Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS
Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa is a relaxed coastal spa retreat, set against the backdrop of spectacular Harbour views. This hidden gem is a place to drift away for days of great local food, luxurious pampering and exploring the stunning Dorset coastline.
After the perfect night’s sleep, wake up to incredible views over the water, explore Christchurch Harbour with the hotel’s very own paddle-boards and kayaks, or hide away with a luxurious treatment at the indulgent HarSPA, compete with its relaxing ‘Harbour Hideaway’ and spa terrace.
Featuring two restaurants, both headed up by our Chef Patron Alex Aitken with a philosophy of ‘fresh, seasonal and local’; choose from the recently refurbished Upper Deck Bar & Restaurant, complete with alfresco dining terrace overlooking the Harbour, or the award-winning Jetty restaurant perched on the water’s edge within the hotel’s grounds.
- Christchurch Harbour Hotel
|Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good425
- jonhD5159SITrip Type:Friends getawayRoss you are a plebFriday, 18th September 2020Ross you need to bugger off back to your dream world. Go buy your wine at Aldi, 50 quid is a great price for whispering angel considering the setting, food and staff at the jetty! Bloody good drop... Read full review
- davidoY3693IYAndover, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesReally wonderful experienceSaturday, 19th September 2020Really wonderful experience at the Jetty - amazing food and good service. Had the surf and turf, which I would very much recommend- lovely ingredients, beautifully cooked. The dessert - WOW! Cherry... Read full review
- Guesting321Incredible experience, stunning location, fabulous service and beautiful food.Saturday, 19th September 2020We spent the most fabulous afternoon at The Jetty Restaurant on Sunday 13th September, to celebrate my daughter’s 16th Birthday. From the point of reserving our 2 tables, we felt reassured by the... Read full review