Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa
Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa is a relaxed coastal spa retreat, set against the backdrop of spectacular Harbour views. This hidden gem is a place to drift away for days of great local food, luxurious pampering and exploring the stunning Dorset coastline.
After the perfect night’s sleep, wake up to incredible views over the water, explore Christchurch Harbour with the hotel’s very own paddle-boards and kayaks, or hide away with a luxurious treatment at the indulgent HarSPA, compete with its relaxing ‘Harbour Hideaway’ and spa terrace.
Featuring two restaurants, both headed up by our Chef Patron Alex Aitken with a philosophy of ‘fresh, seasonal and local’; choose from the recently refurbished Upper Deck Bar & Restaurant, complete with alfresco dining terrace overlooking the Harbour, or the award-winning Jetty restaurant perched on the water’s edge within the hotel’s grounds.
- Christchurch Harbour Hotel
|Opening (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good411
- TrustLondonLondon, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayIt is worth the trip.Sunday, 8th December 2019We went there from London to celebrate the birthday of a close friend for his surprise birthday party. It turned out to be one of the most pleasant surprises. The restaurant is almost on the water... Read full review
- 479annhBournemouth, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesFinest in the area!Sunday, 8th December 2019A superb Sunday lunch on a blustery day, watching the waves and sea birds in the harbour. Our amuse bouche was a creamy sweetcorn soup.... so smooth. Starters were an amazing twice baked cheese... Read full review
- MontrachetJBrixham, United KingdomAll the joy of revisiting a great friend...Wednesday, 11th December 2019It's always great to go back to an old favourite after a break and find it has lost none of its charm. A visit to the original Jetty on a cold, dark evening cheered us up enormously. Whilst the... Read full review