The Trouville Hotel
COVID-19 VISITENGLAND WE’RE GOOD TO GO ACCREDITED BUSINESS
We have been working in the background to ensure the Safety and Wellbeing of every guest and staff member, this is at the heart of everything we do at Oceana. Our plans include a rigorous best practice and “Safe Stay” programme in every aspect of our business. Our venues will make you feel safe, protected and welcome so you can return with confidence and enjoy our famous Oceana Hospitality once again. From Check-In to Checkout, we commit to adjusting our regular hospitality services to comply with Government guidelines. Find out more here.
Welcome to The Trouville Hotel a family business established in Bournemouth in 1983.
The Trouville Hotel is a well established hotel located in the heart of Bournemouth just a few minutes stroll from the Bournemouth town centre, gardens, award winning beaches and the Bournemouth International Centre (BIC)
Renowned for its high level of customer service and superb cuisine, along with its luxurious art deco surroundings The Trouville Hotel in Bournemouth is the perfect choice whether you’re visiting for pleasure or business.
A fine provider of bedroom accommodation and Conference facilities coupled with outstanding dining and leisure facilities, The Trouville Hotel is confident in being able to meet every individuals needs.
Conference and banqueting facilities are available for up to 200.
Le Cafe Bar:
Le Café Bar offers a relaxed atmosphere quiet corners and alcoves. It is the perfect spot to sit back and enjoy a light bite or a luxurious Illy Coffee.
We offer a free high speed Wi-fi connection for all our guests throughout Le Café Bar and Granville Lounge.
Also with the Bournemouth International Centre (BIC) just a stones throw away, Le Café Bar is the perfect location for pre show meals and after show drinks with complementary on-site parking.*
The Deauville Restaurant:
The highly acclaimed Deauville Restaurant is renowned for its varied and imaginative menus.
Offering sophisticated art deco surroundings coupled with fantastic views across the town, it has sets the perfect setting for a romantic evening meal or a meal with friends and family where you can sit back and soak up the atmosphere.
Also available every Sunday a three course Sunday lunch for just £14.95. To book your table please do not hesitate to contact us by phone directly. Quote 'webwine' when booking and receive a free glass of wine per person with your lunch.
Use of The Trouville Hotels indoor leisure complex is available for residential guests and consists of a heated indoor swimming pool and Sauna.
For those wanting a little extra pampering, why not take advantage of our resident beautician, additional prices apply.
* Complementary Car park available for exclusively Le Cafe Bar customers - Subject to availability
|Open All Year (1 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021)|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good275
- 349darrengPortsmouth, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesShort breakWednesday, 28th October 2020My wife and I stayed for a two night break. Good value for money with dinner on the first night, and a glass of prosecco and breakfasts both days. The hotel needs some work, but its in an excellent... Read full review
- joetD4153XTPortsmouth, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayNeeds refurbishment big time, so old and dated and actually was stuck In the hotel Lift!!😂😂Sunday, 17th January 2021Only came here for two nights as we where only going to Bournemouth for two nights out so we could lay our head down. The reception area seemed very nice and presentable but as soon as we went to... Read full review
- STAR1980Lowdham, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyBudget hotel in a great location close to beach & amenitiesTuesday, 23rd March 2021Stayed at this hotel for 7 nights in Sept 2020 bed & breakfast in a family room (2 adults & 1 child). Cost approx £728. I booked directly with the hotel for a few reasons, one being car parking was... Read full review
- 3 AA Stars Hotel
- Visit Britain We're Good to Go 2021