Bournemouth Beach Lodges
Escape everyday life and stay in one of our 24 beautiful Beach Lodges and discover the ultimate seaside break.
The contemporary beach side Lodges are only a few steps away from the soft, beautiful sands of Bournemouth beach, offering uninterrupted sea views. Sleeping up four adults and two children, each Lodge has a modern, airy feel and equipped with kitchen, bathroom, shower, smart storage, slimline modular furniture, heating, Wi-Fi and TV. A perfect mix of all your home comforts all wrapped up in a stunning Lodge with your own sea views.
There is also one accessible Lodge, with access for a wheelchair user, throughout the ground floor area, so everyone can enjoy the perfect break by the sea. This Lodge sleeps up to five (4 adults and one child).
The beauty of the Bournemouth Beach Lodges are that you don’t need to bring anything with you – just yourselves and a requirement to have fun! Everything you will need is provided for you in your lovely Lodge.
Come for a beach break, a wedding celebration, a birthday treat, a special anniversary or simply for a relaxing break. Book a Lodge today for a three or four night break – starting on a Monday or a Friday – and get ready to create lasting memories at anytime of the year.
Contemporary interior design
Compact bathroom with shower, WC, basin and heated towel warmer.
Extensively equipped kitchenette with micorwave, hob, integrated fridge/freezer, kettle and toaster (Please note there is NO oven in the Lodges)
Compact storage throughout the Lodge
Heating is provided by the heated towel warmer in the kitchenette area
1 small single and 1 double sofa bed on ground floor
1 small single and 1 double bed on mezzanine floor
All your bedding, excluding cot linen
Bath Towels (beach towels are not provided)
Outside the lodge:
South facing deck with unobstructed sea views
Two deckchairs (additional deckchairs are available)
Communal surf shower to rinse off in after a day at the beach
On-site laundry with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board. Washing power and softener are provided.
On site reception for help with queries, return bookings and tourist information
Two electric hot plates BBQs for guest usage between 9am and 9pm.
Need to know:
Two well behaved dogs are welcome in selected Lodges. As per the Bournemouth Beach Guidelines, we regret that dogs are not permitted on the beach directly opposite the lodges from the period of 1st May – 30th September. However, the nearest dog friendly beach is located only a 10-minute walk from the lodges (less than 1mile) at Fisherman’s Walk beach heading East towards Southbourne.
Smoking is not permitted in the Lodges (including the use of E-cigarettes), however there is a designated area available where smoking is allowed.
The fixed arrival and departure days are Monday and Friday and you can book 4 night or 3 night breaks.
Car parking - one allocated car parking space will be provided per Lodge free of charge, which will be managed by the Seafront Operations Team. From Sea Road, please follow directions to Boscombe Pier and Bournemouth Beach Lodges Car Parking. Guests will be issued with a time limited pass to display on the windscreen of their vehicle. For ease of access to the site, our complimentary Land Train service will be available to transport you to the Beach Lodges.
You can book to stay in the Beach Lodges for 3, 4, 7, 10 or 11 nights, starting on a Monday or Friday. Rates vary throughout the year.
(October to May) prices start at £295 for a four-night stay
(June and September) prices start at £450 for a four-night stay
(July, August) prices start at £675 for a four-night stay
Prices for the dates of your intended stay will be confirmed when you book online or call us on 01202 451781.
|Opening Dates (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Jan 2020)|
* Low Season is October to May.
Mid Season is June and September.
High Season is July and August.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2019
- Very Good10
- TheGlodsdurhamA week of September sun!!Saturday, 21st September 2019A holiday in bournemouth has always been great for me and mrs G. Always enjoyed the amazing beach, warmer climate than our north east weather and just the chilled feeling we get when we spend time... Read full review
- Andy77767Waterlooville, United KingdomIndian SummerTuesday, 24th September 2019Provided that you are actively looking for this type of break and you do the normal prior research, you can go ahead and book this accommodation with total confidence. Brilliant concept, with very... Read full review
- ElAlastairLiverpool, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWhat you gain in location, you sacrifice in comfortWednesday, 16th October 2019We stayed at Bournemouth Beach Lodges for four nights in early October and had a very pleasant stay. The accommodation was generally clean and modern, the staff friendly and attentive, and the... Read full review