Captain's Club Hotel & Spa
Having taken guidelines from the Government we are now planning to open the hotel from Saturday 4th July 2020. In line with this re-opening, we have produced our Covid-19 policy document which demonstrates our commitment to the safety of our crew and you, our guests. Please read the policy for further information. We look forward to welcoming you back to Captain’s Club soon. To read the full update please visit our website.
Visit Captain’s Club Hotel and make the most of the stunning Dorset countryside. Spend time with friends and family in your spacious suite, enjoy peace of mind with our in-room dining options, and relax in our new residents’ lounge or on our beautiful outdoor terrace overlooking the River Stour.
Resting on the banks of the River Stour, Captain's Club Hotel & Spa is here to help you relax and take life a little easier. Our 4 silver star hotel is home to nautical-themed design, a 2 AA Rosette restaurant, award-winning spa, and a fantastic range of events spaces (all facing the river, of course).
We can't wait to share the Captain's Club experience with you. A place for families, couples, good friends and great memories. Dogs are very welcome. Join us for lunch, dinner, the day. Stay for the sunset, the week or for as long as you please. When the sun shines, the beach is right there, just ferry trip away. When it rains, and it does occasionally, there is welcoming and warming fire. Maybe indulge in a little treat in the spa. We don’t do formalities, dress codes or awkward silences at Captain’s Club. In fact, there’s really only one rule: “Make yourself at home”.
• Restaurant, bar & lounge.
• Hotel rooms & suites & apartments
• Spa, hydrotherapy pool & sauna
• Meeting rooms
• Events, celebrations & big days.
• Beach & walks.
- Captain's Club Hotel and Spa
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good202
- AntnestBath, United KingdomFirst ClassMonday, 9th March 2020Thank you to all the crew at the Captains Club for looking after our party so well, nothing was to much trouble. We were made to feel welcome from the moment we arrived including Seve our Bernese... Read full review
- LightPacker741023Harlow, United KingdomLovely weekend breakMonday, 16th March 2020A replacement for the trip to Italy arranged by my partner for my birthday, but cancelled due to the virus. It more than made up for it..Wonderful room, viewfood, and plenty to do in Christchurch and... Read full review
- DerekDan68Perfect Hotel/Spa & RestaurantSunday, 7th June 2020This place has everything rolled into one. Fabulous luxury hotel with an intimate spa, great professional treatments. The restaurant has a delicious extensive menu with reasonable prices. To top it... Read full review