For all updates and information regarding Covid-19 please visit our website
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS
Frieda’s TeaBus offers a fabulous and comfortable journey along breath-taking English coastline while you enjoy the delicious traditional English experience of her acclaimed three-tiered afternoon teas.
Only the finest locally-sourced ingredients are used in Frieda’s afternoon teas which include a fantastic array of homemade cakes, scones and pastries and a selection of exquisite sandwiches. And only the finest select English and herbal teas are included in this ideal and unique experience for your hen-party, family celebration, friends gathering or baby shower.
For more information and booking the Afternoon Tea Bus Tour please contact Frieda’s Tearoom or visit their website.
Frieda’s Tea Bus Social Distancing Guidelines
• Due to social distancing Guidelines the bus operates at a reduced capacity
• Staff during the tour will be wearing mask and gloves
• We provide hand sanetiser for customers to use on entering and existing the bus
• To avoid potential risk refills will be done while customers are out for a short break at Hengistbury Head.
• The lead booker must have full contact details of each person in their booking for any potential contact tracing requirements.
• To avoid close contact guests at the back seats will be boarded first and will be exited in reverse order.
|Ticket Type||Ticket Tariff|
|Adults From||£35.00 per ticket|
|Child 5-11 Years old From||£30.00 activity|
|Opening (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Jan 2022)|
* Frieda’s Teabus Tours depart at 2pm every Saturday and Sunday from Bournemouth Pier.
If you would like to book the bus Monday to Friday, please get in touch via our website.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good62
- danieladams219Trip Type:Friends getawayGreat service!Sunday, 4th July 2021Our waitress Chelsea was really nice and accommodating, the food was really good and a nice place to eat. Not too expensive either Read full review
- abir910Trip Type:CouplesBeautiful tea roomThursday, 8th July 2021Really loved this place. Their staff were so friendly /&: warm and we our dog Troy also received special treatment. Their brunch was just delicious and home-baked cakes were so lovely. Wonderful... Read full review
- InspectorCatSouthampton, United KingdomBrilliant Tea Room with friendly staff.Friday, 9th July 2021This lovely tea room may be ‘tucked away’ in a quiet road in Bournemouth town centre, but when I managed to find it I enjoyed a superb afternoon tea! The staff welcomed me warmly with smiles and... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021