Frieda’s Afternoon Tea Bus Tours restarting on 1st August with limited capacity only one tour a week until next notice.
Thank you very much for being patient and we very much appreciate your support in this difficult time.
We are so excited to be seeing you all again. Things will be a little bit different, but we know you understand that we are just trying to keep our team and customers safe.
This is the moment that we have been waiting for. Please come and support us again
A big heartfelt thank you!
Frieda & the team
For the most up to date information visit the website.
Frieda’s TeaBus offers a fabulous and comfortable journey along breath-taking English coastline while you enjoy the delicious traditional English experience of her acclaimed three-tiered afternoon teas.
Only the finest locally-sourced ingredients are used in Frieda’s afternoon teas which include a fantastic array of homemade cakes, scones and pastries and a selection of exquisite sandwiches. And only the finest select English and herbal teas are included in this ideal and unique experience for your hen-party, family celebration, friends gathering or baby shower.
For more information and booking the Afternoon Tea Bus Tour please contact Frieda’s Tearoom or visit their website.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adults From||£30.00 per ticket|
|Child 5-11 Years old From||£25.00 activity|
|Opening (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Jan 2021)|
* **COVID-19 UPDATE** Frieda’s Afternoon Tea Bus Tours restarting on 1st August with limited capacity only one tour a week until next notice. See website for the most up to date information.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Certificate of Excellence 2020
- Very Good62
- KevinH3757Trip Type:FamilyNot quite what it used to be...Tuesday, 1st September 2020Went here 3 times on my last week in Bournemouth last year. So keen to get back there this year, but really a bit disappointing. Cooked Breakfast was good again but service wasn’t as good, my... Read full review
- 739omVery goodThursday, 3rd September 2020We went there without a reservation on a bank holiday weekend. Fair enough, we waited around 30 minutes or so for a table. Got inside and were just charmed by the decor. Amazing breakfast and drinks... Read full review
- DASMTMOxford, United KingdomLovely Little PlaceThursday, 3rd September 2020We like to avoid the chains, where [possible, when on holiday. Frieda's was a lovely little find. Quaint. Read full review