City Cruises Poole
Please visit our website/social media for the latest information and updates regarding Covid-19.
Alternatively please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Operating daytime and evening cruises daily from Poole Quay and Swanage Pier. With a wide variety of cruises for all ages you can either enjoy a two hour non-landing coastal cruise or a cruise around Europe’s largest natural harbour.
Or if you have a bit longer, why not take one of our day cruises to the charming Victorian resort of Swanage. Enjoy a picnic at Durlston Country Park or ride on the award winning Steam Railway to Corfe Castle.
During the warmer months we also operate regular Fireworks Cruises, Birdwatching Cruises and harbour lights cruises for all the family to enjoy. We even offer a wide variety of themed evening cruises where you can dance the night away and have a fantastic night out.
Our vessels are designed to give you the best vantage point of all the stunning panoramas of Dorset. You can enjoy them either from our open decks or comfortable saloons. On all boats you will find fully stocked licensed bars serving a range of hot and cold refreshments as well as light snacks.
Poole Harbour & Islands Circular Cruise
Poole Jurassic Circular Cruise
Poole to Swanage Return
Poole Sea Train Adventure
Poole and Swanage Birdwatching Cruise
Wareham Evening Cruise
Harbour Lights Cruise
Themed Evening Cruises
Bus Tour from Bournemouth and Cruise
Visit our website for more details.
Passengers can't disembark and embark at Brownsea Island. The cruise goes around Brownsea Island and won't stop at Brownsea Island.
All of our cruises are subject to weather, tide
- City Cruises Poole
Please see website for more details.
|Opening Times (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Jan 2022)|
|Monday - Sunday||09:00||- 17:00*|
* Please visit the website for 2019 Sailing Times.
Except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good106
- Traveller31BSutton Coldfield, United KingdomGreat 70 Minute Cruise Around Poole HarbourSunday, 11th October 2020We never expected to be cruising around Poole harbour in October, but this 70 minute trip on a sunny afternoon was perfect. 70 minutes, with excellent commentary, viewing Brownsea Island, Sandbanks... Read full review
- Toya007Auckland Central, New ZealandGreat Value TripSaturday, 17th October 2020We took the round trip from Poole to Swanage. The crew were very helpful and the captain's commentary was interesting and informative. Well worth the money. Read full review
- Jerry PBrightonDisappointingWednesday, 21st October 2020We booked the harbour tour which clearly shows the route going around Brownsea Island on the outside of their kiosk, but instead were taken to the sandbanks ferry and back, which we had already done... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021