Brewhouse & Kitchen Experiences
We are now open and look forward to welcoming you back safely please take a look at our website for further information and to book a table.
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS
Brewery Experience Day
Spend the day brewing a beer with one of our award-winning brewers!
Get hands on and get involved! Our microbrewery sits right in the heart of our beautiful brewpub, you will be treated to breakfast, lunch and a lot of beers throughout the day. As your day comes to a close you will also get to choose a 5 Litre mini keg of beer to take away with you.
This experience is perfect to enjoy on your own (with our brewer of course) or as part of a group!
A tutored tasting covering 8 different beers hosted by our beer specialist and the option to add a meal
Open your mind to the world of beer! Over the course of approx. 2 hours guests will enjoy some nibbles and learn how to appreciate the differences between a number of premium craft beers (including products we brew exclusively on our on-site microbrewery). Finish with your choice of Academy Meal for the perfect experience!
A tutored tasting of a variety of craft gins and nibbles, hosted by a gin expert and the option to add a delicious meal from our Academy Menu.
Delve into the wonderful world of gin! Guests will be guided on a sensory journey across 5 different premium/craft gins. Learn the secrets behind the recipes/botanicals and get hands on with the chance to experiment with different tonics and garnishes. All topped off with delicious nibbles, a double G&T of your choice and the option to finish with your choice of Academy Meal for the perfect experience!
Includes a souvenir certificate signed by our resident gin specialist and nibbles.
Beer & Food Matching
Enjoy a range of dishes & sharing dessert, each expertly matched to a craft beer!
Guests are greeted with a 1/3 pint of our cask ale (brewed on site) before choosing 3 small plates from our menu -each small plate comes served with a 1/3 pint of beer chosen specifically to complement each dish. The meal is then topped off with a cask ale chocolate fondue to share, matched with a 1/3 of our chocolatey stout!
For groups of 2+
Please visit website for ticket information.
|Opening Times (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
|Monday - Thursday||11:00||- 23:00|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good90
- andykQ9360RLDorset, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat spot.Monday, 14th September 2020A super venue with friendly staff and a nice selection of beers. If only they could get their App sorted out (you have to use the App to place an order) it would be perfect. Read full review
- barneyh64London, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesGreat place and great serviceTuesday, 15th September 2020Went here two days in a row in our little trip. The have systems in place to deal with Covid. When we first went we sat in the bottom bar. This place has many different bits to it, they have a lovely... Read full review
- darrenPattayapattayaTrip Type:FamilyServiceFriday, 18th September 2020You order food off a screen. Cannot ask any questions. You pay before the food arrives. The system has gliches that make the app over order. Dont order a blue cheese for the steak thinking its a... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2020