Captain's Club Hotel & Spa
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS
Having taken guidelines from the Government we are now planning to open the hotel from Saturday 4th July 2020. In line with this re-opening, we have produced our Covid-19 policy document which demonstrates our commitment to the safety of our crew and you, our guests. Please read the policy for further information. We look forward to welcoming you back to Captain’s Club soon. To read the full update please visit our website.
Visit Captain’s Club Hotel and make the most of the stunning Dorset countryside. Spend time with friends and family in your spacious suite, enjoy peace of mind with our in-room dining options, and relax in our new residents’ lounge or on our beautiful outdoor terrace overlooking the River Stour.
Resting on the banks of the River Stour, Captain's Club Hotel & Spa is here to help you relax and take life a little easier. Our 4 silver star hotel is home to nautical-themed design, a 2 AA Rosette restaurant, award-winning spa, and a fantastic range of events spaces (all facing the river, of course).
We can't wait to share the Captain's Club experience with you. A place for families, couples, good friends and great memories. Dogs are very welcome. Join us for lunch, dinner, the day. Stay for the sunset, the week or for as long as you please. When the sun shines, the beach is right there, just ferry trip away. When it rains, and it does occasionally, there is welcoming and warming fire. Maybe indulge in a little treat in the spa. We don’t do formalities, dress codes or awkward silences at Captain’s Club. In fact, there’s really only one rule: “Make yourself at home”.
• Restaurant, bar & lounge.
• Hotel rooms & suites & apartments
• Spa, hydrotherapy pool & sauna
• Meeting rooms
• Events, celebrations & big days.
• Beach & walks.
- Captain's Club Hotel and Spa - We Are Ready
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good207
- MangonutsBournemouth, United KingdomFamily Birthday DinnerSaturday, 12th September 2020Wow! Truly excellent all-round. Well balanced menu choice and everything exacting from starter/main/dessert to cocktails. Beautifully presented dishes all the way to the Happy Birthday plate! At the... Read full review
- Roger_kohliTrip Type:CouplesService doesn’t get any betterMonday, 14th September 2020I have been lucky enough to have travelled a bit and stayed in some great hotels but I have to say the service at the Captain’s Club is second to none. From the surprise Happy 60th birthday plate... Read full review
- Margaret OMarket Deeping, United Kingdomgood location by the riverThursday, 17th September 2020We stayed for 3 nights and found the location of this hotel to be its best feature. It is next to the river and if you like boating/watching boating or just people watching then have a coffee outside... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020