Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa
Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa is a relaxed coastal spa retreat, set against the backdrop of spectacular Harbour views. This hidden gem is a place to drift away for days of great local food, luxurious pampering and exploring the stunning Dorset coastline.
After the perfect night’s sleep, wake up to incredible views over the water, explore Christchurch Harbour with the hotel’s very own paddle-boards and kayaks, or hide away with a luxurious treatment at the indulgent HarSPA, compete with its relaxing ‘Harbour Hideaway’ and spa terrace.
Featuring two restaurants, both headed up by our Chef Patron Alex Aitken with a philosophy of ‘fresh, seasonal and local’; choose from the recently refurbished Upper Deck Bar & Restaurant, complete with alfresco dining terrace overlooking the Harbour, or the award-winning Jetty restaurant perched on the water’s edge within the hotel’s grounds.
- Christchurch Harbour Hotel
|Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good414
- JoDavidCaylaHighcliffe, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWonderful evening at the Jetty.Sunday, 16th February 2020Wonderful evening at the Jetty. Thank you Anna for looking after us. Delicious menu and a great choice of veggie options for myself. Baked Alaska for dessert was a great choice. Very nice relaxed... Read full review
- Wendy BEvening mealWednesday, 19th February 2020Fantastic food. Helpful staff, Anna and all. Best fish and chips ever. Thank you would like to return in daylight to see the view and try more of lovely set menu. Read full review
- Reason8Poole, United KingdomWonderful lunchWednesday, 19th February 2020We are regular customers at the Jetty and love it. We visited today for lunch and had the seasonal menu. The choices on the menu are excellent there is something for everyone. We asked for a slight... Read full review