetty restaurant perched on the water’s edge within the hotel’s grounds.
- Christchurch Harbour Hotel
|Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good416
- martint48Trip Type:Family50th wedding anniversaryMonday, 16th March 2020Lovely food in great surroundings,attentive staff, all in all the complete package.would highly recommend this establishment .I look forward to more visits Thank you. Read full review
- DerekDan68TOP CLASS RESTAURANTSunday, 7th June 2020If you want it all you have it here! For that special occasion or just because, the food is outstanding and so is the setting. Great local produce used with skill and imagination. If you don't go... Read full review
- GJholidayLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWhat a delight to enjoy a lunch at The Jetty again.Tuesday, 7th July 2020Obviously there were a few precautions in place to protect us from the virus, but all reassured us and none spoilt our lunch. Service with a smile and executed well: food as ever a joy. My... Read full review