Captain's Club Hotel & Spa
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS
We have produced our Covid-19 policy document which demonstrates our commitment to the safety of our crew and you, our guests. Please read the policy for further information. To read the full update please visit our website.
Visit Captain’s Club Hotel and make the most of the stunning Dorset countryside. Spend time with friends and family in your spacious suite, enjoy peace of mind with our in-room dining options, and relax in our new residents’ lounge or on our beautiful outdoor terrace overlooking the River Stour.
Resting on the banks of the River Stour, Captain's Club Hotel & Spa is here to help you relax and take life a little easier. Our 4 silver star hotel is home to nautical-themed design, a 2 AA Rosette restaurant, award-winning spa, and a fantastic range of events spaces (all facing the river, of course).
We can't wait to share the Captain's Club experience with you. A place for families, couples, good friends and great memories. Dogs are very welcome. Join us for lunch, dinner, the day. Stay for the sunset, the week or for as long as you please. When the sun shines, the beach is right there, just ferry trip away. When it rains, and it does occasionally, there is welcoming and warming fire. Maybe indulge in a little treat in the spa. We don’t do formalities, dress codes or awkward silences at Captain’s Club. In fact, there’s really only one rule: “Make yourself at home”.
• Restaurant, bar & lounge.
• Hotel rooms & suites & apartments
• Spa, hydrotherapy pool & sauna
• Meeting rooms
• Events, celebrations & big days.
• Beach & walks.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good217
- alexxstannTrip Type:Solo travelGreat experienceSaturday, 15th January 2022Great place . I went in for a massage with this beautiful girl Hazel while being blue and moody and she not only relaxed my body but also my mind. I came out of there like I was reborn . The place... Read full review
- lee bTrip Type:Solo travelMassageSaturday, 15th January 2022What a really relaxing full body massage i had with Hazel Ball. She is an amazing therapist and made the experience very special. I would highly recommend her. Hazel is very professional. The... Read full review
- williamsC1944CGTrip Type:Solo travelFantastic ExperienceSunday, 16th January 2022I had a lovely stay in this hotel. Service was great and staff were all very accommodating. Food is also brilliant. The highlight of the stay was most definitely the Spa treatment! I had a massage... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021