Covid-19 update – Please check the website for the most up to date information.
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS
The Oriel Sandbanks is a friendly and welcoming family run cafe restaurant located in the heart of the exclusive Sandbanks peninsula. Tastefully decorated with hand painted murals, our experienced Chefs prepare meals fresh to order from breakfasts to evening meals and the menu is inspired by our love of Mediterranean cuisine. Our menu has something for everyone including vegan and gluten free options. Join us for a coffee and cake or treat yourself to one of our popular cocktails.
If you are looking for somewhere to host your event or celebrate a speical occasion please get in touch as we can offer exclusive hire.
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Travelers Choice 2020
- Very Good31
- Gems1984London, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayExcellent service and location and great foodTuesday, 4th May 2021Felt very lucky to get a reservation here on Saturday. The place was bustling and busy the entire afternoon. The service was fantastic and friendly, particularly from Maria. There was a great range... Read full review
- EleanorScarlettPoole, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGreat pizza and serviceFriday, 7th May 2021A lovely evening al fresco dining. We had a bottle of wine and pizzas. Pizzas were amazing and from what we could see of other tables their food looked great too. Maria was our host and was... Read full review
- Peter TPoole, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesBreakfastFriday, 7th May 2021Went to the Oriel for a late breakfast and coffee. We both had a bacon and egg baguette, and I opted for extra sausage for a pound. Both halves of the baguette came with a rasher of bacon, fried egg... Read full review
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021
- Regional and Miscellaneous WTTC Safe Travels 2021