Captain's Club Hotel & Spa
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS
We have produced our Covid-19 policy document which demonstrates our commitment to the safety of our crew and you, our guests. Please read the policy for further information. To read the full update please visit our website.
Visit Captain’s Club Hotel and make the most of the stunning Dorset countryside. Spend time with friends and family in your spacious suite, enjoy peace of mind with our in-room dining options, and relax in our new residents’ lounge or on our beautiful outdoor terrace overlooking the River Stour.
Resting on the banks of the River Stour, Captain's Club Hotel & Spa is here to help you relax and take life a little easier. Our 4 silver star hotel is home to nautical-themed design, a 2 AA Rosette restaurant, award-winning spa, and a fantastic range of events spaces (all facing the river, of course).
We can't wait to share the Captain's Club experience with you. A place for families, couples, good friends and great memories. Dogs are very welcome. Join us for lunch, dinner, the day. Stay for the sunset, the week or for as long as you please. When the sun shines, the beach is right there, just ferry trip away. When it rains, and it does occasionally, there is welcoming and warming fire. Maybe indulge in a little treat in the spa. We don’t do formalities, dress codes or awkward silences at Captain’s Club. In fact, there’s really only one rule: “Make yourself at home”.
• Restaurant, bar & lounge.
• Hotel rooms & suites & apartments
• Spa, hydrotherapy pool & sauna
• Meeting rooms
• Events, celebrations & big days.
• Beach & walks.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2021
- Very Good213
- amanda mCheshireTrip Type:CouplesLovely outdoor seatingWednesday, 15th September 2021Just had a few drinks with my husband sat outside enjoying the gorgeous weather and taking in the views. The staff are so lovely, efficient and hardworking. Such a lovely place to chill for a few... Read full review
- Debbie WEssex, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyWonderfulMonday, 20th September 2021We had a lovely Sunday lunch here yesterday . Lovely food , lovely surroundings snd lovely happy friendly staff x well done guys … it isn’t always easy pleasing the public today but you are an... Read full review
- C6929ITkevinbCheswick Green, United KingdomGreat Hotel and an idyllic position on the bank of the River StourMonday, 20th September 2021Great Hotel and an idyllic position on the bank of the River Stour with a room overlooking the river. Watching paddle boarders ,boats, swimmers while having a drink on the terrace. We caught the... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021