This Victorian townhouse offers bright, modern rooms, located just 5 minutes’ walk from Bournemouth’s award-winning beach. With a restaurant and lounge bar, there is also free High Speed WiFi and limited free parking with additional on road parking close by.
The hotel has just completed its final phase of refurbishment with all bedrooms fully refurbished and a £100k refurbishment of the hotels Leisure |Club
The Durley Dean’s rooms boast contemporary design, and each features a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee facilities and a work area. All rooms also have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.
The hotel is well-placed, 0.3 miles from the bars and shops of the town centre. 10 minutes’ walk brings guests to Bournemouth International Centre and Bournemouth Pier.
Residents have free use of the swimming pool, gym, sauna & steam room that make up the hotel Leisure Complex. There is also a golf club within 5 minutes’ drive.
The menu of British cuisine is made using local produce, and served in the stylish No. 28 restaurant. The Durley’s bar offers Dorset Cream teas, beverages and snacks during the day
- 3 AA Stars Hotel
Tel: +44 (0)1202 557711
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest - A Victorian building, which was once a hydro.
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - 0
- Facilities for children
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Limited 30 spaces, public car park opposite.
- Access to golf course
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Indoor pool
- Swimming pool
- Additional meal details - By Arrangement
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch - Carvery on a Sunday.
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Four poster beds available
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Accept coach parties
- Available for wedding receptions
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Night porter
- Public telephone
- Regular evening entertainment
- Separate guests' lounge
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Marketed as gay friendly
- French spoken
- Italian spoken
- Spanish spoken
From the M3 join the M27 west and follow A31 to the A338. When in central Bournemouth follow signs to Westcliff, at 3rd roundabout come off the A338 to Westcliff.
Public Transport Directions
From Bournemouth - 4 miles
Follow A338 into Bournemouth and follow signs for the Bournemouth International Centre and West Cliff
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (En-Suite) B&B||from £70.00 to £85.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Double (En-Suite) Room Only||£69.00 per room (room only)|
|Single (En-Suite) B&B||from £55.00 to £70.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Also available as:|
|Single (En-Suite) Room Only||£55.00 per room (room only)|
|Twin (En-Suite) B&B||£86.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.